Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Just gorilla grow in the corn field like the old days. Probably easier for me. There are corn fields surrounding my subdivision. I never did it but the farmers tell me to plant when the corn is a few feet tall and i could harvest before they come back to take down the corn.
Exactly how I got started, works too, today is best to use the fence rows unless it’s a no till field. Doesn’t take a lot of skill ! Mostly luck and great spots, we also would canoe down river to swampy less traveled areas along the riverbanks. That was awsome till kayaks became popular.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

10’x10’ dog kennel covered in black chainlink privacy screen

I could put razor wire around the top of that LOL. I've seen some good ideas but as much as I'd like to, I don't see me putting cann-plants outdoors this year.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

They are puttin real money in the legalization here in Florida , with verbiage to keep people from home growing and forcing buying from their dispensary! It’s sicking , but they have gotten good at it !

That will happen where those with money buy enough clout to control the industry. It happened here ... I am for regulation of the industry as far as testing/quality control/safety but Michigan recreational regulations go way beyond that and favors those with the deepest pockets. Essentially they eliminated their biggest competition from the retail market ... the caregivers. I'm positive that was intentional

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

For now, in US.
Cases 274.000
Deaths 6690
Recovered 9600

The way the numbers are jumping, we'll be over 300k by tomorrow morning.... We've been warned to expect death tolls to rise significantly over the next few weeks. Both governor and president have been saying that ....

Ezlyfe

Ezlyfe

USA is heading for a disaster I'd bet 2nd only to India in total deaths when its over US Fed gov failure of their citizens. trump leaves governors to fight over medical supplies amongst themselves feel sorry for all Americans right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom