Dropped leaves over and over again

• Thread starter iveweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

By VPD standards. Your 82 degrees and 50+ humidity is out of the optimal zone.

Drop temps and drop humidity. Even dropping humidity will bring you into the zone.

Your plant is going to need both to be dropped.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
New set up. It's about 22 cm distant from the bulb light. I can move them away even more if it's needed. The top temperature is 26,5 degrees Vs 24,5 degrees of the pot level.
I water her every 2 days, more time than this leaves start to drop.
I am going to cut some leaves off.
View attachment 2065608
She looks rough, I would start over in all honesty and try to learn from it. There comes a point where saving it is a waste of time. Pop a new seed and post your grow so we can help you. ✌

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Not my problem if other people are wrong. Stop watering on a schedule. Water the medium completely and then wait for dry back. Or continue water boarding her. Your choice.
I feel for the plant, just kill it already poor thing

B

Bdubs

Basically to keep it going you need to hammer down every stress she has and let her cruise.
-90degree LsT to reduce the temps on the plant. Even the top being super hot is stressing the whole thing.
-Watering practices on point (if you do now great, be sure).
-Consistency of nutrient strength and proper growth phase transitions.
-Switch to humidity below 50.
-Reduce room temps to below 80.
-Have no fans blowing air On the cloth pot (aim it up and over the plant into the corner).
-After all that - No touchie focus feed

Sunasun

Sunasun

Sry I meant drooping like the first pic of the topic. Should I bend her?
How big is your pot? To fully saturate, divide your pot size by 3, and that's how much you should water after each dry back. After each dry back, each successive watering will have a shorter dry back period as the roots fill more of the pot. When you have to water everyday, then you up pot and repeat the process.

I

iveweed

Basically to keep it going you need to hammer down every stress she has and let her cruise.
-90degree LsT to reduce the temps on the plant. Even the top being super hot is stressing the whole thing.
-Watering practices on point (if you do now great, be sure).
-Consistency of nutrient strength and proper growth phase transitions.
-Switch to humidity below 50.
-Reduce room temps to below 80.
-Have no fans blowing air On the cloth pot (aim it up and over the plant into the corner).
-After all that - No touchie focus feed
I have always some doubts about watering, but ok. I will fix the fan problem mainly.
How big is your pot? To fully saturate, divide your pot size by 3, and that's how much you should water after each dry back. After each dry back, each successive watering will have a shorter dry back period as the roots fill more of the pot. When you have to water everyday, then you up pot and repeat the process.
It's 20 L but filled only about 13/15 L. Do I need to wait until the medium is dry for watering ? The surface layer became dry in one day tops.

Sunasun

Sunasun

I have always some doubts about watering, but ok. I will fix the fan problem mainly.

It's 20 L but filled only about 13/15 L. Do I need to wait until the medium is dry for watering ? The surface layer became dry in one day tops.
Lift the pots daily to check weight, when it feels like it weighs nothing, water.
And yes always allow dry back

I

iveweed

2 days apart from the last watering, drooping leaves in sight, medium is still humid, so, do I need to wait at the moment?

IMG 20231101 0852262
I

iveweed

this is not working out..
you need to have an area dedicated to growing with proper light’s and equipment..
this is a waste of time..
The thing is , is this normal? Some told me water every 2/4 d others when medium completely dry, some "she needs to be fert" others "stop fert".
What's the truth?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The thing is , is this normal? Some told me water every 2/4 d others when medium completely dry, some "she needs to be fert" others "stop fert".
What's the truth?
grower error..
in all honesty who cares and don’t worry about it..
hard to tell as non of your pictures are clear, can’t really see the condition of the leaves..
where are you growing this?..

B

Bdubs

I always try to tell people I spent months throwing away plants before I hammered down environment and my process. I have a loong way to go and a lot to learn still. But, never feel bad to accept a bad grow and improve on what you’ve learned about what works and what doesn’t.

Above all advice, experience is key and accepting failure is always an option as long as you apply what you’ve learned to the next grow.

My patience and self assessment +$$ paid off when I pushed my second full run to flower. I don’t need to worry about bud for months now. But it took months to do it. Now it’s a walk in the park, adding and improvements to what I’ve already done will make it better and better.

You make a shitty cheeseburger until you learn to cook the meat properly.

I

iveweed

Anyway I grow it indoor in a free space of my room, there are fan, pot, enough space for 2 plants. In 3h I will send better pics.

Sunasun

Sunasun

Anyway I grow it indoor in a free space of my room, there are fan, pot, enough space for 2 plants. In 3h I will send better pics.
Please post pictures of whole room, close-ups of plant and a close-up of pot soil line. Thanks. Plants can take months to recover from a destroyed root system. You need to be patient moving forward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom