DwD's 4k True OG Coco Grow

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro lookin super lush can't wait to see these true's blow up keep up the sickk work!

S

SofaKingHigh

That space is like Ryu giving a Hyphy-uppercut in a game of Dank Fighter II. Some Hadouken fireballs finna knock Zangief on his ass.

Are they done stretching? How tall are they from the coco to the tip?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

All sitting at about 5' from coco to tip. Some a little more.

Lots of tops got to close and ill def have some light bleaching but its all good.

Maybe some pics soon.

Venom818

Venom818

very nice bro,the cages are cool but keep the branches to close together i wont be using them again.the bamboo is more of a pain in the ass but allows better light penetration imo.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
That space is like Ryu giving a Hyphy-uppercut in a game of Dank Fighter II. Some Hadouken fireballs finna knock Zangief on his ass.

Are they done stretching? How tall are they from the coco to the tip?

hahahahaha

Man looks like you are gonna have some trimmin on your hands at the end. Best of luck. Looks good.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

day 28 pics.........

center4.jpg
left_mid.jpg
left_top.jpg
left_whole.jpg

og119.jpg
og217.jpg
og315.jpg
rand.jpg
right_mid.jpg
right_top.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice plants & great pics..those r gunna start 2 blow up real soon

sticky icky

sticky icky

She's lookin phukn killer bro....what a sick og cut I know your smilin from ear to ear when you go in to check on those precious girlzzzz...awesome fliks...keep up the great work!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Room is blowing the fuck up.....
Feel like I'm growing more trichomes than actually bud matter.

By far the frostiest and most defined looking nugs I've grown to date.
So glad I made the coco switch.

Thinking about whether or not to switch to dutch master gold in coco or stick with canna. Been adding add .27 here and there because I have gallons of the shit.

Illmind

Illmind

real nice. i was thinking same thing they lookin frosty as ever compared to dirt runs u post up. what nutes u runnin same as soil?

sticky icky

sticky icky

That's some phuckin killer og right there!,that one cola just strecthed for the heavens ehh lol....I'm sure the glass is way cool enough,she can just post out there and not get burned gotta love it,killer job bro,

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Are your lights maxxed out? It happened to me on my last run. Caused some pretty bad foxtailing. Your room looks great,same with your ladies.

G

ganjherbsmoke

ya ive never seen her foxtail up like that one pic on the right above the room shot
lookin real frosty bro

def makes the tahoe seem pretty lame haha over her and goin back to this

Top Bottom