Eagle 20ew is pro-cancerous

• Thread starter GeneralRipper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeneralRipper

SC labs does not test for myclobutanil. Let me know if you guys have another source.

Most likely none of the labs will can test for myclobutanil at this time. We need to find one who is willing to make up a special field test for myclobutail or something. This might cost more than expected. I going to call full spectrum today and make a case for myclobutail testing.

true grit

true grit

LOL thread still going huh?

Maybe like I mentioned from the beginning- someone should explain how to keep a room PM free to folks before explaining why the chems they shouldn't use, shouldn't be used. I mean if folks are so on point and passionate with knowledge and science perhaps they should be explaining how to avoid chems for treatment period- not only why the treatment is/could be dangerous.

I understand all those things that Blaze offered as alternatives, but just as Eagle20 used "correctly", they are simply patches for a grow environment not being ideally where it needs to be. Folks can preach danger of sprays, resistance, pm strains, etc...it all means if you have PM something isn't quite right. So before people start preaching about all organics as treatment, people like me poisoning the world with eagle20, etc- how bout folks learn to avoid PM in the first place and make it a moot point like many growers have. Props to the few on this thread who have continually pointed out the real problem (environment).

Ill continue to NOT have to spray anything on this end. And I'll hit you guys up in 20 years when I don't have cancer...or if I do its from the food I eat not chems I sprayed safely at minimal a few times. lol.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
HOW TO AVOID PM:

1) Stop growing weed.
2) Eat a sandwich and relax.

PM thrives in the same environment as herb TG, so I dont agree with the environment theory, UNLESS you live in a remote area where PM does not exist yet on the surrounding flora. However, there are definitely things you can do to make your plant healthier, and less susceptible to the PM. Like inncoulate with bennies, to get the plant to start throwin down some SAR, add silicon to the diet, and burn sulfur to keep the spores from hanging with the ladies. All safer methods than spraying.

Also, there is nothing wrong with PM resistant strains. Who wouldn't want their favorite medicine to have that trait? Its one less worry, good environment or not.

And on that note, I am going to go spray a cannadential with some eagle 20, because there was not enough ventilation in my veg canopy. Case in point TG. Not gonna risk losing another crop to PM ever again.

G

GeneralRipper

As I stated before:
Clean rooms with mix of bleach water topped off with some 91 rubbing alcohol. I also recommend burning sulfur between grows because the vapor gets into all the little cracks ware spores can hide. The best organic preventive stuff is Mycostop:
http://www.groworganic.com/mycostop-biofungicide-5-gram-pack.html

Its ray fungus and its mycelium will prevent pm from going systemic. Its needs to be established for over 2 weeks before it can do that so yeah its only a preventative. Ray fungus mycelium also adds vigor and fix some nutrient deficiencies. Eagle kills all fungi and not all fungi are bad.

B

budseyeveiw

As I stated before:
Clean rooms with mix of bleach water topped off with some 91 rubbing alcohol. I also recommend burning sulfur between grows because the vapor gets into all the little cracks ware spores can hide. The best organic preventive stuff is Mycostop:
http://www.groworganic.com/mycostop-biofungicide-5-gram-pack.html

Its ray fungus and its mycelium will prevent pm from going systemic. Its needs to be established for over 2 weeks before it can do that so yeah its only a preventative. Ray fungus mycelium also adds vigor and fix some nutrient deficiencies. Eagle kills all fungi and not all fungi are bad.

least your rants of instant death have calmed down. did you get your pills? jeez lol even the mods and og raskal have said they use eagle20. they know there shit and they have not died yet

G

GeneralRipper

Alight whatever! I still think E is really bad stuff.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I just went back to page11 and fuck, had a good laugh! Don't know if you r ever gonna top that blow up guitar dude!!

:rofl:icon_stick man::ridinghorse:

G

GeneralRipper

I just went back to page11 and fuck, had a good laugh! Don't know if you r ever gonna top that blow up guitar dude!!

:rofl:icon_stick man::ridinghorse:

I know! how did he get his pants wet?

Two chicks kissing. E can't be that bad oh wait check the freaker highlighted the arrow.
Horny loser

Oh No!!! I have offended the ravers!
Nun chucks

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

60-70 days is the half life for the myclobutanil in Eagle 20. EPA tests found considerable residue (33%) even 1 year later. Myclobutanil stays around for a VERY long time.

I only dunk clones. Those few sets of leaves are long gone by harvest time so I don't know that there would be much of any surface residue left at all.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I only dunk clones. Those few sets of leaves are long gone by harvest time so I don't know that there would be much of any surface residue left at all.

its a systemic

check out the coverage rates on the label

it only has to be applied to the tops of plants to be effective

unlike green cure or any of the other "band aid" treatments

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
and I just sprayed the plants down with a half mil of eagle 20. YES.

Drop it like its hoff.

Hoff Life
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
least your rants of instant death have calmed down. did you get your pills? jeez lol even the mods and og raskal have said they use eagle20. they know there shit and they have not died yet
hey are you ok? why do you want reinvent the wheel? we are chatting about eagle20 arnt we??:sign0065:
Wait a minute. Are you fucking serious? First you apply this "you have to be a scientist" meme at me as some sort of rule in order to discuss this stuff, but apparently anyone who has a nick you recognize is good enough. Awesome. But then you just BLOW RIGHT PAST the fact that the EPA, et alia, HAVE ALREADY DETERMINED HALF LIFE RATES, etcetera, for BOTH myclobutanil AND napthalene.

Are you fucking serious? Or did everything else really get past you that easily?

M

moodster

i just snorted a bit of the eagle 20ew hope i will be fine it burnt my nose a bit is that normal??i think next time i might try shooting it up LOL

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it works best if you put drops of it in your eyes

M

moodster

thanks for the tips people the instructions didnt say if i shud snort it or inject it cheers guys ps i find added eagle to a bath really soothes you:banana1sv6:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wait a minute. Are you fucking serious? First you apply this "you have to be a scientist" meme at me as some sort of rule in order to discuss this stuff, but apparently anyone who has a nick you recognize is good enough. Awesome. But then you just BLOW RIGHT PAST the fact that the EPA, et alia, HAVE ALREADY DETERMINED HALF LIFE RATES, etcetera, for BOTH myclobutanil AND napthalene.

Are you fucking serious? Or did everything else really get past you that easily?

Whats meme? I call my granny that.

Back to the topic at hand.

You all have it wrong with the bathing in it or the snorting of it.

The best way to use eagle 20 is as a marinade. I like to soak my steaks for 24hours prior to grilling them. Add a little lemon pepper and... well, it's scrum diddly umptious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom