Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
After 6 months curing, I must say this stuff is getting incredible to smoke. I happily discovered that I buried most of the nicest nugs at the bottom of the curing containers so now I'm really starting to come across some nice buds as I get deeper into it. Pics don't do it justice, but here is a couple anyways.
Pretty happy that this is the strain I'm running again for the next round. Still not tired of it. These things are hard as rocks. Cannot be squished at all. View attachment 1185272View attachment 1185271
Funny how all the top buds end up in the bottom of the jars like that, lol.
It's always a mystery.😜

Them some big ass trichs bro, look like waves of THC.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Funny how all the top buds end up in the bottom of the jars like that, lol.
It's always a mystery.😜

Them some big ass trichs bro, look like waves of THC.
Yeah you don't need magnification for this strain lol. It's like hair all over the bud and the trich heads are easily visible with the naked eye.

And yea the bigger, heavy tops are like gold nuggets caught in a trap. They sink right to the bottom when you have a Rubbermaid tote full

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Getting the work tunes going. For me, it's gotta be something heavy-ish. Or something totally new and shitty girly pop hahaha. Anyway, nothing deep and contemplative.

Hitting it off with some Ghost. Apologize to any devout Christians in the house.

tobh

tobh

Supporter

First time I saw these guys live, they walked out on the stage and I was like who tf is this emo bitch looking band? Then they start with this song and my face is still healing from how severely it melted. RIP Mitch Lucker, you savage mfer

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha. musical Variety is the spice of life! Cannabis is the herb to enjoy it!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom