Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I played this song on stage a number of times with my band in my early 20's. One time that I'll never forget was in Halifax in 1999 at a hole in the wall punk bar that was decked out with blacklight shit, my cousin the bass player and I were on windowpane acid and just tripping balls, but we did this song so damn perfectly. We became the song. The last 45 seconds of this tune still haunt me, I was so high, the way it fades out to just dimebag riffing over the sound of rain... when I played this it felt like the whole world stood still. We had the rain effect and everything.

Even if you don't listen to the whole thing, listen to 6:00 onward. But it's way better when you know how it got there.

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Lol may as well kill it with the devils music. I'm sticking a pin in this thread anyways once I have the room setup, at that point I'll start a new thread.
Hahaha. Once you poop that tent out of the grow room and set up for the real fireworks show. 😂. See what I did there. 👀 he called the shit poop.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Making wicked progress, I've had like 5 beer already! Smoked a joint and rolling another right now.. slamming tunes like crazy. Room looks the same but it will come along in due time. First take care of head...
20211105 211300

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
🐈 Cats... at least I don't have rats.
There is a local push to keep cats indoors.. lol, not sure I'd even be able to. My cat lives for one thing and one thing only. Killing rats and, unfortunately birds. But that's how kitty do. I support my cats' right to roam.
20211105 155627
20211105 155618

Top Bottom