• Thread starter User59204626117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Water went down 10mm

ppm went up by 10.

these plants have made zero progress it seems. The dead leaves keep getting deader. The new growth is at a standstill. Death is slowly catching up and winning the race.
they are showing progress, you just don't see it. I am actually surprised they are making it.

Patience... they are drinking as little as it may be. You can rip and rerun but you won't see new growth until you get roots. That's the goal get the roots to grow. If ya want rip one and look to see if its worth continuing.

That would only stunt them and set them back again

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

Yeah your not alone bro... thats the usual for a new grower. 30+ bottles of unicorn piss and enough electronics to build an f-18.

Ph,ppm meter and a decent base nute is all thats needed. Plenty of dry fert 1 and 2 parts out there that are cheap and will last years. For now though use what ya got.
Awe shit were you get the unicorn piss? All I can find is re distilled leprechaun urine used in Honda race cars 🙂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

they are showing progress, you just don't see it. I am actually surprised they are making it.

That would only stunt them and set them back again
I meant actually kill one to see the roots... I wouldn't but seems the only way he can see they are progressing. If the weren't they would already be dead.

User59204626117

User59204626117

I was bored and trimming my 15’ long scrog net to size last night. In a tent full of plants. Bad idea.

the screen caught the one plant that I’ve been showing you it’s roots and ripped it half ways out of the goddamn clay pellets, again!!! That poor plant. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I jammed it back in best I could and walked away.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was bored and trimming my 15’ long scrog net to size last night. In a tent full of plants. Bad idea.

the screen caught the one plant that I’ve been showing you it’s roots and ripped it half ways out of the goddamn clay pellets, again!!! That poor plant. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I jammed it back in best I could and walked away.
Lol ouch.

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

oh man that’s not good man ya gotta really learn to leave them baby’s alone. I suggest on your next try keep it basic, bucket,nutes,plant light no extra over the top amount of equipment to well complicate things just get one nice easy hydro grow done sit back analyze change/improve methods and start again.

User59204626117

User59204626117

I’m just being lazy and sloppy and half assed lately. My care levels are low the last bit I guess. Just making stupid mistakes is all

im a gear head and a tinkerer. And a tradesman. I’ll never go basic or beginner (even though many may consider my setup beginner haha). It’s not rocket science and I got google and you guys haha. My first few grows came out very nice. I’m just getting sloppy and bored lately is all.

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Man, I'm stoked you let things simmer and you're keepin on with the keep on. As Aqua Man said, this run is gonna give you so much learning that you'll be years ahead of growers with way more experience overall, just because they've never encountered these kind of problems. You got this.

Awe shit were you get the unicorn piss? All I can find is re distilled leprechaun urine used in Honda race cars 🙂
Shit man, I run a Fairy Dust Injection system in my wrx. Them leprechaun urine, boosted Hondas kept hittin my ego too hard. Now I just own stock in Felpro for head gaskets 🤣

User59204626117

User59204626117

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

I’m trying not to make the same mistakes you guys have done and leach as much info off as many people as possible. Fb groups. Ig growers (don’t laugh. Serious players there. My god), forums, YouTube, locals, google, emailing companies, Etc

so I appreciate it! My very first grow ever was the same as what the local store calls AAA 🤷‍♀️ Thanks to guys like you really. Basically walked me through every step every day. How can you really go wrong?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Don't thank us too much.

This plant is beyond resilient. It has a near human will to live... pretty crazy to think how complicated we make it, which I chalk up to just another part of the human condition.

Stoked to see you blow past the finish line on this one. IME, plants that have gone through hell tend to finish in amazing ways. The greatest reward for all the heartache it takes to get there.

User59204626117

User59204626117

I agree. I see guys growing MONSTER bushes that yielded 5 lbs outdoor from a seed thrown in the ground and little care. No vpd. None of that. Makes ya wonder.

does it seem right that my tap water is 8.0ph? Meter is accurate. Still within 1% in the 4.0 and 6.86 solution. The meter lives in the 4.0 cup

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

Man, I'm stoked you let things simmer and you're keepin on with the keep on. As Aqua Man said, this run is gonna give you so much learning that you'll be years ahead of growers with way more experience overall, just because they've never encountered these kind of problems. You got this.

Shit man, I run a Fairy Dust Injection system in my wrx. Them leprechaun urine, boosted Hondas kept hittin my ego too hard. Now I just own stock in Felpro for head gaskets 🤣
Well how the hell? I tried fairy dust laced with LSD in my XV and it did was make my fuel gauge and speedometer read wrong. Guess I’ll have to get some 3.0ph cheetah blood for my next oil changer maybe that will spice my Subaru up 🙂

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Well how the hell? I tried fairy dust laced with LSD in my XV and it did was make my fuel gauge and speedometer read wrong. Guess I’ll have to get some 3.0ph cheetah blood for my next oil changer maybe that will spice my Subaru up 🙂
you gotta have a DO meter collecting dust in your grow room like @smokedareefer recommended. Otherwise, it makes things go all fucky lol.

Sorry @User59204626117 not trying to derail your thread 😎

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I agree. I see guys growing MONSTER bushes that yielded 5 lbs outdoor from a seed thrown in the ground and little care. No vpd. None of that. Makes ya wonder.

does it seem right that my tap water is 8.0ph? Meter is accurate. Still within 1% in the 4.0 and 6.86 solution. The meter lives in the 4.0 cup
Yup not an issue. Probably most of the makeup is calcium bicarbonate. If you have a water report ill be able to tell you more about and how well suited to growing it is.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

I’m trying not to make the same mistakes you guys have done and leach as much info off as many people as possible. Fb groups. Ig growers (don’t laugh. Serious players there. My god), forums, YouTube, locals, google, emailing companies, Etc

so I appreciate it! My very first grow ever was the same as what the local store calls AAA 🤷‍♀️ Thanks to guys like you really. Basically walked me through every step every day. How can you really go wrong?
All those badass growers/breeders were sitting in the same position you are in right now...

Did they fucking give up? Fuck no! Are we going to give up? Fuck no were not! We give up what do we have to contribute to the future of our favorite plant/hobby? Show'em your fuckin balls are big.....fuck that shit....idgaf!

It feels fuckin good to overcome obstacles doesnt it? Keep up the tenacity, whilst not forgettin the hard times and struggles...cheers mate!

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

Well outdoor is a different animal when it comes to growing, a lot less factor that can’t be controlled so you have no choice but “go with Mother Nature” schedule.

Top Bottom