Dudded, Stunted, and Runted plants...

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

should I move those 2 plants into a tent by themself's then??? the little guy is in a 2x2 with 3 seedlings that are about a week old.... (BC/Sweet Tooth)
the otheris in a 3x3 and is right next to 2 of the same thcbombs and a JH I have a 3rd tent that I'm using for food vegs should I just put them over there ???

Judaz

Judaz

should I move those 2 plants into a tent by themself's then??? the little guy is in a 2x2 with 3 seedlings that are about a week old.... (BC/Sweet Tooth)
the otheris in a 3x3 and is right next to 2 of the same thcbombs and a JH I have a 3rd tent that I'm using for food vegs should I just put them over there ???

If you have them next to your healthy plants I would. Possible duds should always be quarantined. Why take a risk. I wouldn’t, knowing how bad the situation can get.

I brought 100 new sfv clones that weren’t duds to my homies place that had them. Went to look at them today after a few weeks of veg and 80% are already duds. He didn’t disinfect the room well enough and the fool insisted on mixing them with the Og kush duds he has cause he didn’t want to trash them. I told him he just threw away his money on those clones and he can expect to lose 40% weight of his potential harvest

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

Lights can on at 3.30 this is just a pic of the 2 3x3 from my cam and tablet but I can move them over .. there in the tent with the QBs lights I'll go out there in a few and see what up..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Your seed plants do not have this virus. He thinks every plant has it.

Judaz

Judaz

Your seed plants do not have this virus. He thinks every plant has it.

paper published 10/18/19
it’s been confirmed that the hop latent virus can also be transferred through seeds. We just don’t know the exact percentage rate yet. So for now, I would advice people to be careful if there is some suspicion with a deformed plant. I’ve seen how quickly the viroid can spread to other plants so it’s best to be safe than sorry at the moment.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

paper published 10/18/19
it’s been confirmed that the hop latent virus can also be transferred through seeds. We just don’t know the exact percentage rate yet. So for now, I would advice people to be careful if there is some suspicion with a deformed plant. I’ve seen how quickly the viroid can spread to other plants so it’s best to be safe than sorry at the moment.

You gotta quit spamming our forum with your weird paranoia.

One blog like report means nothing. They easily could have infected their own seedlings.

And there is a rumor floating around that they are producing a supposed cure for the virus. Funny how their findings would support that business.

And none of the plants you picked out in help threads look anything like the virus you claim.

If you and your cash cropper friends are seeing a lot of this guess who is passing it around.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You gotta quit spamming our forum with your weird paranoia.

One blog like report means nothing. They easily could have infected their own seedlings.

And there is a rumor floating around that they are producing a supposed cure for the virus. Funny how their findings would support that business.

And none of the plants you picked out in help threads look anything like the virus you claim.

If you and your cash cropper friends are seeing a lot of this guess who is passing it around.
Reminds me of pharma... Invent a condition to reap the rewards of treatment.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Reminds me of pharma... Invent a condition to reap the rewards of treatment.

I think the spreading of virus and disease is grower error.

Doing it in a flooded market of volume growers is a massive grower error.

I have grown seeds from many breeders and reversed elite cuttings and never seen anything like these viruses.

Once he said gg4 is known to have it credibility ended. It is known to have kinked leaves and like original diesel it is a bitch to grow well. Everyone and their grandmother has a cut of that here.

Judaz

Judaz

@Aqua Man and @MIMedGrower

First of all, you guys are newbies to this forum 2017 and 2018 you guys signed up. Maybe you guys haven’t been around long enough to know that this has been happening and has been talked about since 2014. Just go back to the beginning of this thread and you’ll notice that GG4 and the OG’s are notorious for dudding.

Second I don’t believe this is a hoax or growing errors. If you research commercial crop cultivators you will notice that it’s a worldwide phenomena and a major problem that comes with commercialization of crops. I think the problem is that you guys have never experienced it. Which is fine and I understand why you guys don’t believe in this. I was a bit skeptical before too until it happened to me. It’s not runts or plants that are developing slowly. It’s real and I attest as living proof that this phenomenon exists. I wouldn’t be wasting my time talking about it with nothing to gain in the process. I’m not making money from this disease.

And as you mentioned they have come up with a cure. Sure there is a cure and thats called stem cell regeneration. All they have done is use that cloning technique and add a combination of cold/ heat treatments to eradicate the virus. I’m sure they’ve spent a lot of money researching and figuring all this out, so it would be right for them to get compensated for their efforts and services cause it’s not cheap and requires time.

