Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Holy shit bro. Them girls r taking off. This shit is gonna be crazy. Good luck with them monsters. I bet they smell tasty as a muthafuckr!

Thanks Rival! The smell is just starting to really kick in! That Fruity Pebble just blows my mind, lol..

Looking top notch as expected, bro. Great work.

To clarify, two of these strains were bred by me...I popped a pile of beans and went hunting to find my favorites....these are my keeper Fruity Pebble OG and Blueberry Underdog.

So the long answer is that those are my cuts of two strains that were bred in house, pheno'd through in house, then grown out.

The Alien Dawg F1 was grown from twenty original beans from Obs and this particular cut is the Chem/Ether/Fuel pheno. Absolute fire.

Keep it up, Surfr. Stoked to see you doing so well with those cuts!

Cheers bro,
Alien

Thanks bro! Appreciate the kind words...

The Alien Dawg keeps blowing my mind everyday.. They just keep stacking and stacking and stacking lol.. It seems like every branch on the plant becomes a top! You selected an amazing pheno my friend.

Lookin absolutely insane dawggy!--chem/either/fuel is one hell of a combo, turnin tricks with these girls Surf!--sick work Alien on the breeding/selection,--can't wait to see these as they progress respect!

Thanks homie! The Alien Dawg is starting to have a nice lemony scent to her as well!

looking very nice, thanks for sharing

Thanks Gooey!

Whats up surfr I just wanted to stop in and give you props on that sweet grow you got going on everything looks amazing! Big ups bro!

Thanks for the props mang!

Damn those strains look dank as fuck.. I really want 2 run them.. Good luck with this killer grow u lucky Dog!!

Thanks Goo! I def am lucky to have these.. You'll get your chance bro!

Stackin on the weight bro.. Thanks for all the photos.. Looks amazing.. Ill be lookin at ur girls very often.. Keep up the great work bratha!!
GodZSoN

Yeah man, stackin like crazy! Only 10 more days till the get hit with the Moab/Hammerhead combo and the swell REALLY starts! lol.. Thanks bro!

:character0180:

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Surfr.. Got a question and feel free not to answer.. I've used hammerhead and moad.. My question using them together what ratios do you go with?? Full strength on both, half strength on both.. Just kinda curious..

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Surfr.. Got a question and feel free not to answer.. I've used hammerhead and moad.. My question using them together what ratios do you go with?? Full strength on both, half strength on both.. Just kinda curious..

I'll gladly answer bro! I use the Hammer Head at 2.5ml a gallon and 1 heaping teaspoon of Moab to every 5 gallons of water.. I am going to try and bump it up to two teaspoons for the second week this time around, though.. Oh and cut your base nuts in half!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Surfr you grow some outstanding stuff and this thread gets me excited. :) I saw it when ya started it. Just haven't had a chance to pop in.

But dude this is friggin cool! No doubt the finished meds will be amazing. Have fun with those little monsters. I'll have fun watching!

grower2

grower2

I'll gladly answer bro! I use the Hammer Head at 2.5ml a gallon and 1 heaping teaspoon of Moab to every 5 gallons of water.. I am going to try and bump it up to two teaspoons for the second week this time around, though.. Oh and cut your base nuts in half!

Great show. Your girls look to be in perfect health.

Mind sharing your full nute schedule?

B

bluewaves

Man I love seeing new beds grow as I'm on beds too....very nice grow surf.....
I want to do a grow log but all my pic I took is on my iPhone..and I don't know how to post wit it ....anyways blow it up very nice grow.....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great surf those suckers are huge looks like you got your hands on quite the special genetics looking forward to seeing these finished up,much respect brotha!

A

Alien

Supporter
Props

Surfr,

You are doing these genetics their proper justice, and I really appreciate you documenting everything so well.

Things are gonna start getting super greasy soon...check that Fruity Pebble OG around day 50...the heads of the resin glands begin to swell fast and end up doubling in the end.

Great work...keep it up. Looking forward to seeing you soon bro.

-Alien

B

Blaze215

Things are gonna start getting super greasy soon...check that Fruity Pebble OG around day 50...the heads of the resin glands begin to swell fast and end up doubling in the end.

-Alien
That just sounds incredible.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Well I some how got infested with root aphids. I really think they are coming in the bags of Roots Organics.. maybe not from the warehouse per say, but they are being infected at the grow shops. They definitely halted bud development for a solid 7-10 days. Fucking little bastards from hell! I got my hands on some Met52 and poked about 80 holes per bed and filled each hole up with the Met52.. It's been 3 days since then so I am hoping in about 7 more days they will start to bounce back a bit more.. Only time will tell..

Anyways, here's some photos.. All the plants are on day 43. I am taking them all to 68-70 days to help make up for any time lost from the aphids.

Alien Dawg

BU.jpg

AD41.jpg

AD32.jpg

AD23.jpg

AD14.jpg

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Some crisp camera work there man. Spite the set back things look good.

I agree about the fruity pebbles... looks sugar dipped! ;)

F

FromGROtoFLO

Jesus, they look amazing nonetheless. Went through a root aphid bit, youre in a really shitty spot being this far in....good luck!

genepool

genepool

Dang that fruity pebble og is 1 sexy beast, they all look gorgeous.
Sorry to hear about the aphids, hope it works out in the end for u,
very nice gro, respect.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup dawwgy really does suck about them bastards spite being halted they still look like they held a lot of green and didn't yellow out at all,you've got those girls lookin absolutely beautiful as always great camera skills doin these big justice bravo,respect!

Latest posts

Top Bottom