Colorado outdoor activities.

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice day on river despite gusty winds which makes dry fly fishing difficult. Water clear and low fish were looking up when winds briefly died down. Caddis hatch was decent, fish not too keyed in due to windy conditions still awesome day..... shroom enhanced. Saw A few hoppers, pretty early, next comes yellow sallies, and stone flys. Water temp wet wadeable very nice, cured my swollen knee, good therapy, must go often as possible...Cheeseburger and out...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good report, to fricken cold for me to wade, must have been the shrooms. lol take care!
iam a diehard when it comes to wet wading. Today was perfect for wet wading...

Reactions: mal
putembk

putembk

I just kidnapped cannarado and will take him to one of my fav's on the Colorado tomorrow. I promised him a great day.....hope I don't dissapoint!!?? Just have to beat the guides to the best spots. Hint...they have to wait for their lazy clients, I already have canarrado hog tied in my truck, will be on the river long before they finish their breakfast.

By the way C-Man, if I was wet wading in 50 degree water I wouldn't be able to find my dick if I had to piss. You farmers are all alike.

putembk

putembk

What is for desert? I will let you know how we did. I just want cannarado to have a good time. Oh, will be wearing gortex.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know about you but its hard to get 2 inches of dick through 3 inches of waders to take a piss....wha?....lol

putembk

putembk

Ok, major truth. When you get older it doesn't matter how long it is....just how long you can hold it before you piss your pants.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This thread has me LMFAO. Ham Sandwich?! Classic.

outwest

putembk

putembk

Holly shit, that was a lot of work!! Left the house at a little after 5 and hooked up with cannarado and headed up the hill. Don't remember driving there, the smoke and stories were too deep for me. Got on the river some where around 8 and cannarado went right to work, don't know how many fish he had stuck before I started feeling left behind. Fished about 6 hrs and don't remember the drive home. Good day on the water, totally by ourselves, caught a lot of fish, some over 20 and lived to tell about it. Ahhh...another day above ground.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Holly shit, that was a lot of work!! Left the house at a little after 5 and hooked up with cannarado and headed up the hill. Don't remember driving there, the smoke and stories were too deep for me. Got on the river some where around 8 and cannarado went right to work, don't know how many fish he had stuck before I started feeling left behind. Fished about 6 hrs and don't remember the drive home. Good day on the water, totally by ourselves, caught a lot of fish, some over 20 and lived to tell about it. Ahhh...another day above ground.

Sounds like a good day, what you remember of it! ;)

outwest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wish I was there...Dog doo sandwich...With mustard...

putembk

putembk

Wish I was there...Dog doo sandwich...With mustard...

C-Man if you eat soooo much, why are you so skinny? Do you have a tape worm? Will take you to my secret spots just like you did for me. Next trip to the city all you have to do is ask. Can't wait to see your ugly ass again. Will keep the light on for you.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
C-Man if you eat soooo much, why are you so skinny? Do you have a tape worm? Will take you to my secret spots just like you did for me. Next trip to the city all you have to do is ask. Can't wait to see your ugly ass again. Will keep the light on for you.

LOL... All the food I eat is real and real food and hard work is why iam actualy ideal in weight for my height. Pork roast...N Duck Butter...

GhostFace

GhostFace

I just kidnapped cannarado and will take him to one of my fav's on the Colorado tomorrow. I promised him a great day.....hope I don't dissapoint!!?? Just have to beat the guides to the best spots. Hint...they have to wait for their lazy clients, I already have canarrado hog tied in my truck, will be on the river long before they finish their breakfast.

By the way C-Man, if I was wet wading in 50 degree water I wouldn't be able to find my dick if I had to piss. You farmers are all alike.
sounds like you guys are going to have a great time, dont forget the knee pads ;)

Top Bottom