Fuck it. This is an orange bucket (home depot), natures living soil, sub irrigated, wait for it…… AUTO flower grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
memnoch

memnoch

Don’t be. I hit the mid-flower shit show of problems that always gets me! Stay tuned for the shit-tackular updates. ✌️
would maybe share with me your problems so i can learn from them. You can pm me if you like. It's cool if you don't. I expect nothing from anyone on here or anyone anywhere. but I do appreciate when people help.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

would maybe share with me your problems so i can learn from them. You can pm me if you like. It's cool if you don't. I expect nothing from anyone on here or anyone anywhere. but I do appreciate when people help.
So your a glass half empty kinda person? You are welcome here brother. problem number 1– I have no shade, and no mulch to keep the soil moist and cool. Posted my weather report 🤣. I give them a week unless i get some shade up.

DA37D05D CE68 4345 9F53 B0D9AC716A8E
memnoch

memnoch

So your a glass half empty kinda person? You are welcome here brother. problem number 1– I have no shade, and no mulch to keep the soil moist and cool. Posted my weather report 🤣. I give them a week unless i get some shade up.
I'm worried about that as well. i made a grow tent in a space i have outside but it's going to get really hot here to. I have little control over the temp in it. And yes i am a glass half empty person lol.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I heard KD and Booker. We’re on the phone to the country club today asking about teetimes for Saturday!

sambapati

sambapati

I heard KD and Booker. We’re on the phone to the country club today asking about teetimes for Saturday!
Durant looks like he is sleepwalking, must be the same drugs Jason (sleepy) Tatum is taking. Crazy cool idea; open cardboard box and fill with newspaper clippings good size ngs

sambapati

sambapati

Durant looks like he is sleepwalking, must be the same drugs Jason (sleepy) Tatum is taking. Crazy cool idea; open cardboard box and fill with newspaper clippings good size vents in the box for airflow. Should provide inside shade for the root ball

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
FORE! 🙈🏌🏿 maybe Monty is not gods gift to coaching like all the Talking Heads have been espousing all year! Your turn tomorrow, Arizony!!😅 in Phoenix it really is— same as it ever was! Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was!

Last edited:
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

FORE! 🙈🏌🏿 maybe Monty is not gods gift to coaching like all the Talking Heads have been espousing all year! Your turn tomorrow, Arizony!!😅 in Phoenix it really is— same as it ever was! Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was!
lol, how about being a fool spending $500+ on game 6 tickets to get blown out

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! Payback is a bitch! Happens every time I mouth off! Well, they get to lock horns on the golf course! 😭

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Wtf, suns fired the coach. Stupid emotional decision. Fire CP3 and get another star. They better have a plan or next season is going to be a lost cause

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I didn’t know they fired him. I better check out Google. He probably didn’t deserve that. Well maybe he did! Nowadays, if you don’t get a championship within about three or four years, your history. All the money in the world is never enough!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Grizzlies coach, and Jason Kidd with Dallas will probably be next. Milwaukee coach got the ax last week. Could be coaching carnage! Lol. Hope your girls are doing OK. I put three of mine out in 95° today. They didn’t look any too. Happy about it. They’ll learn to like it.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Back to business. Indoor isn’t liking the heat. Temps probably gonna hit low 90’s in there. Turnin up airflow and going to one light only during day. I will also go to lights out from noon to 19:00 to reduce stress. Outdoor one’s seem like they took. One looks happy, other one looks stressed AF. I think one is GG4 and other is GG4 x white widow. They just need to survive until monsoon. I’m betting on a crazy monsoon this year with the el niño.

EBC533FE F9B9 4B33 9876 D2908E1783E3
1760B96B B008 4DC9 A66D D8B07EE0D495
ABC1A2F6 C83B 4967 AE80 E463D82396F2
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ha, ha ha! I know where you’re coming from! I never realized that vegged plants under lights were such pussies! They don’t like being put out into 95° weather and 18% humidity. And they aren’t shy about letting you know! Lol I always scoffed at the hardening of crowd! No, I’m fast, becoming a believer! But we will nurse them through . The sooner they get out of these one and 2 gallon pots and then in to 30 and 40s the better. They will be all right then! In the meantime, hang in there and give it your best shot you old sidewinder!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Monsooooon is early this year, that could be good but it’s probably bad. Outdoor plants will thrive if this keeps up. Sad Laker fans tonight, I recommend a nice sour d strain to keep the mood on the ups! ✌️

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Monsooooon is early this year, that could be good but it’s probably bad. Outdoor plants will thrive if this keeps up. Sad Laker fans tonight, I recommend a nice sour d strain to keep the mood on the ups! ✌️
And RIP aquaman. Tons of good info and I hope his threads stay open, its great reference material. I hope those fences get mended at some point.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Do those monsoons bring an increase in insect activity? And is it just high humidity or do you actually get some rain? my nephew is a big Laker fan! He quit gushing at half time! Lol! Murray lit it up!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Going to be a late hockey night! Headed for the third overtime.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Day 70 in the bucket, i hope this finishes before 100. I can’t beat the heat forever.

Outdoor plants thrived this week, good growth. Rabbit poo and mulch today hopefully. One tall and skinny the other squatty.

Gonna go see BG play tonight with kids, not much on WNBA but i’ll make a bet or two and it’ll be fun.

22F7122B 9241 48CF A3C7 D259197CB1A6
A6DECB4C 50EB 40DB 853F 1CC61FFE28C1
378F8BF1 8010 4AA1 AC3A 0E67F521CC0E

Latest posts

Top Bottom