East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't worry. All done. I truly believe in giving people a chance to rectify their actions. Lord has done, shit stain has not, so true to my word. Shit has been banned to reflect on his actions.

Can not wait to see how that cut of yours is looking taco, I thinkl yours is the decider on the net by far, ooh err!

I

ibTheMan

yah we need more pics! is the Original Sour Diesel the same as NYSD?

cuase i just recently for the first time smoked some killer SD and its some of the best weed ive ever smoked,
i love Fuely, lung bust smoke, is your guyis stuff like that?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Don't worry. All done. I truly believe in giving people a chance to rectify their actions. Lord has done, shit stain has not, so true to my word. Shit has been banned to reflect on his actions.

Can not wait to see how that cut of yours is looking taco, I thinkl yours is the decider on the net by far, ooh err!

Nice one Herbs for sweeping up my friend:)

My latest project is that i am finally working on the SD lol

Ive got 20 Sour d seeds from Swerve at the last Htc, all have germed and looking good, now its time to look for a daddy for my Sd mummy:)

Herby did you ever try oj's Fuel cross he made with the Sour d cut we have? must be off the hook with the Chemdog D daddy.

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Nice one Herbs for sweeping up my friend:)

My latest project is that i am finally working on the SD lol

Ive got 20 Sour d seeds from Swerve at the last Htc, all have germed and looking good, now its time to look for a daddy for my Sd mummy:)

Hopefully Jah & I will have as much luck working with the sour as we diid with the Ogeez!
:passingjoint::420:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

making a batch for thcbay of Ogeez :)

Gotta support my good friend Logic at the Farm

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Tacoma there you go again with the killer ecsd pictures m8

you sure love your ecsd m8:)

i love this sd cut we have here:)

sycboy

sycboy

They all look really nice dudes! So this cut's in the UK then? Interesting....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
tacoma those are some beautiful ecsd shot!!! killing it!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Very nice venom:)

Keep them ECSD and SD pics rolling in guys, even if its from seed show us what you got:)

deacon1503

deacon1503

very nice deacon:)

Is this from Rezs SD line?

Thanks!

This was a gifted clone from a fellow patient from a gifted seed. Its true to the strain characteristics so I wish I knew whose genetics they really are.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks!

This was a gifted clone from a fellow patient from a gifted seed. Its true to the strain characteristics so I wish I knew whose genetics they really are.

Its nice to recieve gifts:) I recently was gifted at this years 420 cup by a respectable known Breeder a AJ Sour diesel cut to do a side by side grow with the DnA cut, i think the DnA cut is the same cut but lets test grow them out and see whats what???

I will use this thread to keep you updated:)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice nothone even tho its not the clone,it looks to have yielded well for you,how long did you veg ehr and what size pot? Did the smell and taste stay true or are they watered down from the real ecsd cut? Killing it tho,good job meng!

Burn

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

yum man, Still my all time tastiest smoke. Im digging the purpleish tinted foxtail tips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom