Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

My last listing of USA seedbanks............this group I can't make a recommendation, but that does not mean there are any issues with them. It's just another grouping to look for genetics you are interested in finding. You can find these with a google search.

1. Dark Horse Genetics
2. Artizen Seeds
3. Sunset Genetics
4. i49.net
5. Pacificseedbank.com
6. seedsforme.com
7. Gold Leaf Gardens
8. Western Cultured Seeds
9. Phat Panda
10. Jinxproof Genetics
11. Dawg Star
12. Purple City Genetics
13. Symbiotic Genetics
14. Great Lakes Genetics
15. Oregon Green Seeds
16. South Oregon Seeds

Also know there are probably close to another 100 resellers not listed yet. I could go on and on, and most are easy to find with some searches. Many or most are in Calif, Colorado, Michigan and Maine- all legal states. D.C, also comes to mind. My only suggestion is to make sure they have been in business for a number of years, as the newbies tend to come and go with your money. Established places are usually much more reliable.

Madmax

Madmax

First time ive looked at ethos in weed garden family....im liking quite a few of there strains..the candy store scares me ..lol. of what it could grow into..i got to checkout section 4 and didnt see where i do credit card .i read i gotta contact them for a square invoice or something.they dont reply to messages...lol..

sshz

sshz

I give a lot of value to customer service.......cause it seems there's always lots of issues. If they don't respond, I'd say f*ck em and find someone who cares enough to want your business.

GetSeedsRightHere specializes in Ethos, actually I think it's the only breeder they sell. They are solid and if I was looking at Ethos, consider them.

But my favorite is Golden Ticket Seed bank. They do sell Ethos, among some other smaller breeders mostly. You can pay by Paypal if you want, they send the order priority and it comes pretty quick, the freebies are really good and the owner is a good guy and will respond quickly normally for questions.

But there's plenty of good ones..............

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah they can go suck on a fat one..I will check those 2 out sshz.keen to get some from ethos .there gear looks high quality..

sshz

sshz

Interesting tonight I saw GrowersHouse, where I bought my Gavita’s, recommends a shorter hang distances than Gavita.

what is the coverage area and how high should you hang it from your plants?
We recommend hanging the Gavita Pro 1700e about 12 to 36 inches above your plants. At 36 inches above your plants the Gavita Pro 1700e will cover about a 6' x 6' area in veg. When in flower we recommend hanging it about 12 to 24 inches above your plants covering about a 5' x 5' area.

Last edited:
Arlo12765

Arlo12765

Interesting tonight I saw GrowersHouse, where I bought my Gavita’s, recommends a shorter hang distances than Gavita.

what is the coverage area and how high should you hang it from your plants?
We recommend hanging the Gavita Pro 1700e about 12 to 36 inches above your plants. At 36 inches above your plants the Gavita Pro 1700e will cover about a 6' x 6' area in veg. When in flower we recommend hanging it about 12 to 24 inches above your plants covering about a 5' x 5' area.
Love your work I'm a fan ! I have been watching for a few grows, I do not have many grows in but learn very important things on THC Farmer! I am currently vegging Orange Gasm in organic soil with SF lights. But with that it's all about light distance . As i'm not in a big rush with my plants but keeping the lights at 24"+ and the girls happy for a long veg with lots of training to see what i get. was there any particular pheno types that stood out for you?

sshz

sshz

I’m asked that question question a lot, and since I don’t keep mothers or breed, I don’t pay too much attention to different phenos that pop up. I may have touched on the subject in the thread, but tbh I just don’t remember much about it. It was my first LED grow, and I was paying much more attention trying to keep the plants healthy than anything else. With the plants staying so short, it kind of consumed what space was left in my brain, as it was so contrary to everything in my past grow life under hps.

Otherwise, I’m always available if you have any questions as you move forward, and I appreciate the kind words.

Madmax

Madmax

I give a lot of value to customer service.......cause it seems there's always lots of issues. If they don't respond, I'd say f*ck em and find someone who cares enough to want your business.

GetSeedsRightHere specializes in Ethos, actually I think it's the only breeder they sell. They are solid and if I was looking at Ethos, consider them.

But my favorite is Golden Ticket Seed bank. They do sell Ethos, among some other smaller breeders mostly. You can pay by Paypal if you want, they send the order priority and it comes pretty quick, the freebies are really good and the owner is a good guy and will respond quickly normally for questions.

Oooh..i got some....through golden ticket..that was very easy...thanks sshz 👍

sshz

sshz

You are about to see how a good seedbank operates.........I’ve ordered from there more than anywhere else the last 2 years. I’m wondering how quick they’ll make it to down under?

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah.. it will b very interesting how long it takes.postal service here is back to normal..im very excited to try near any of ethos strains bar the ones that grow tall and long flowering..i couldnt decide lol.so put about 10 selections in a hat and took the first one..only small order of 10 but will get many more if they get through. I bought the end game rbx .the punch line...cant wait.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

I wouldn't get too excited...... most of the things I've grown from them has only been ok or worse. Only 2 strains have been exceptional and worth doing again........ i like them because they breed for yield, but if I was looking for quality of high, I'd be looking elsewhere. Like all breeders, it's hit or miss.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
was there any particular pheno types that stood out for you?
Heaven help me, but from memory he liked the platinum tangie leaners a bit more than the GG leaners, which took longer and yielded very impressively. It's toward the very end of the thread.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

But my favorite is Golden Ticket Seed bank…

I don't know how long it will last, but I paid for a few orders with Venmo, which is awfully nice. When they fucked up an order (I made 3 or 4), they refunded me completely, which is also awfully nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom