• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Gotta apologize for not being around as much lately, but I `ve got other things going too. Number one is my wife, who`s in a nursing home for rehab. She see`s her surgeon in a month and if she`s progressed enough she will get to come home.
The new garden is coming along, looking good after eliminating the 4 deadbeats (Grand Daddy Purps x Black Rose). In the process of replacing the exhaust fan in my grow room, what a PITA this is turning out to be. The remaining 13 are doing good. Will get some pictures up soon.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. Here`s to everyone`s garden being green and growing. But first we gotta take care of our morning ritual. You know the one that requires 2 things, that being a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb. OK then, here we go, puff, puff, pass, cause it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning, yoop and the rest of the ofc.
I'm in for a little wake and bake. puff puff aah pass.
Sorry about the Mrs Yoop. hopefully the time will pass fast and the healing even faster. Stay positive and may your grow be green and potent.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@stonestacker, thanks bro, tryin` to keep the grow green, but got a loooong way to go. Right now, with the sprouts only 2" - 4" tall is the hardest period of growth to get `em through, at least this is the killin` time for me. Hope I didn`t just jinx myself, gotta go out and check out my garden and see. Peace and great growin`, later.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Pictures, pictures you say ? OK then here we go,
IMG 0726
IMG 0727
IMG 0728
IMG 0729
IMG 0730

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, hope the sun shines on ya today and your garden is green. Morning ritual time, so coffee in one hand and a bowl of medicinal herb in the other and we gonna have a session of "wake n bake". Join in on the fun, here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

Kraven

Kraven

looking good brother, im staying so busy it seems i never get the chance to get by, hope everyone is well, yoop good to hear she is progressing, hope she is good to go in a month, maybe get the life back inline some.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Well, we got some snow overnight, not for sure how much. Think we got 3" or 4". Shit, I do not want to blow snow again. Got my cup of coffee, packing a bowl, so we gonna have a session of "wake n bake". Here we go, join in, puff, puff, pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom