Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Still smoke... hospitalized once while taking an 1/8th sshrooms, 8 hits of acid idk how many beers, shots and smoking weed with a few rails. They literally strapped me to the bed. But they did let me smoke in the room with 1 arm after I calmed down. Was a rough trip. But I'm a trooper and learned nothing from it.

There is only one drug I desire to try that I have not.... peyote.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I had quit for 17 years and then started again when I was working in critical care lol.

I had also quit for quite a few years, not sure exactly how many. Started smoking again from working as a first responder. Still smoking like a chimney.. Pack of nicotine patches on the shelf staring at me.. Been trying to get the ball rolling with quitting for a while but need to stop soon.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I had also quit for quite a few years, not sure exactly how many. Started smoking again from working as a first responder. Still smoking like a chimney.. Pack of nicotine patches on the shelf staring at me.. Been trying to get the ball rolling with quitting for a while but need to stop soon.
im glad i never picked up the habit for long. I had started smoking while on probation but was able to drop it easily once i could smoke bud again.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I used to put them on a peanut butter sandwich. The peanut butter would mask the taste.
What we do is bust them into a powder in a coffee grinder and then mix the powder quite thoroughly into melted dark chocolate. Then chill to harden and cut into pieces. The lecithin in the chocolate helps with absorption and the chocolate completely masks the taste. You'd never know there was even shrooms in it.

greenscholar

greenscholar

I never took shrooms until last year I did one big dose than decided to do .5 grams of penis envy for 2 weeks every morning before work, I quit my 6 figure job, my hair is longer than it’s ever been, I read more books started my own business, struggled with depression for a while still do some days but nothing like it was. Damn mushrooms.

amekins

amekins

What we do is bust them into a powder in a coffee grinder and then mix the powder quite thoroughly into melted dark chocolate. Then chill to harden and cut into pieces. The lecithin in the chocolate helps with absorption and the chocolate completely masks the taste. You'd never know there was even shrooms in it.
Fantastic.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When i was in colorado the Oregon “trustafarians” would bring little chocolate candies with pieces of shroom in them. Even wrapped in tin foil. Strong stuff. Only took one or two candies.

beluga

beluga

Mushrooms started as a vice for me.
Now they serve as a means to avoid the use of prescriptions... which I just see as someone else's opinion of which vice I should have.

Also... as far as macrodosing goes - mimed hit the nail on the head. Hot water extract is bar none. Add 10 drops of lemon essential oil and you don't even have to worry about the come-up anxiety/jitters... though, some people like that part of the experience.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mushrooms started as a vice for me.
Now they serve as a means to avoid the use of prescriptions... which I just see as someone else's opinion of which vice I should have.

Also... as far as macrodosing goes - mimed hit the nail on the head. Hot water extract is bar none. Add 10 drops of lemon essential oil and you don't even have to worry about the come-up anxiety/jitters... though, some people like that part of the experience.

never heard of the lemon oil used before. What does it do?

beluga

beluga

never heard of the lemon oil used before. What does it do?
I'm no expert, but, quoted from my diary entry:
So, the essential oil of lemon (rich in limonenes) can be taken with hallucinogens to (I believe) suppress certain activities of your 5-HT receptors that are responsible for anxiety and nausea.
In my (admittedly maybe a little too thorough) experience, it works wonders especially for mescaline cacti that are notoriously rough on your gut (where those neurotransmitters are - your enteric nervous system, or, "second brain"). But also helps with psilocybin/psilocin mushrooms and ayahuasca.

beluga

beluga

how much to add and when?

And know a good place to get it?

Mrs. Mmg may benefit highly from this information.

As simple as just dropping them on top of the extracted/strained tea.

I use the brand Aura Cacia, I get it at health food stores or Frontier Natural Co-op.

20201106 223836
20201106 223841

Latest posts

Top Bottom