Earthworms in indoor soil?

So while researching Nutrients plants contain when composted you can see some very cool things. Talking with my vegetarian buddy about soil. He makes his using non animal inputs. While trying to dial it in, he had one batch where much sulfur was used. It made his smoke gassy/dank. Was listening to a potcast, and heard the same. So looked at plants that have high amounts of sulfur, and the stinkiest fruits, and vegetables have high sulfur. How ironic, how these seem to match. Kinda like how terpenes seem to match cannabinoid content. How mysterious she is!

Saw this thread and thought I would leave my opinion. I got a 3x6 raised bed indoors all organic. I put in 2 lbs of worms a couple months ago and they have been reproducing and eating like crazy! I see no problem in having worms indoors as long as you keep the temps right and the moisture in the soil right. I use worms in my outdoor pots as well and their effect seems to be the same. They eat, aerate, and poop.
I can only imagine the flavor of this smoke!

I use worms in my indoor bed. I use a 200 gal smart pot in a 4x8 tent. I put 2 lbs of Red wiggles worms in over a year ago. I feed them ground malted barley and they work the soil and shit out ganja food. They are amazing and it’s really all I do in the way of feeding the bed. I drop all leaves and larf into the bed when harvesting. A little kelp now and then. Water. That’s it. It works and it’s so easy.

Awesome! Am first time regenerative! Will be filling these worm towers soon! Am so pumped to spend less, and get more! And have a product that could pass tests!