Frosty's Grow Log

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hello Sorry For the delay But Ive been really busy getting back on track.

Took Clones Off the White Walkers and The White and they all sprouted roots up in 9 days! It was a lil cold in my veg since CO saw two days of below 40 and i didnt turn on my heater.

Same aroma and grow structure off all the plants, going to flower them in the beginning of October, so the fun is just starting to begin.

WW#1- She actually spit out roots in 7 days. After taking clones she recovered really nicely and actually liked it a bit. Long think branches and a pungent spicy wooded orange smell of this lady. Very Vigorous Solid Genetics.
IMG 1486
IMG 1369
IMG 1370

WW#2- Shes the most Vigourus of them all. Roots in 9 days and the Mom that was cloned Is already taller than when she began, stretchy lady this one is. Nice suppourtive branches and all top growth shes def focusing on her tops it seems. Woody chemmy moth ball tangerine aroma from this one, mildy kushey. Huge Leaves Still!
IMG 1371
IMG 1372
IMG 1373

WW#3- Shes the slowest grower of them yet. Grows very similar to The White #1 Leadsled gave me. More of a lemony zest off this one or grapefruit Im not sure. Still backtones of moth balls, wood and kush. Likes to be topped and getting her legs shaved. Roots In 9 days. Nice sized three fingered leaves.
IMG 1375
IMG 1376
IMG 1377

The White #1- I have always wanted this strain so I am very excited to grow it. Little Little Roots In 9 days. Smells like the white. She had a Lil problem with being topped. So shes getting some tlc.
IMG 1570

The White #2- Kinda Grows Like an OG. Looks Like she stretches and is not as bushy as #1 we will see though. smells more green than #1 and liked to be cloned. Roots in 9 days.
IMG 1567
IMG 1568

Thanks For stopping By! Cant wait to flower these bitches

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

And another Gift from visiting Cali. Met one of the people who has taught me a lot and it was great finally meeting and burning one @leadsled Thanks again for your hospitality and wisdom, keep killin' it.
Some Of His Respect: Best Weed Ive smoked In a long while flavor and smell were on point. Super old school smell and taste.
IMG 1572
IMG 1571

Wookies: Didnt have the pleasure of trying these but Its for a good reason. Glad to have this cut. Starting flower in October.
IMG 1564

And Last but not least. Gorilla Glue #4. Super psyched to have this cut shes branching like crazy already. Flowering one in OCT.
IMG 1565
IMG 1504

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Nice job on your grow @Frostynugman your gdp looks almost the same as my keeper pheno i was pretty impressed with her she has been the only purple plant that actually got me blasted did you end up keeping her?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nice job on your grow @Frostynugman your gdp looks almost the same as my keeper pheno i was pretty impressed with her she has been the only purple plant that actually got me blasted did you end up keeping her?
Yeah! I did end up keeping her. Shes a real nice smoke sets you down but you can still hold a conversation. Its really bushy though I dont really like the way she grows. I wanna cross her with the white I think that will be flame. Ill Have Five Up for next round since my Gdp Is almost gone :nailbiting:

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So I just wanted to write down my strain list somewhere. 1 year ago I started with OG kush, GDP, Mob Boss, and Golden Goat

Now I have:

Skywalker BREAL CUT (pheno I found) From a Private reserve OG (reserva privada) hermie. Stable and frosty as fuck. 1 seed was found in a whole 40 by 40 room<to my knowledge>. The "Frosty Skywalker"

Wookies by Leadsled
GG#4- Clone Only
Altitude Kush by Altitude Farmer
Matilda- Clone Only from Altitude farmer
Grand Doggy Purple- Connisuer Genetics.
Whitnightmare-Sincity seeds.
OG Kush CO cut- Reminds me of GSC forum
Mob Boss- Tierra Rojo Cut
"Stinky Pinky" Socal OG1- Clone Only

Testing:
The White- Femmd by leadsled.
White Walker Made by Leadsled still phenohunting 3
Yeti bx3 by dogznova still phenoing 5

In Quarantine:
Amnesia Haze-Clone Only
Larry OG.- "Cripple Creek" or "Coal Creek" Cut cant remember the true name.
^^^^^^^^^Those are my Moms^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seeds To Be Popped In Order of when I am going to Germ:
1. Lina Lool - by Leadsled (C4 x The White)
2. Legendary white - by Leadsled (Legend OG x The White)
3. White Limes - by Leadsled (Lime kush (bubba) x The White
4. Face Off bx2 - by Archive
5. Black Forest Fire - by MtGrownCanna (Garlic Knots x Aliendawg4)
6. MG Kush - by Altitudefarmer (Wifi x Kushdee)
7. Sour Strawberry - by BOG ( Sour Bubble x (Strawberry Cough.razz x ECSD)
8. Romulan Alien Breath - By Naturaltherapy (Romulan x Garlic Breath) x (Blue Afghan x Area 91)
9. Tai Chi F3- by MtGrownCanna [(Skunk x Afghan) x Sensi Star)] x Pineapple Express} X { [(Skunk x Afghan) x SS] x S.Sour OG}
10. Grand Daddy '99 - by MtGrownCanna (GDP x Cindy '99)
11. Garlic Knots Bx1 - by MtGrownCanna
12. Matilda x Kushdee - by Altitudefarmer
13. DV kush F2 - by MtGrownCanna
14. Panama Medicine - by Naturaltherapy (Panama Red x Medicine Man)
15. Afalien Dreams- by Naturaltherapy (Blue Dream x (Blue Afghan x Area 91)
16. PowerNap- SinCity Seeds (Blue Power x Whitenightmare)
17. Treasure Island - SinCity Seeds (Swiss Gold x ACDC).

Phew.

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Whoah havent been on Here in a MONTH!!! So many new things on the plate.

So The white walkers all Potted into 1/2 gals with CoCo for about two weeks then into 3gals. These clones are VERY vigorous and in about a month have a TON of growth. The Favorite of the bunch is White Walker #1. Its super branchy, supports itself and smells like a woody chem kush. Very happy with the seeds and the vigor. White #2 displays a similar vigor with less branching. I cant wait to flip them tonight. Thanks For the tea Tips @leadsled and Im uber pumped on this run. Going to give @waayne a run for his money.

After about a week I put a foliar feed on them and thats when it started, BAM super growth speed. The specific shower at this time is WW1 and it comes into play as you can see here:

@1week 3 of each strain before foliar (WW1/WW2/WW3/White1/White2)
IMG 1584
IMG 1585
IMG 1587
IMG 1589

Two days AFTER folair feeding. (WW1/WW2/WW3/White1/White2)
IMG 1595

New Nodal Growth:
IMG 1591
IMG 1594

That was about two weeks ago. since then White walker has filled out her 3gal bag very nicely. Here is the 15 in the flower room vegging for 10 days in 3 gals then we flip.
IMG 1638
IMG 1650

And the WW1 getting her branch on: (dark pics are a new camera still learning how to use it)
IMG 1652

So now Ill post up pics of the White and White walkers when they first start showing little buds and Be up on weekly progress for pheno specific. HERES WHERE THE FUN BEGINS. Right on, Right on, Right on.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Heres some OG Colas from last run Didnt hit the yeild that was expected but we learn and move on.

an empty room We bleached it then back to square 1.
FullSizeRender
IMG 1625
IMG 1631
IMG 1636

Some dried nugget shots:
IMG 1646
IMG 1647

The new room before the flip. I am running:

1 Wookie
1 Gorilla Glue #4
2 Grand Doggy Purple
12 "Stinky Pinky" OG Kush

Phenotyping 5 Yeti bx3 (yetidawg)
Phenotyping 3 White Walker #1
Phenotyping 3 White Walker #2
Phenotyping 3 White Walker #3
Phenotyping 3 The White #1
Phenotyping 3 The White #2
IMG 1649
IMG 1650

Woot Woot.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sounds like your building a Allstar team frosty everything looks an sounds dank! Great job with your grow!
Mos def! trying to at least. Cant wait to get that exclusive on lock. Wookies Looks the best so far right behind the White walker #1

Thanks for stopping by! maybe Ill nail the GDP as well as you this round! Any tips?

Top Bottom