• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning, all you old farts. How`s Sunday morning treatin` ya ? After the last 2 days, with the wind blowing all day, it killed our fall colors. No leaves, no color. Gotta join the "wake n bake" going on. Puff, puff, cough and pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
morning folks i know i'm alive cause i hurt like hell this morning. it's bad when you get out of bed hurting worst then you did when you went to bed. so let's have a wake and bake.

I can relate to that. Everyday thing for me!!!

Gotta join this crowd, cause I wake up hurtin` every morning too. The pain lets me know that I`m still kickin`.

giggy

giggy

you two got that right as well as most blue collar workers i have known. when i took the desk job i thought it would get better, why hell no it didn't as i put on a easy 50 pound to carry around. i have since gone back to the shop and been a yoyo as i lost 40 but gained 20 back now on the down again or at least trying. i want to get back to 200 but everybody tells me i'm built to big to be 200 just flatten my belly. what most don't know is i was 160 to 165 from 18 to 25 before i started pushing the weights. now i'm just a weak fat ass that can't lift till i get something done about this shoulder.

Last edited:
Kraven

Kraven

Morning all, been in the garden for almost 2 hours this am, checking and looking and doing....lovely way to start the day, now i'm sitting with friends, a cup of coffee and gonna join the wake and bake. Giggy, sure hope you get to feeling better bro.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning OFC.
Nice peaceful morning with the bride. Sat in bed drinking coffee and watched a movie. Our son and his fiancee (that live in the apartment in the basement) have been up north very nice having the house to ourselves.

Ounce of prevention, worth a pound of cure bro I'm with you I hate the cleaning end and actually dont care much for trimming either. :( Whats a man to do. :) But I have found the cleaner the grow the better things are with less problems and pests. :cool:
The Trim pal has made trimming a joy.

morning folks i know i'm alive cause i hurt like hell this morning. it's bad when you get out of bed hurting worst then you did when you went to bed. so let's have a wake and bake.
Yep the daily pain lets me know I'm still alive. My DR told me to stop the Alive I've been taking that shit way too long. Now the fun really starts. More and more aches and pains daily. When I'm laid off I can stop the pills but when I'm working err.

krav i'm going to bro. just scared to get it done. when i had the tumor removed i had a asthma attack on the table. i don't have asthma and never have had it.
That is some scary shit.
The best part of any operation I've ever had was when DR feel good gets started. And that big smile spreads across my face then night night. I have never had a bad experience on the operating table.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

kraven ,that's why I don't want to go back indoors. I just sat in the room for hours talking to the girls. Now I can go outdoors and talk to them. every half hour I get up and walk around them . you know my wife still asks where I'm going.
Kraven, have you ever gone to Pensacola to see the Viet Nam wall? It is an exact duplicate of the DC one ,only half size. Same black granite as the real one. pretty
hoping the vote goes well . maybe you all will be able to grow some outdoor girls.

Freshone

Freshone

Morning folks,wakey bakey/coffee time.slept in til 7,whoa feel like I lost half a day!
I'll be chopping the room today,not too bad as I'll hang whole plants for a day or two,then trim fans and next weekend trim and to jar if it's ready.
Nothing else ready to go to flower yet,want to take a break,do some clean up etc then I'll figure what to pop next.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, I see a "wake n bake is in progress that I`m gonna join.
@Kraven, What`s this shit, cookies before breakfast ? Wompum power ones at that.
Puff, puff, cough and pass.
PS, It`s stormin` like hell out, blowin` and rainin`.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom