Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
After 6 months curing, I must say this stuff is getting incredible to smoke. I happily discovered that I buried most of the nicest nugs at the bottom of the curing containers so now I'm really starting to come across some nice buds as I get deeper into it. Pics don't do it justice, but here is a couple anyways.
Pretty happy that this is the strain I'm running again for the next round. Still not tired of it. These things are hard as rocks. Cannot be squished at all.
20211104 133839
20211104 133832

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Darts, kites... One of these days you guyz will learn not to smoke plastic. 🤪
Not I, I'm to stubborn.... infact I am solely relying on this form of supplementation as my retirement plan.

Secret truth is, not ready yet. I have quit many bad habits over the years both temporarily and permanently.

For me it a mental battle not physical. Hell my old work offered me $10,000 to quit lol. I didn't even accept the offer.

Until I'm ready, I'm done beating my head against the wall just to give a half assed effort just because I know I should.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry DB I'm homeless in the thread department. Bouncing around from buddy to buddy sleeping on the virtual couch as long as welcome lol.

Next month, will be the return of a grow thread for me 😁. So I'm just gonna drop this here.

One of my all time favorites although not very old

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sorry DB I'm homeless in the thread department. Bouncing around from buddy to buddy sleeping on the virtual couch as long as welcome lol.

Next month, will be the return of a grow thread for me 😁. So I'm just gonna drop this here.

One of my all time favorites although not very old

Love that tune. Love the original too, but it's one of the few tunes where I feel the remake captures a different feel. The original is more a reflection of an insane mind, where the Gary Jules version is more of a sad reflection on reality.

When it breaks back into the driven verse at about 1:15, this one gets my attention.

tobh

tobh

Supporter

one of my all time favorite songs. REYEP eyedea. dude was beyond talented, and beyond tortured. Lost a great one when he died. Just bought the 10 year anniversary release of this album on vinyl, might never unseal it partially because it's the first record I ever bought, and also because every single song on that album makes the hair on my arms raise... carried me through a decade of heaven and hell.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Shits gettin' real. Someone left a gift box at my front door today
20211105 125746
20211105 125944

I've set aside the whole weekend to shed setup. It's gonna need it. Still have to take down the tent and gut the room, move the HID's over a couple feet and hang the LED beside them. Setup the res and irrigation. Also going to cut the legs down on the two tall runoff tables so the whole canopy stays the same height, not going to run this one semi vertical since I'll now be very, very well lit in here.

I'll pickup slabs on Monday, by Tuesday the room should be fully operationa

Top Bottom