Dragons Flame Mac Dragon bx1 in Updated RDWC System

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Really hard to see how big those buds are, do they extend down into the canopy? Looks like they do and maybe a foot long?

Sharpening my prediction pencil against max, I think we can call it pretty close now at this stage. Just need to see how big those buds are.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Really hard to see how big those buds are, do they extend down into the canopy? Looks like they do and maybe a foot long?

I know, it is hard to see, and I have tried to get photos but they just don't come out very good. Yes, they do go down, yea, about 12-13".

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Holy cow, I'm having second thoughts about throwing in those AN stickers for the prize, seems that's when things turned ugly 🤷‍♂️

🤣

Took a new look at the trichs, still a ways to go for sure. PPM's down under 400 at this point.

2B57CC65 85AE 4053 9E58 8653E4E5507D
0F24A978 1ACF 457F 93C6 E8497E66C3BB
90D5110F D6B8 44A0 971F 27B38560BC61
843B4D75 3B65 483E 8019 2A1235E0DD6F
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Is it still real cold there? Any way to get night time temps to be a bigger delta over daytime? Like make it hotter during the day?

When you say it got ugly, you just mean that they are not getting amber, or something else wrong?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Thanks guys, I agree. I added two gallons worth of late bloom ratios of brown and pink, sans green. Lots of N left in the lower fans if she needs it. I want her to have all the P and K she needs to finish strong 💪 Yea, @steamroller she has definitely been eating and drinking a gallon a day. Very good advice.

I meant the contest got ugly when I threw in those AN stickers, me thinkin those are in high demand 🤣 as a collector item and worth fightn' for.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

What is the over under?
I don't gamble, but for the stickers I might have something to say.. 🤣
I think max has a half pack of cigarettes up against my roaches and some stickers.

Now I gotta go back and look I think he said 9 oz and I said 13? Whatever it is I’ll just go back and modify my post to match the number anyhow. Sux being a mod sometimes, there has to be some benefit. This is it. Indefinite edits.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

OK, so here is the bet:

I’d like slg to get 14 oz minimum. But I’m calling 13 if you want to start a poll. 😁

Haha…Ok then..I’m in ..I’ll go 8 ozzies.I’ll bet half a pk of Winnie blues and 2pks of hermie prone seeds 😁😀😂

Ok let’s make this official. I win, I get nanners. You win? I guess I’ll send you a pile of roaches?

So @Madmax = 8, the correct answer = 13+

I had to look up what winnie blues are, I'll save you a click:

hqdefault.jpg

Anybody else want in?

Madmax

Madmax

I’ll bump it up to 9 oz 😀. But still hard to guess…you could b only 3 weeks away slg..I did harvest a some at 10 and 2 i think at 11 .that’s 8 &9 weeks since onset and they didn’t have all that much amber either .this might b because I only start reducing nutes a week and a bit before harvest.I’m usually at 500ppm a week to go down to 300 at chop..sometimes I’ll just give them straight water last couple days…..
Nice drawing..that’s a full pack lo…I think I mentioned half a pk 🚬 don’t forget the Hermie seeds I’m chucking in 😂🤪

Top Bottom