FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

i agree T. They do seem pretty uniform in looks and growth patterns depending on medium anyway. Glad yall have joined us in the experience. Im up potting tonight after harvest and will give it 2 weeks in new shoes then flip. I like my plants big. I have topped all tops twice. And have been bending and twisting it up with good response. Have a good one
Hey brotha! Can't wait to see what u do with urs. I know it's Goin to be dope. Hope all s well!

way2green

way2green

3 lil LuLu's popped with some greenery. Finally. I had to get rid of #4 because it really didnt like the ocean forest but these 3 are all about the program. The first one that showed its lazy head is so popular that a lifesaver is trying to get some lulu action. Lol
Lulu is on the left!

way2green

way2green

@burn4me
I see all that twisted leaf action you were talking about. MDoggg said they all twist and shout. I guess they are spreading the vibe cause I got a sour strawberry doing the same dance......

way2green

way2green

@burn4me
I see all that twisted leaf action you were talking about. MDoggg said they all twist and shout. I guess they are spreading the vibe cause I got a sour strawberry doing the same dance......

CAM00752
burn4me

burn4me

Hell yeah brother. Im down to 1 right now but have more if its male. After being finicky as hell for a couple weeks it mellowed out an is on cruise control.
Just for the hell of it here's a pic of my harvested bb x ww
IMG 20140921 232107
Downloadfile 3

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hell yeah brother. Im down to 1 right now but have more if its male. After being finicky as hell for a couple weeks it mellowed out an is on cruise control.
Just for the hell of it here's a pic of my harvested bb x wwView attachment 443580 View attachment 443581

Oh yea Looking SAWEEEET broski.
I have been Knee deep in school work,
Lovin being back in class just wish I wasnt called Pops by all of the kiddies in the class,
But damn! their are some very good looking ladies in the classes im in.... LoL
Sexy = Smart college students and belly button rings...
Here is My LuLu doing well One of them has my full attention as it is putting off a very interesting smell....
9 23 2014 UD 1
9 23 2014 UD 2
9 23 2014 UD 3
9 23 2014 2

Over all very happy growers no real issues I will getting them Transplanted Soon
Mass LuLu Love
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

Damn FJ
What you feeding them bitches? Those fan leavesl look like canopies! I just knew iI was gonna catch up to ya but I guess not. I may need to put a new Flux Capacitor on my SuperSonic grow machine. I stayed up all night singing to those sweeties but I don't think they listened!

way2green

way2green

@burn4me
Did u run those cantaloupe × lulu or who? Kind of interested in knowing if they are like lulu or something else?

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good fellas. Everyone has some nice plants. Disappointed to report both of mine were male. So both have been destroyed. Sad Cuz they were both really nice plants. So as soon as I can I will pop a few more. One thing I did find was cyco Coco is th shit. Lulu were my plants o experiment with the medium and I love it. In any case when I pop the next set I'll run the canelope cross at the same time. Good luck fellas. I'll b back. Lol.

way2green

way2green

@Tnelz
Bro, was it you that ran the cantaloupe ×?
Mdogg told me that one of you guys ran it and had pics. I can't remember who he said!

M Dogg

M Dogg

Gentlemen...

Let me just say that you are all awesome individuals and I couldn't be happier to see what you all are doing with your girls!

I gotta apologize for my absence first off, I've been reconnecting with the "wild man", living rough, taking care of a friends place for him... no power, no water, eating moose liver and goose! Just back in civilization for a couple nights but I'll be back full time once it gets closer to winter (mid Oct.).

I cannot wait for the real fun to start once we start seeing some gorgeous flowers my friends! 50-55 days should be all you need after that, expect some rock solid nugs of resin-soaked goo-dness!

Can you dudes all please p.m. with addresses so I can send you the Limited Edition "Lulu" poster, some stickers, and maybe some funky new tester beans for you to play with...

Ok then, PEACE my friends!

way2green

way2green

The prodigal Frenchman from the Skatch! Rumor has it that genetics are flying and you don't have running water and facilities I your part of the B sh!!! Lol
Awesome to hear from you! Hope all those Canadians didn't get the fire beans..... fir u are much loved in the Sunshine State!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey all
Transplanted My LuLus last night after lights out,
For me I always like to let the roots do the growing 1st in the new home given them the 8 hrs of lights out I feel lets them get accustom to there new House. IMHO it works for me,
Pre charged the Coco Hempys and set um up for full tilt Boogie.

Early pick IMO is My#3
9 26 2014 UD 4a
9 26 2014 UD 4
9 26 2014 UD 3
9 26 2014 UD 2

Peace
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

I agree but I sure think your Opinion jyst makes more sense when you do the John Madden chalk talk. IMHO!!!!!... lol

way2green

way2green

FJ
Now is the time to hit MDogg with the questions u asked me. I just couldn't remember the heritage. I shoulda but I medicate often and heavily on occasion...

M Dogg

M Dogg

The prodigal Frenchman from the Skatch! Rumor has it that genetics are flying and you don't have running water and facilities I your part of the B sh!!! Lol
Awesome to hear from you! Hope all those Canadians didn't get the fire beans..... fir u are much loved in the Sunshine State![/quote
Facilities??? Not at this retreat my friend lol...

Top Bottom