Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Yeah No cup here either.. But I am going to see Dave Keller & Johnny Rawls ..tonight ..
Tomorrow I turn 45 Wooo hoooo .. lol some unfortunate stuff going on as well, my
Gf's Sister in law is in the Hospital .. not doing well Crapppolla !
have a good day Everyone .. be safe and have fun.. if your going to the cup ,Yeah
get this boy up North some goodies as well... LMAO

boo

boo

heya folks, been a busy week and that has kept me running and continuing to battle the insurance industry...I seem to have gotten really screwed up in the last 5 years but today I got a all clear from my oncology team...I had liver cancer removed 6 months ago and my last screening was clean as a whistle...doc says neuropathy is my new mistress, suck up and get used to her he said...weed makes a difference...now I got to take 180 pills that cost 2200 per pill...and they reserve the right to drug screen me...anywho, that's my story and I'm stickin to it...

boo

boo

oh yeah, been busy in between phone calls and being poked...these girls are in bags for the next day or so...
White krush 002

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
wow what a couple of days spent with an old high school friend who is beyond a curmudgeon.
Drained me. Everything in negative in his eyes, the world is a mess, world war 3 is coming, his life sucks and always has, hates Obama but has no answers to problems. We teamed up on a brake job on truck, just about every phase he was saying this won't work or we can't do.
Poor fells been like this on other visits and we by example have tried to cheer him up and convince him there is way more good in the world than bad...
no manners either. Last night after a real nice fried chicken dinner he went to his room read book no good night. got up left this morning without thanking me or wife..
so today we will smuge house and get rid of the negative energy. I can feel it dragging me down.
Life is wonderful first and foremost, love yourself so others can love you.
Love is the most positive energy.
all you need is love, spread the joy..
Life is way, way, too short to live like a curmudgeon....

stonestacker

stonestacker

I agree negative energy is contagious and drains my energy.
I try to look for the good and find the solution not focus on the problem. When I can do this life is so much better.
Life is way too short and precious.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Morning All in OFC land, Just smoking my 1st Birthday bowl of the day.. *Wake ~n~Bake* Join in everyone :-) ..
and @chickenman ,Yeah some people go through thier whole Lives like that.. Don't undrstand ,as this Life is too
Damn short to waste on being Negative , Grouchy, Grumpy & Frumpy all the time ...

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Thanks Everyone for the Birhtday wishes:cool: ..About time for the 2nd bowl..can't wait till im smoking something I grew..
Id go wild.. but had a Long fun night last night,some great Music. my best friend came over after the live music
and we sat around checking out different music on youtube till 5 am... LoL first time in a long time I've been up till
5 am..got half the watering done,.. just chillin will do other half later..

boo

boo

good for you keef, you'll find tons of stuff to juice but look into dr. Schultz's superfood plus powder...2 tbs. on top of your shake and it's geezer fuel...I swear by it, so much that I just ordered another 16 14 oz. jars of it...I've been giving them to friends that I think could use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom