Disabled Vet needing help with grow room assembly

• Thread starter 420 Vet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beezleb878

beezleb878

Nice setup. Very nice. Be sure to pay if forward in the future when you can.

If your truly genuine, Thanks!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm bro

Im kinda curious how much of that weed you will actually get to keep...

E

edux10

welcome to the farm bro

Im kinda curious how much of that weed you will actually get to keep...

That is what i was wondering. what is a fair rate to split that harvest at. Im sure the home owner has to pay electric and of course rent/mortgage...:damnhippie::damnhippie::damnhippie:

420 Vet

So the man just left after doing the transplants. Looks like I'm going to be growing 2 of their Holly Grail OG's, 2 Chocolopes, 1 Pure Kush, 1 White Diesel and all the rest are their own Socaldam OG. I would prefer not to discuss the split we worked out, I am just greatfull to have such an opportunity to be doing my very first grow with virtually no maintenance except to follow the feeding formula they wrote for me on my wall. So here they all are, wish me luck!
Plants w cages

S

SNIPER23

Wow! That is fucking sick bro! U should be alright as long as they have a descent feeding regimen for you to follow and you don't accidentally start knocking cords out of the socket for your fans then all your plants cook and die. Just make sure everything is all plugged in, timers are working correctly and you should be good. Good luck bro!

The Joker

The Joker

I call bullshit on this. You have a limited budget but can afford the electrical bill for four lights? Someone just gave you 1000 + bucks in equipment? And the guy already had clones ready to go. You never grew before so you start with 30 plants.

C'mon stoners, you are getting your leg pulled.

If you believe this , I've got a bridge to sell.

You are disabled but are going to be able to tend tho

beezleb878

beezleb878

Probably but I dont really care. I was just looking at the setup. If he is truly disabled and poor I am sure he is in some kind of program to help with utilities so paying for the lights dont really stand out to me.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Bullshit or not that's one hell of a kickass setup u got there Vet. I'm guessing 3 to 4k invested to build such a setup done propper? Don't mind the naysayers, if everything is automated they are right about keeping just the reservoir always topped off. U may have to do a little pruning to manage the garden but completely managable depending on your disability. Best of luck to u bro ~MF

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I call bullshit on this. You have a limited budget but can afford the electrical bill for four lights? Someone just gave you 1000 + bucks in equipment? And the guy already had clones ready to go. You never grew before so you start with 30 plants.

Joker are you serious? im fucking disabled and i still grow weed ya all out of pocket but that was straight ignorant to say, my back is broke in 4 places and every day fucking sux that i have to chew godamn norcos to fuckin move you pud smack shut your fuck flap!

purpleberry

purpleberry

I believe him, There is guys who will do this, They also let you pay the power and take half when its done. They get 20 rooms going and it really pays off, If you loose one everyonce in a while no big deal. A disambled guy with a monthly check is a ideal place to set up for many reasons. He can the bills, not alot of traffic, and trust worthy. Cops will probally leave him alone also.

squarepusher

squarepusher

whats not to believe? They probably have 50/50 or even 70/30 deal worked out. Its safety for the growers to have it in someone elses place for plant # count. Hes a disabled vet, all he needs is a bit for personal smoke, nothing to cash crop out. Sounds like a fair deal.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Generally their is always a could or couldnt be. I say who cares. I dont give a shit if he is disabled or not. I dont care if he is a vet or not either. I dont even know why he would say that unless it was an attempt to get help and if so, well it worked and happy day. If its true I take it the people who did help believe the person. Good enough for the girls I go out with I say hehe.

Good growing and I would love to see a grow journal from a disabled person to give that perspective and possibly help other disabled people.

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Its not 420 vet thats the problem, it the guy out of everyone offered to help him , 420 vets hooks up with a huge douche SOCALDAM the "LA" New school Jacker. Asshat was banned from this sight for fighting and disrespect. Now Maybe this is SOCALDAM's attempt to get his fucked name and questionable genetics back on the Farm. Maybe 420 vet should just keep anything to do with that SCDG off this site.......bet the thread would die out then.

What does everyone think?

S

SNIPER23

Its not 420 vet thats the problem, it the guy out of everyone offered to help him , 420 vets hooks up with a huge douche SOCALDAM the "LA" New school Jacker. Asshat was banned from this sight for fighting and disrespect. Now Maybe this is SOCALDAM's attempt to get his fucked name and questionable genetics back on the Farm. Maybe 420 vet should just keep anything to do with that SCDG off this site.......bet the thread would die out then.

What does everyone think?

Ya what a huge douche to be hooking up rooms like that! That guy must not know shit! Y don't u set the pipe down gumi conspiracy theorist. If the guys genetics are as good as his grow rooms your the DOUCHE! If you have such hate towards this so called socaldam y don't you hit him up and ask him to meet you behind the handball courts? If not, stop being a big baby and hating out of your own envy and jelousy!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
R u kidding me! These guys came in and built this room for you and you didn't pay for any of the equipment, nutrients or labor? Wow, that's some pretty compassionate service! I just might have to have SCDG come assemble my room. So what strains are they gonna have you runnin? Rock on Brotha!
:banana1sv6:
I personally know people who will do that. I can't say what a blessing it is just to know someone like that. Never thought I'd see it outside the MC world, but there it is.

The tending in that set-up, yeah, my back aches just looking at it. But as for the power, I wouldn't be surprised if as a disabled vet he can get that cost waiver (damn, I can't remember what it's called). But as for putting up the equipment and cuts? If they're getting a portion of the results, I've seen it done like this before with people perfectly abled. 10% is the usual deal I see.

Then again, I have spent a bit of my life as a sucker. D'oh!

M

Mad Farmer 1620

ya what a huge douche to be hooking up rooms like that! That guy must not know shit! Y don't u set the pipe down gumi conspiracy theorist. If the guys genetics are as good as his grow rooms your the douche! If you have such hate towards this so called socaldam y don't you hit him up and ask him to meet you behind the handball courts? If not, stop being a big baby and hating out of your own envy and jelousy!

hahahahahaha

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I just think its amazing that within 2 weeks of posting your looking for help that you had a garden all setup and rocking like that...

aint the internets great?

I mean who wouldnt want to go into a partnership with somebody they dont know?

W

wild.one

it's amazing all of you have the time to sit on your asses and wax a bunch of bullshit with all these plants growing.. get a life, show some tact, smoke some crack.. find a more constructive outlet to vent your individual frustrations.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think this is one of THE best outlets for venting.

Pull my finger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom