Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Eskii, As far as flushing I like to start right at 10 to 14 days before harvest. Flushing every three to four days. Looking at the size of your pots about a gallon of water per plant. I also wanted to suggest this far into bloom you could reduce lights on to 10 or 11 hours to help with heat. After looking at your last pictures it looks like one of your plants has gone herm. I see what looks like a nanner in the first picture on the right in the top of the bud. Hope I'm wrong.

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Looking great.

Water only the last week. Next to last week only Kelp (or _____ ).

When? You have to learn to read your plants. Everything else is opinion.

If you listen really really close ... your plant will tell you when it is ready.

Watch for changes in growth.

More than 1 plant? Look at it as a learning situation. Do 1 and then another.

All things considered in your grow ... depending on what u want for a finished product ... BFCK is ready beginning as soon as day 40 in flower.
Thanks man;)
gonna reduce there feed a little bit on my next watering and then hopefully be ready to flush by next week!! I remember you stating these girls can ripen up in as quick as 3 days for some so don't wanna miss my window, get a decent flush going and keep an eye on my trichs and hopefully all should be good, I'm at day 43 today and it says 55-60 days on barneys website (taken with a pinch of salt) so if that's the case things should start to get interesting! ! Cheers theseekeroft; )

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Holy Moly,them pictures look TREMENDOUS! especially the 3rd from the bottom [looks unreal!] m8,saying that tho so does the one below..! ...im robbing them!! :D ..

^^ HeavyWeight 4 Sure
Haha cheers man ;) I never thought they'd produce as much as they have, colas are about 12 inch long on some, can't wait for final yield; ) looking to be a good one!!!

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Hey Eskii, As far as flushing I like to start right at 10 to 14 days before harvest. Flushing every three to four days. Looking at the size of your pots about a gallon of water per plant. I also wanted to suggest this far into bloom you could reduce lights on to 10 or 11 hours to help with heat. After looking at your last pictures it looks like one of your plants has gone herm. I see what looks like a nanner in the first picture on the right in the top of the bud. Hope I'm wrong.
Hey Orcaman; )
Got me panicked now with the hermie issue, you've got a good eye if your right about this !! light comes on in 3 hours so il be in there nanner hunting; / hope you're wrong lol !!!

As for flushing; ) looks like its almost time!! An as for reducing light hours il have a little read on this, I read a lot of people do this so il read wat I can and see wats gonna work in my advantage; )
Thanks mate

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

PHHHHEEEEWWWW!!!!! 100% NO HERMIES!!! Gave me a scare @Orcaman lol but after checking every single inch of the girls all is good and all still 100% female ; ) gave em a little trim while I was at it, they looking fucking beautiful; ) my mum said she'd love to have em growing in her garden as she loves the look of them especially indica's haha, shame it's illegal! !

Oh and @e4ian ;) seeing as your liking the girls so much, here's a pic to show you just how fat some of the colas are, still got a couple of weeks to swell up yet aswel ;) ! ! !
20150425 193540

theseekeroft

theseekeroft

it says 55-60 days on barneys website

imho ... 55-60 days is probably pretty accurate for growing in a 10 gallon or larger or in the ground. the reason i suggested starting to watch at 40 days is when growing in a 1 gallon or smaller pot some fair product can come in as little as 28 days! ;) did not look back but thought you were growing in smaller than 5 gallon? the size of the container can be used to limit the size of any plant with roots because the plant dosnt "think" it can get any bigger. you just have to think like a plant. if your shoes are tight you sure as hell do not want your feet to get any bigger ... lol ... :)

theseekeroft

theseekeroft

As for flushing; ) looks like its almost time!! An as for reducing light hours il have a little read on this, I read a lot of people do this so il read wat I can and see wats gonna work in my advantage

looking great ... your gonna be rewarded very very well for your work ... bfkc can sit on a shelf with the best

re flushing ... this is blunt ... it is comical :rolleyes: for most anyone in the plant nursery business who hears a "pot grower" talking about flushing the way it is talked about. great topic to argue over. great topic to research & write your thesis on. flush the soil ... sure. flush the plant in 2 weeks ... wtf ... get real ... say 6 weeks & you might get my ears to twitch but not listen. :) if you truly believe in flushing ... than as short as the flowering cycle is ... you probably should not feed it anything ... water only ... after the first or second week of flower to accomplish what some people think flushing does ... hell ... you should probably be as "truly organic" as possible the entire grow ... no store bought nutes at all!

as for reducing the light hours ... or for that matter making any changes during the last 2 weeks of flowering ... others have written this much better than I can ... think twice and again and again and again :eek: ... before giving anything other than water during the final 2 weeks of flower because you do not want to trigger the plant into doing anything other than what it is doing. wow ... 2 weeks of flushing man ;)

want to do something that does probably work, has science behind it and does not cost a penny?:) scaring the shit out of the plant o_O during the final couple of weeks might be a good idea. bending the branches ... twisting them ... anything short of torture.:eek: stress triggers the plant into producing something that makes it produce more resin. ;)

theseekeroft

theseekeroft

PHHHHEEEEWWWW!!!!! 100% NO HERMIES!!!
stress triggers the plant into producing something that makes it produce more resin.

forgot to add ... nutes are available that advertise that they make your plants produce that "something" and that it does what I said ... sorry forgot wtf it is ... and the nutes are ... but why pay for it when I can get my frustrations out terrorizing my girls before harvest o_O

this is one worth researching if you don't believe me.

e4ian

e4ian

Puttin me in a trance that Pic is^! :)

Harvest is Gonna be Cool, woohoo
('n' yep,fatter an' fatter!)

^btw & ahaa ! Using "1" 10 Gallon Myself (39l) ;)

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

imho ... 55-60 days is probably pretty accurate for growing in a 10 gallon or larger or in the ground. the reason i suggested starting to watch at 40 days is when growing in a 1 gallon or smaller pot some fair product can come in as little as 28 days! ;) did not look back but thought you were growing in smaller than 5 gallon? the size of the container can be used to limit the size of any plant with roots because the plant dosnt "think" it can get any bigger. you just have to think like a plant. if your shoes are tight you sure as hell do not want your feet to get any bigger ... lol ... :)
Hey man, I love the way you respond to my questions;) always very insightful and leaves me with alot of good info to look over!!
Oh and im in 11l pots (think that's about 2 1/2 gallons) cheers man

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

looking great ... your gonna be rewarded very very well for your work ... bfkc can sit on a shelf with the best

re flushing ... this is blunt ... it is comical :rolleyes: for most anyone in the plant nursery business who hears a "pot grower" talking about flushing the way it is talked about. great topic to argue over. great topic to research & write your thesis on. flush the soil ... sure. flush the plant in 2 weeks ... wtf ... get real ... say 6 weeks & you might get my ears to twitch but not listen. :) if you truly believe in flushing ... than as short as the flowering cycle is ... you probably should not feed it anything ... water only ... after the first or second week of flower to accomplish what some people think flushing does ... hell ... you should probably be as "truly organic" as possible the entire grow ... no store bought nutes at all!

as for reducing the light hours ... or for that matter making any changes during the last 2 weeks of flowering ... others have written this much better than I can ... think twice and again and again and again :eek: ... before giving anything other than water during the final 2 weeks of flower because you do not want to trigger the plant into doing anything other than what it is doing. wow ... 2 weeks of flushing man ;)

want to do something that does probably work, has science behind it and does not cost a penny?:) scaring the shit out of the plant o_O during the final couple of weeks might be a good idea. bending the branches ... twisting them ... anything short of torture.:eek: stress triggers the plant into producing something that makes it produce more resin. ;)

So flushing is something that's not entirely necessary in your opinion then? Iv read a lot of people say that so long as you give a good dry and thenv cure for about a month then theres no reason to flush, iv only just touched on this subject but will no alot more by the end of the day.

An as for stressing the plant;) I did this on my last cheese run, tearing leaves etc so I do have a good belief that it works and as you put it there's science behind it;)

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

F**K WOULD BE THE WORD OF THE DAY TODAY!!!!

So woke up this morning at 11 am (had a lie in seeing as its Sunday) and went into my loft to make sure all ok and to my complete horror my lights that should have turned off at 7am were still ON !!!! Not only that but I'd put a radiator on up there as it was cold last night so it was 33c in my tent, quickly turned the light off and kicked the ice fan into action and 10mins later all is good and back at normal temps!! I just can't understand how or why my lights were still on, had an extra 4 hours of light, hope this one off fuck up won't harm anything!!
iv reset all my timers anyway so il be closely monitoring them over next few days make sure all is ok, modern technology eh, man's worst enemy sometimes! !!

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I watched an amazing documentary tonight; ) most of you have probably already seen it but for those who haven't it's a must!!

It's called 'Culture High' on netflix or youtube, beware tho as this will most likely leave you feeling angred and betrayed, it's amazing how corrupt the world we live in actually is, right down to locking people up just to keep prisons full so revenues don't drop, it's a fucking joke!! Many times throughout the documentary I could feel myself filling up with rage due to the pure ignorance of the people that control wats right and wrong and illegal and legal!! One of the main reasons cannabis became illegal in the first place was due to risk of schizophrenia, well as it states in the documentary, cannabis use has become more and more popular since the 60s up until now which means more and more people should be getting diagnosed with schizophrenia but that's the not the case, cannabis does not cause schizophrenia, it can bring it out earlier in a person who already has it but that's in the 1% mark!! So based on that alone it voids the main reason it became illegal in the first place, it's all down to money and the sad thing is its killing people!! Pharmaceutical companies pushing new drugs and advertising them on tv etc, we don't have that hear the UK but it just shows that because you Americans don't have an nhs, pharmaceutical companies are cashing in on this and making an absolute fortune, $85 billion in profits last year it's a fucking joke!! Cannabis can and will replace a lot of the medicines that are out today and the cost of mass production will be a million times cheaper, Which in turn will make buying medication a dam site cheaper than it is now for the consumer, making life a shit load easier for any one that should need it!! I can't believe how blind we've been to allow things to get in such a state, if it wasn't for the internet we'd still be in the dark ages now, all this sharing of knowledge and information has brought us to this critical moment that were at today which is to decriminalise cannabis worldwide. Wat would of taken us 200 years to achieve we've done it in 10, all thanks to the Internet giving us the power to speak and be heard and not even the government can stop that ;) !!!

Il post a link to the said documentary below, if you've got netflix tho I'd suggest to watch it on there as qualities 100 times better!!!

If you've not seen it you NEED TO WATCH IT! !!

e4ian

e4ian

^Joe Rogan,lol (..UFC Commentator) ..Nc1 m8 :)

P.S ive got too 6.29s but now their talking " BS " ..About The Effects imo..

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Eskii, Sorry to here about your timer malfunction and another learning curve. I have been through this myself. In about a week they might throw out some flowers. If so just start plucking them as you find them. Sounds like you had a power outage and did not reset your timer. Check your timers often. A little more on flushing. The main benefit is how pot burns when smoking. I use organic nutes and if not properly flushed it will snap, crackle, and pop when lighting up. Plus has a poor burn rate. Have you ever smoked a joint that just won't burn? This is from not flushing.

e4ian

e4ian

yep^ ..Hear white Smokes a sign of good flushing too, not white/blue i 'spose..
Too wrecked too look after 1 good one! :D

^^about "SOME" Effects..
So basically Installing a fear into people imo,as other Docu's,great Visuals tho..

Last edited:
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Hey Eskii, Sorry to here about your timer malfunction and another learning curve. I have been through this myself. In about a week they might throw out some flowers. If so just start plucking them as you find them. Sounds like you had a power outage and did not reset your timer. Check your timers often. A little more on flushing. The main benefit is how pot burns when smoking. I use organic nutes and if not properly flushed it will snap, crackle, and pop when lighting up. Plus has a poor burn rate. Have you ever smoked a joint that just won't burn? This is from not flushing.[/QUOTFlushing is a must then ;) gonna start tonight! !

I know man lesson learned, il be making sure to keep an eye things a bit more now, hopefully one off shouldn't do much harm ;)

Top Bottom