Now there maybe a case where Monsanto might have facilitated the spread of this virus. To knock out the Small market grower. Who knows I wouldn’t doubt it. But like I said viroids are a major problem for commercial crops and if you guys are not careful you may be culprits of them in the near future. There are plenty of plants I’ve seen on the infirmary threads that have odd branching patterns with bowing branches and leaf mutations. This is happening from epigenetics arised from stressful situations. Only viroids and 1 bacteria can cause the branching to bow like that from what I’ve researched. If you know any other reason why this may occur please post this knowledge on this thread so that we are aware cause I can’t seem to find it in any of the major cannabis books.
7FD48EAF F0F6 4D06 A43A B45D71D32153
38E71EE6 60B1 4293 93C7 3FFE88E6F456

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not saying it's a hoax I'm saying it over inflated fear mongering.

I have seen your experienced diagnosis in action. Or lack thereof. Since when does a forum sign up date dictate knowledge that's just about as credible as your diagnosing everything as virus related.

Ungug
Judaz

Judaz

I have seen your experienced diagnosis in action. Or lack thereof. Since when does a forum sign up date dictate knowledge that's just about as credible as your diagnosing everything as virus related.

Then explain to me what are the reasons for mutated leaves and bowing branches that fall to the floor? What’s your diagnosis on that. Show me the facts and evidence you have for that phenomena cause it is not related to nutrient problems.

B

Burned Haze

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like I said not a hoax. These guys themselves said they would see expressions in 1/900 plants. They also said at peak it was 10-15%. What I'm saying is @Judaz is walking into threads claiming everything is viroids. That doesn't coincide even with the info in this video. Again I'm not saying it's a hoax but I am saying he is WAY over exaggerating it and very loosely throw that diagnosis all over the place.

As they say it's very difficult to see until later in flower yet every plant in early veg he claims is this

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Then explain to me what are the reasons for mutated leaves and bowing branches that fall to the floor? What’s your diagnosis on that. Show me the facts and evidence you have for that phenomena cause it is not related to nutrient problems.
I don't have to explain shit to you. There are many reasons a plant expresses symptoms. What part of that don't you understand. There is not one single answer to any ailment unlike you tend to say

Each one requires its own diagnosis.

Judaz

Judaz

Like I said not a hoax. These guys themselves said they would see expressions in 1/900 plants. They also said at peak it was 10-15%. What I'm saying is @Judaz is walking into threads claiming everything is viroids. That doesn't coincide even with the info in this video. Again I'm not saying it's a hoax but I am saying he is WAY over exaggerating it and very loosely throw that diagnosis all over the place.

As they say it's very difficult to see until later in flower yet every plant in early veg he claims is this

No I’m not doing that. I’m going to the infirmary threads where there are phantom problems that have not been solved and everyone is spinning their wheels on secondary problems like nute locks etc that are obvious and arise after the viroid Infection and I’m clearly seeing mutations and irregular bowing branch patterns

Judaz

Judaz

I don't have to explain shit to you. There are many reasons a plant expresses symptoms. What part of that don't you understand. There is not one single answer to any ailment unlike you tend to say

Each one requires its own diagnosis.

show me the facts... cause I have shown them. So until you do. You are the one that does not know what’s up. And if you claim environmental then you agree its epigenetics. 20+ years growing and every year I’m always learning new things. How long have you been growing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No I’m not doing that. I’m going to the infirmary threads where there are phantom problems that have not been solved and everyone is spinning their wheels on secondary problems like nute locks etc that are obvious and arise after the viroid Infection and I’m clearly seeing mutations and irregular bowing branch patterns
Ok we can agree to disagree. I think you are being irresponsible. That's my opinion and I'm done. 5 small grows in one day diagnosed by you. Yet a confirmed facility having this virus sees 1 in 900. And in these threads all plants are affected and are in early veg. They say seeds have 10% to carry if infected.

I'm done and caution others to think about this. Just my opinion

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

show me the facts... cause I have shown them. So until you do. You are the one that does not know what’s up. And if you claim environmental then you agree its epigenetics. 20+ years growing and every year I’m always learning new things. How long have you been growing.
You are bias af dude you walk into a thread looking to support your claims... Not to actually diagnose the actual cause just looking to make a case for yourself.

Judaz

Judaz

Ok we can agree to disagree. I think you are being irresponsible. That's my opinion and I'm done. 5 small grows in one day diagnosed by you. Yet a confirmed facility having this virus sees 1 in 900. And in these threads all plants are affected and are in early veg. They say seeds have 10% to carry if infected.

I'm done and caution others to think about this. Just my opinion
Because they’ve identified the problem and have been working to eradicate. They’ve had 15-20% incidents before they actually knew what was going on. Lmao you must be a kid with a few years experience in growing all excited going around diagnosing issues and helping the beginners. Trust me bro. I’ve been there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom