DwD's 4k True OG Coco Grow

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Nice clean set up bro in those pics,, felt like i was peeking in at the hospital.
Very consistent and great work
h

Thanks. I try to keep it as sanitary as possible. Outside the room things get a little more messy.

you lied that was 4mins later :mmm way to throw down bro i like your stYLE_you should bring down a Mother Load come harvest time :harvest: goodluck_ keep it LuSH

haha I know. Had some pics lying on the desktop just waiting be posted up.

thanks mein.. as I stated on the first page
won't be satisfied with under 2p/k.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great job on those plants.. There really gettin super big.. Can't wait 2 see them flowerī€Ž

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks goo.

Tomorrow will be a week and they are really raging out now. Try'n snap some freshies in the am or the next day.

By the way everything is being fed a 1.6-1.7 ec, ph of 5.9 and run off consistently comes in at 1.4-1.5 and 6.4-6.5 all across the board.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking real nice in there. Looking forward to the flowers.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i thought coco ph should be between5.2 and 6.2 to get optimal results.. is this what u shuold feed.. or is this wat ur run off should be ? i have a couple plants in coco now.. and they look great.. i like it better then the happy frog mix i was running.. im thinking about doing a half and hlaf.. half the room coco half the room my soil mix just to see if theres a difference in taste high potency anything really..

did u get bigger yeilds moving to coco?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn fine work DowNwithDirT! Love that perfect canopy and those sexy shaved legs... :cool

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks shady. They are about an inch above the second ring on the tomato cages now. got about a foot of stretch left. Fucking crazy....

@fruit....first run back in coco.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

they just keep stretching!!!!!

IMG_02904.JPG

B

bonz

sorry if i missed it dwd but what nutes u using? garden looks super healthy! :) just went to page 1 :) CANNA A+B, excuse my laziness :)

true grit

true grit

Looking really good broham! Still need to link up and chief down! Was talkin bout gettin with dr.evil and a few homies for some brews soon....

true grit

true grit

I'll keep ya posted broham fa sho. Was gonna say too, if the Calplex does disappear think I may try MadFarmer's OrganiCal.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Word. Good looking out.

Was just here. Plants are over the top of the cages now, minus 1 or two plants.

Getting rowdy. Stretch is almost done thank god. Trichs showed up in the last 2days, today being day 16

kushluvr

kushluvr

super sick room bro.....im gonna redo my garage into 2 10x10's...and your gives me the MOTAvation to do it..........

really sick dude! ill be watching this unfold for sure!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sick garden DwD, the cages sure are nice for a reference point with the stretch, gonna get my "Back to the Future" on and check out your tactics BEFORE asking a ? you've answered, continued good vibes on your grow, Peace SSP

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

much appreciated. haha..

its all in there somewhere for the most part. Just made the switch to coco.

@ 17 days bloom

1207.jpg
2164.jpg
3118.jpg
567.jpg
493.jpg
654.jpg

Top Bottom