Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Actually i was surprised you didn't give them this response the first time
To be fair, it has been off to a slower start than I anticipated so I can understand the impatience to a degree. But it's on a good path now, there is no need to urge this on..
I'm honestly thinking I'll just cut this plant up into clones, fire up the room under HID like old times and send this thing away, either back where it came from or to someone else that wants to jump through hoops for a free light. I much prefer being an independent grower lol

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I’m so tempted lol. I wish I was financially stable enough to be independent. I was just talking about how I wish I had enough money to tell my tattoo artist to f himself but he owes me work 😭

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way, and im glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. I'd prefer my grow diaries to be mine, updated as I see progress worthy of sharing, not on some arbitrary punch clock timeline.

I have no issue with setting up my room again the way it was before. Shame it's come to this though.
Agreed. Grows take time to setup/configure correctly. Get the plants in line, do some fiddling around, tuning things up. It's not going to happen overnight.
If someone wants a decent review, they will wait for good timing. People have lives other than posting up a grow.

I would rather post nothing, than nothing good, or make a fool of myself; I don't need help with that one; thank you very much. 😁
That said, what I see so far is looking encouraging, but only time will tell.
IMG 20211007 210445258
IMG 20211007 210450002
IMG 20211007 210454045

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Well in that case!! 👏
I've got lots of those.
I have no idea what you discussed with them but before they sent me the light, I had to agree to 2 updates weekly.
So, I'm trying to honor that with the construction updates. I have about 30 minutes a day to come here and play until the middle of Dec. I love school. But the prep work and all the rest is an insane workload. I want the SF tent going already, but I just haven't had the time to get it all done in one day. Twisted my back trying to get it done in one day.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have no idea what you discussed with them but before they sent me the light, I had to agree to 2 updates weekly.
So, I'm trying to honor that with the construction updates. I have about 30 minutes a day to come here and play until the middle of Dec. I love school. But the prep work and all the rest is an insane workload. I want the SF tent going already, but I just haven't had the time to get it all done in one day. Twisted my back trying to get it done in one day.
I agreed to update 3 times a week. But I mean, with one plant in a vented tent... it's basically the same pic over and over for a few weeks almost lol.

So yeah I've fallen short on the plant updates. Try to keep the thread alive with sweet tune recommendations 😆
But really I update plant progress every 3 or 4 days. Today would have been an update day.. plant looks great. Gonna make a ton of clones.

Top Bottom