Critical Kush Grow Journal (barneys Farm Seeds)

• Thread starter eskiiboy uk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

woohoo Glad ive seen this Thread ! ^^GR8 STUFF.My bro got us 1/2 oz each and i adored the stuff! great smell/taste-power
Smelt like some sort of wine!..

my ex grow ma8 ? (with well over 20yrs exp,sure) ^ Bought a pack of 10 seeds from Barneys STRAIGHT OFF after Sampling a bit..?..!
9 germed.

Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

Cheers Orcaman, il defo do a bit more digging on this subject, massive thank you by the way some really good stuff, also if those raw cannabis smoothies work aswel as they appear too it could potentially change my wifes life ;) got some reading to do, this is gonna be good!!!

Man I love this farm ;)
Your very welcome, I'm a bit overwhelmed but want to share a little more info related. Here is a chart that breaks down cannabis for its medicinal benefits. I think this will help in the future growing for your needs.
Chart

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Your very welcome, I'm a bit overwhelmed but want to share a little more info related. Here is a chart that breaks down cannabis for its medicinal benefits. I think this will help in the future growing for your needs.
View attachment 503063

Quickly turning into a science lesson this, an I love science lol;) Definitely something that's gonna benefit when looking for certain properties in a strain. Iv recently picked 3 strains for my next grow so will have to see wat I can find on them in relation to the chart above ;) massive reps man !!!

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Had my first strawberry banana smoothie made with raw MJ tonight - yum yum and good for me too.
Haha wasted no time there then ;) !!
How was it man? Any noticeable effects? Gonna make one up for my wife for breakfast in the morning; )
Can I ask how much you put in? And also wat part of the plant you opted for? Lovin your enthusiasm; )!!

e4ian

e4ian

Day 69
Day 31 flower

Gave the girls a bit of trim again tonight, took off the last of the pop corn and larf that I missed last time aswel, not one deficiency at all anywhere on the plants;) perfect healthy green and frosty as hell, the smell is so sweet it reminds me of the kandy kush I had in dam if any of you have ever had the pleasure of smoking it!!'there's a strain id love to give a go actually ;) kandy kush, hmmmm got me thinking now haha , like a kid in a candy shop, can never decide wat to grow next, lol my google bookmarks and favorites list is full of wonderful strains, gonna have to get a little collection going i think ;) god I love this hobby! !!

Any way back to business, my colas are spreading down the stems and joining up nicely, thc is exploded and well here's some pics so see for yourselves, hats off to barneys farm for this one !!! And of course you guys for guiding my way; ) hopefully get that gangsta lean going off if they keep packing it on like they are !!!!
View attachment 502210 View attachment 502211 View attachment 502212 View attachment 502213 View attachment 502214 View attachment 502215 View attachment 502216 View attachment 502217 View attachment 502218

How are the 5 Phenos,any stand out?
^Great looking plant! ..Eagerly awaiting the Next update :)

P.S was Gonna call you Up North! :D
I'm from N/W England ;)

H

happy b

Theyr cracking right down on those so called "legal highs" its just a technicality that theyr legal.if they had been tested by the proper authority they WOULD NOT b legal.

Orcaman

Orcaman

As soon as we get moved I want to start using raw cannabis myself. Can't wait to get the cuttings growing up again. I have only used Rick Simpson type oil for skin cancer treatment. But ingesting it has psychoactive affects. Its healing property's are amazing. Without these forums and great members I not be where I am today heath wise. A big THANK YOU to everyone!

Gary Host

Gary Host

wonderful video - thanks - the future will be greener
I disagree. The lame attempt by dispensaries to counter the stigmata of lies surrounding cannabis should not be done by painting black on delta9 THC.

delta9 THC is a wonderful, non-toxic, non addictive mood enhancer. Just for recreational use, but also as a medicine. Whenever you have a medical issue that require treatment, doctors are very quick to prescribe medication to enhance mood. Illness often comes with fatigue, and serious illness more often than not can cause depression. Why is serotonin reuptake inhibitors better than thc ? Well, they are not. They don't actually enhance your mood, they can cause severe anxiety, and have negative effects in your body. delta9 THC is natural, and stimulate, not block, receptors in your body, and is the same exact bliss-effect that babies get from breast feeding.

I don't support separating one substance in marijuana by holding another "as the black sheep" .. here's another example

Sure, it looks good, and just the fact that it's about marijuana makes us excited somehow, right? But it's not good, it's made to separate good vs bad substances within marijuana. That's not how it works. You don't get to do that, just to make dispensaries "the good guy" and someone for smoking weed "the bad guy"

They even say it themselves at the end of this add "you can't just take one compound out of marijuana..." but essentially that's exactly what they're doing. Just look at the use of colors, the illustrations, through out the clip "THC" is illustrated in black with what only seems as negative effects. Since when is "joy" and "bliss" ..negative effects

Not everyone possesses a critical thinking and logic mind, and non users can be very easily fooled by a commercial clip like this. That's why they are so dangerous. It might benefit the cause and the battle to stop prohibition, right now, but it creates new stigmatas and public misunderstandings in the long run.

No part of the marijuana plant is toxic, it's less addictive than coffee and therefore it can not be stigmatised as "substance abuse" to smoke it for the effect of thc, any more than drinking sodas, or being addicted to energy drinks. And for the bliss feeling, it's like saying "you're addicted to being in love" neuro professors show that the exact same areas in the brain light up when you smoke high-THC marijuana, as when a person is in love.

Last edited:
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
don't know why you think that that was what I was saying. I still and will still smoke but a nice healthy smoothie seems like it might be good for me also. I think we all fit in .

Orcaman

Orcaman

I don't do this very often but Gary Host you are in a bad misunderstanding. We are not at all talking about legal buying here and you need to really look better before lashing out. All of the people talking in this thread but you are talking about every aspect of using cannabis to heal and just be a little more mellow in this crazy world. Show what you grow and what you doing with your cannabis. Then I might have some respect for your shallow political words. You are in the wrong! Sorry Eskii for this rant.

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

How are the 5 Phenos,any stand out?
^Great looking plant! ..Eagerly awaiting the Next update :)

P.S was Gonna call you Up North! :D
I'm from N/W England ;)
Hey man, about the CK;) Out of 5 seeds all 5 popped, 3 of them are identical and defo keepers;) one of them is slightly different (lighter colour leaves and bigger buds) defo a keeper ;) and then the we have the 5th one,looks the same as the first 3 just not as frosty, we'll see how she turns out tho, I only have 3 in my tent as I gifted 2 to my friends as needed the space!! Been a pleasure to grow, il post an update shortly :) see if there's any noticeable changes!!
Yea mate north west, from leeds originally but moved to Lancashire few years back;)

Gary Host

Gary Host

don't know why you think that that was what I was saying. I still and will still smoke but a nice healthy smoothie seems like it might be good for me also. I think we all fit in .

Sorry man, I meant nothing negative to you, or anyone! The cbd thc is just something I feel a bit strongly about. MJ Smoothies seems like an awesome idéa ! ;) For health and taste, and possibly to get stoned too?

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

No hard feelings man ;) after all, some of the best exchanges of information happen wen we disagree with a comment or post as it sparks a debate;)

I for one have learnt a lot of new things from reading and watching both yours and Orcamans posts, no love lost ;)

theseekeroft

theseekeroft

The cbd thc is just something I feel a bit strongly about. MJ Smoothies seems like an awesome idéa !

Smoothies … hey ... is this maybe one of the best medicinal "delivery systems" ... let the body decide what it needs vs the pharmaceutical model of breaking it down into this and that ... which is also loosing control and giving control to the Man!

Considering the info provided by WORF & Gary Host getting my head thinking about this ... thank you very much ... for someone with a brain injury it certainly seems to be a great choice.

I love smoothies ... great reason to have more!

Does anyone eat hemp seeds? I eat at least 3 to 4 tablespoons a day ... powdered for smoothies ... cracked I eat like nuts ... love em. Great way to get your protein and lots of other good stuff. No thc ... different baby ... so never looked into if they have any cbd's or other goodies. Anyone know?

Top Bottom