First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You got 2 options for your 3x3
1st option. 3x3 flood table filled with 6" pots. Start from clone, veg 1 week, top, veg 1 more week, flip to flower. 10 weeks 64 tops prob 7 to 14 grams a piece
OR
2nd option is what my zen master and personal chef @Wisher619 has set up with his dtw... We might get him to post a pic for us and maybe let us know what he yielded off 300 watts with this setup. Very simple to run....

But yes hydro is what i meant. Its not that we want to grow them bigger, its that we want to veg with shorter time. electric cost money and veging 3 weeks to say 6 or 8 in soil is well,, it speaks for itself... And coco is what we would use in the pots and that is simular to soil as hydro gets. but that dont matter because the watering is done for you. never worry about over watering again or underwatering as far as that matter. Set it up to flood 3x a day with lights on and u just monitor ph and ec...

Irietime

Irietime

1st option. 3x3 flood table filled with 6" pots. Start from clone, veg 1 week, top, veg 1 more week, flip to flower. 10 weeks 64 tops prob 7 to 14 grams a piece
OR
2nd option is what my zen master and personal chef @Wisher619 has set up with his dtw... We might get him to post a pic for us and maybe let us know what he yielded off 300 watts with this setup. Very simple to run....

But yes hydro is what i meant. Its not that we want to grow them bigger, its that we want to veg with shorter time. electric cost money and veging 3 weeks to say 6 or 8 in soil is well,, it speaks for itself... And coco is what we would use in the pots and that is simular to soil as hydro gets. but that dont matter because the watering is done for you. never worry about over watering again or underwatering as far as that matter. Set it up to flood 3x a day with lights on and u just monitor ph and ec...
Yeah that def sounds good if I had unlimited time to invest into this hobby but as of now my growing time is limited.
OR

hydro sure sounds tempting. I plan on growing for many years to come I'm sure I'll set up a hydro system at some point.

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 2692
Opening up the plants a bit. Trying to get as much light to the middle as possible
IMG 2671
IMG 2684
IMG 2662
IMG 2673
IMG 2668

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah that def sounds good if I had unlimited time to invest into this hobby but as of now my growing time is limited.

hydro sure sounds tempting. I plan on growing for many years to come I'm sure I'll set up a hydro system at some point.
we get you over to the dark side one day lol... I got a few lil secrets on how to build one for next to nothing. no need to spend 100's on a hydro setup.. Will talk about it more as you get used to your new indoor space. Getting your environment right is the most important for you right now anyway..

Irietime

Irietime

yeah I got 320 dry grams from 300watts/150par watts
I make my own drip rings and hook it to a res with pump and timer
I feed my gal pots with 3 feedings a day
1. 2min
2. 1min
3. 1min

I get about 5% runoff
That is definitely an impressive yield to watt ratio. How big is your grow space? I'm assuming you use some sort of scrog, filling in every inch of space with tops. Nice.

Wisher619

Wisher619

That is definitely an impressive yield to watt ratio. How big is your grow space? I'm assuming you use some sort of scrog, filling in every inch of space with tops. Nice.
no I run topped plants no scrog
I do use a screen for support but I dont scrog
it is a 2x4 home built box I use
320g was from 3 plants

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 2800
Plants moving along nicely. Did some pruning to open up more flower sites to the light. Going on their third day of 12/12.
IMG 2797
But I've got an issue starting on the sides of my smartpots. White mold(pm). It's only on the pots as of now, but I'd like to nip it in the butt asap. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Wisher619

Wisher619

View attachment 657587 Plants moving along nicely. Did some pruning to open up more flower sites to the light. Going on their third day of 12/12. View attachment 657586But I've got an issue starting on the sides of my smartpots. White mold(pm). It's only on the pots as of now, but I'd like to nip it in the butt asap. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
are you sure it is pm
my pots did the same thing...I was under the assumption it was mycoses going crazy....along with salt buildup
my roots eventually popped out the sides and took over the entire outside of the smart pots
I would suggest leaving it alone because it may be beneficial but if not....get a spray bottle of H2O2 and spray all the sides down

Irietime

Irietime

are you sure it is pm
my pots did the same thing...I was under the assumption it was mycoses going crazy....along with salt buildup
my roots eventually popped out the sides and took over the entire outside of the smart pots
I would suggest leaving it alone because it may be beneficial but if not....get a spray bottle of H2O2 and spray all the sides down
Thanks, ya I was thinking/hoping it was a beneficial type of mold. I'll keep my eye on it. As long as it's not on the plants I feel ok. Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it was a smartpot thing

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
View attachment 657587 Plants moving along nicely. Did some pruning to open up more flower sites to the light. Going on their third day of 12/12. View attachment 657586But I've got an issue starting on the sides of my smartpots. White mold(pm). It's only on the pots as of now, but I'd like to nip it in the butt asap. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
It's a normal occurance in my garden. I don't worry about it. I don't think it's an issue.

Best of luck. Peace

Wisher619

Wisher619

when first starting out....the outside looked like webbed white mold
then roots popped through
then they started growing and then salt built up immediately
over maybe a week period
and I run 5-10% runoff every watering essentially flushing with every watering

Irietime

Irietime

when first starting out....the outside looked like webbed white mold
then roots popped through
then they started growing and then salt built up immediately
over maybe a week period
and I run 5-10% runoff every watering essentially flushing with every watering

View attachment 657664 View attachment 657665
Ya, I need to be better about getting good run off on every watering. I've been a little lazy, because it's a pain to empty out the trays, taking them out of the room outside to dump and rinse then put everything back. When I did outdoor the watering was much simpler, just let it drain into the dirt. Long story short, this is not the time to be lazy:). That's amazing how much fungus was on your smart pot. That would have tripped me out if you didn't tell me it was common. Peace

Top Bottom