Dragons Flame Mac Dragon bx1 in Updated RDWC System

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

You’re making me want to come over to the dark side… RDWC fantastic grow SLG!

Do it bro! You will have lots of help if you decide to go that route. Thank you!

Took a few more photos today, took another look at the trichs. Not a lot to report other than she us still drinking about a gallon a day and eating, ppms now down around 450 and getting closer to ripeness. The flowers are definitely fattening up, hoping my online digital scale is correct with a 13+ oz harvest!

D9A8B0C6 CED8 40F6 98DA D4076E1E144D
D8C45F83 C5DE 4B4F A22D 7461F8F63AD4
F433EF08 878A 4E0F 8602 0BC89F534CE6
189D62FA 56FA 4E82 B130 4A5999B5F54C
E182E48A FA4A 424D 8541 A9CA1D6D6BE8
CF293990 CEC1 4C1F 8E65 F5487681FFAF
0ADAE97C 2C03 4CE8 BA19 FD9DDF4965FC
6E33F0AC 15B1 4549 B913 E01D74FA1764
8E2DD597 A066 44F0 B0A0 D8BBFB32A17D
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Thanks Jeff!

My timing on that last feed was off so I'm a bit disappointed in myself for that but it's been a great learning experience and I will take it with me from here on out!

Madmax

Madmax

You can’t b far away from chopping bro..all I see is new growth.if it wasn’t for that they would look done..I’d prolly drop the pms down to 300 now..I’m on that now and 2 at 420 which I will drop very soon..mine look ready to chop.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

You can’t b far away from chopping bro..all I see is new growth.if it wasn’t for that they would look done..I’d prolly drop the pms down to 300 now..I’m on that now and 2 at 420 which I will drop very soon..mine look ready to chop.

I've got to get in there tomorrow and do what I should have done today. She is still drinking about a gallon a day, maybe a tad bit more. PPM's down around 450 with the ph currently sitting at 5.5 with a slow and steady rise the past few days. I let it get to 5.9 and then bring it down to 5.5 and let it rise up through that range. Temps have been 80-82F during the day, 68F at night, RH very much under control usually around 35% during the day and rising to about 40-45% at night.

Gonna take another look at the trichomes tomorrow, going for more amber than I have in the past to see if I can get medicine that helps me sleep better. In the past I have taken them down as soon as 5% amber or so because I needed the medicine to continue my therapy. This time, I still have some from my summer greenhouse grow so I have not had to buy anything for several months. I think I might have 1/2 oz or so of that first hydro grow of Apples and Bananas too. I am not in such a rush for the meds atm so I want to try to let her go longer than I have in the past, see if the oil is more sedative, which I really need. My nights have been terrible with very little sleep.

I am feeling better this evening Moe, thanks for checking in bro.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've got to get in there tomorrow and do what I should have done today. She is still drinking about a gallon a day, maybe a tad bit more. PPM's down around 450 with the ph currently sitting at 5.5 with a slow and steady rise the past few days. I let it get to 5.9 and then bring it down to 5.5 and let it rise up through that range. Temps have been 80-82F during the day, 68F at night, RH very much under control usually around 35% during the day and rising to about 40-45% at night.

Gonna take another look at the trichomes tomorrow, going for more amber than I have in the past to see if I can get medicine that helps me sleep better. In the past I have taken them down as soon as 5% amber or so because I needed the medicine to continue my therapy. This time, I still have some from my summer greenhouse grow so I have not had to buy anything for several months. I think I might have 1/2 oz or so of that first hydro grow of Apples and Bananas too. I am not in such a rush for the meds atm so I want to try to let her go longer than I have in the past, see if the oil is more sedative, which I really need. My nights have been terrible with very little sleep.

I can tell you that the longer you go the more exotic minors present themselves. Also the plant does not produce CBN directly. It is a breakdown of THCa. Light can stimulate quicker breakdown so keeping them under lights longer will potentially make CBN measurable.

What you need to figure out is your perfect thc:CBN ratio to knock you out. I’m hoping this girl has it for you.

Edit: Took an informal poll of my peeps and 5:2 THC:CBN ratio is the average horse tranquillizer ratio. I have pure CBN here if you want a couple grams to add to your meds and figure out your ratio. But the longer you cure, the better for this need.

Edit Edit: https://www.3chi.com/product/cbn-isolate/

I have bought from them before and have tested the product, it is legit. $10 for a gram of pure CBN.

Last edited:
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Thanks guys, I'm doing OK. I think I over did things working on my kitchen and trying to get it done....been 6 doggone months and my wife and I are both burnt out on things bigtime. It's also been stressful which doesn't help anything. I've got 4 clones ready and waiting to go in the new system and not even close to getting it ready. I'm thinking of just filling that bucket up with nute water to get the roots in the water, pulling the air pump and sprayer out of the clone bucket and just throw an air stone in there to buy me some time to get that room finished and my new system set up. I've just badly needed some rest, things caught up with me. Otherwise, I might have to toss those clones and start over with something else for this upcoming grow.

Thanks for all the info on CBN Moe, did some reading on it late last night when I couldn't sleep. I definitely want to take this gal further into harvest than I ever have in search of that ratio that will help me sleep. As far as adding in the isolate, I can probably order some of that but would need some help in the logistics of how you would go about getting that into the oil and how much etc. I'm surprised at how affordable that is.

OK, so I got in and took care of my garden this morning. This Mac Dragon is still drinking quite a bit, over a gallon to top off this morning, ppm's riding at 440. Splotches of new growth still with a few unripened pistils coming out of the new growth, gotta get that end of flower timing thing down. Trichomes are saying at least another week but I could be wrong, just not a lot of amber yet. All signs say to me not even close yet. I'm pretty sure I'm even seeing some clear.

43467BC8 6D7A 4A21 9587 62B0C2521AB2
B630CF83 D735 4240 A518 48D1D468B198
936B697C 105A 4B92 9920 C8FD5A6A50D8
727B7B43 E3D6 4D1D 87FD 8992875DF4C4
7B6BA656 BD25 46DF 84EA 9022D14890A4
A58A3E04 64D2 44F7 B03D FD5A9A8D6DA6
35684789 84ED 4709 B67F C64488F6B348
Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

I can tell you that the longer you go the more exotic minors present themselves. Also the plant does not produce CBN directly. It is a breakdown of THCa. Light can stimulate quicker breakdown so keeping them under lights longer will potentially make CBN measurable.

What you need to figure out is your perfect thc:CBN ratio to knock you out. I’m hoping this girl has it for you.

Edit: Took an informal poll of my peeps and 5:2 THC:CBN ratio is the average horse tranquillizer ratio. I have pure CBN here if you want a couple grams to add to your meds and figure out your ratio. But the longer you cure, the better for this need.

Edit Edit: https://www.3chi.com/product/cbn-isolate/

I have bought from them before and have tested the product, it is legit. $10 for a gram of pure CBN.
What about keeping the light full bore to the end.I’m quietly positive it brings out more trics to protect itself.I think bugbee mentioned to keep the light flatout till the end in one of his vids..

Madmax

Madmax

When your humidity is low the air is dry they will tend to drink more ,also take up more nutrients and that’s probably why the rise in ph..

Top Bottom