• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

20140207 165647

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning. Ive modified one of my 4'x4' flower rooms to try and get better yields from valley g. This pheno doesent stretch much but explodes with under growth. She basically turns into a shrub and my attempts to scrog herhave been mediocre at best.

I stole this idea from @Capulator wall of dank thread. Before any one point out I know cap said works best for stretchy plants. I'll throw some updates as things start to happen.

My goal is 2 potatoes but really anything significant above the 20 onions I get from an average run of 4 VGs will be nice
20140209 095944
20140209 111057
20140209 154630
Dont spill your coffee trying to look at these sideways pics

2DogWalker

Looks like a good experience if nothing else....can't know till ya try it right ...

This phenol has me itching to crack some of these very soon, or maybe even some redneck koosh, gryphon or pow)..got some of Bodhi's tranquil elephantizers flowering at a friends house as well..interested to see what lbl did to the g13/hp etc...

Thanks for sharing and great work as always man! Way to rep mi

2dog

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@2DogWalker Thanks for the compliments I smiled when I read that!

This whole change cost me 15 $ for the eye screws I use to weave the screen. So pretty cheap experiment if it works like it does my imagination I'll be happy

T

tngreen

you will like vert and might even be surprised how it changes the way they grow. The shrub might stretch out a little more.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning. Well vert and the walls of dank are awesome. Let me start by saying I will not be pulling 2potatoes from this run lol. Im converting all my rooms tho and so far I have two rooms up and running with this set up. I'm switching from 4 plants per room to 3 the back wall was too crowded with 2 plants on it.

Question for ya'all. What type of eye protection are you using. these vert bulbs are no joke

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looks like a good experience if nothing else....can't know till ya try it right ...

This phenol has me itching to crack some of these very soon, or maybe even some redneck koosh, gryphon or pow)..got some of Bodhi's tranquil elephantizers flowering at a friends house as well..interested to see what lbl did to the g13/hp etc...

Thanks for sharing and great work as always man! Way to rep mi

2dog

I smoked some Redneck Koosh last night. I think the odor was what made the gas station attendant hand me her number. It is definitely not my looks lmfao. It made me think that I might need to pop some of those this season, but there is already soooo much other shit I want to run. We shall see. The POW is some good medicine too. I have the Pacific G-13 Bc2 as well. Also, I have some Gryphon, but I could never get any of it to pop. Which kinda sucked because I wanted some Lemon Thai typa shiiit. Shout out to @ohthatguy8 too. He always does it proper. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@stanknugzz77 u crack me up. I know the valley ghash calls the fish in but redneck koosh lures n split tail good to know for any single guys lol..

@Motarebel has to many strains that I want to run. They were all n front of me n it fried my circuit I didnt know what to get n ended up grabing more valley g cuz I never saw a bad plant. I'll be running yooper first tho . Got a busy year ahead I have 3 or 4 packs I want to pop immediantly. Stupid fucking numbers. Any one ever tell a tomato farmer only 12 plants at a time.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yes sir. Quite the strain @Motarebel made i just grabbed another pack last weekend. Its my favorite strain I've grown
I have a few Valley Ghash ladies in flower right now, multiple keepers imo...shit will make your kinds be born stupid...lol

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@SpiderK She's a complex lady when fresh she's got an earthy old spice smell n taste. full flavor n everyone that smokes it enjoys the taste. I know thats vague but I can tell u from a pack u will get loud buds with flavor

SpiderK

SpiderK

@SpiderK She's a complex lady when fresh she's got an earthy old spice smell n taste. full flavor n everyone that smokes it enjoys the taste. I know thats vague but I can tell u from a pack u will get loud buds with flavor

It's an interesting buzz for me, its very powerful from behind your eyes thru your feet & its like your in shock after seeing a car crash ..... you are f'd up.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

My goal is 2 potatoes but really anything significant above the 20 onions I get from an average run of 4
Good morning. Well vert and the walls of dank are awesome. Let me start by saying I will not be pulling 2potatoes from this run lol. Im converting all my rooms tho and so far I have two rooms up and running with this set up. I'm switching from 4 plants per room to 3 the back wall was too crowded with 2 plants on it

Well...... there down n dry and..... FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I PULLED OVER 1g PER WATT!!! I really don't know the total cuz I didn't split it up yet. I zeroed the bench with a box on it and then filed it up till it said H. Since my bench is a max of 1200gs I've never seen it do that before. Of course you all don't want to picture it but I was dancing around the basement! I think I can pull more since that was my first vert run.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140428 052829
ADAPTABILITY!

This is the result of all males from a half pack of seeds. This girl was veging for bout 30 days so I the her in hooked her up to a rez. Never done that before. she really liked it and has taken off. She's just shy of 30 days in. In my mind it's kind of a poormans version of a @sixstring plant.

Top Bottom