Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

holy shit mo, those jbj's are effin epically colored! i think....lol killer work man.

psilobuds

psilobuds

shit mate, you're weren't half wrong. love the pics. keen to grow some buds as purple as those!

Mogrow

Mogrow

beautiful! looks really good
got some good pics that nite, must have been the moon phase or something
Big Pimping!!!!!

they all look insane bro I bet your pumped for harvest time I know I would be!!!
you the pimpdaddy with with qt, 5 gallon buckets...
Lovely, almost there, that JazzBerry looks like dessert:)
thanks for popping in Krasi
Exceptional. Thanks for sharing.

outwest
thx bro/ keep in green in the 5th..
holy shit mo, those jbj's are effin epically colored! i think....lol killer work man.

yeah the JBJ is the centerfold
shit mate, you're weren't half wrong. love the pics. keen to grow some buds as purple as those!
thanks for stopping in psilo

Mogrow

Mogrow

from tattoo jim's and my gardens and trees. we have for your viewing pleasure, fresh tomatoes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, peaches, plums, and peppers. shit is to die for...

Oldsam

Oldsam

Wasup Mo man I'm so envious of the veggies won't have any here till next month really nice,,,
All the girls look delish to send me a sample grin.
My avatar is lambs bread and finger hash from the same trimming session just got back on sat.it was the best trip ever man.keep up the good work bro.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is looking dank bro! Liking the color on that JBJ...yummy.

psilobuds

psilobuds

shit mate, that's seriously all from your garden? bloody awesome!! those peaches and plums look damned tasty.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Wasup Mo man I'm so envious of the veggies won't have any here till next month really nice,,,
All the girls look delish to send me a sample grin.
My avatar is lambs bread and finger hash from the same trimming session just got back on sat.it was the best trip ever man.keep up the good work bro.
glad you had a good trip// finger hash looks yummy///veggies were good
Everything is looking dank bro! Liking the color on that JBJ...yummy.
harvested it tonite, will have some nugs shots here soon
shit mate, that's seriously all from your garden? bloody awesome!! those peaches and plums look damned tasty.
peaches were the best i ever had, fucking squirrels eat the rest of them, ii had been feeding the fuckers sunflower seed and corn, ran out and they instanely finished off my peaches.. fuckers...
thats whats up...look at that tray of goodies :D
its all good bro..

so its week 8, cut down the JazzBerryJam, they looked ready, nugs were hard, amber trics, down they came.
put a couple of more plants into flower, both fire alien romulan, that shit looks off the charts good, bud wish, the structure of the plant leaves a little to be desired but the nugs are sticky, shiney, goo machines.
Going to wait to chop the rest, they getting bigger with no signs of being overripe, hell they don't even have any yellow lower leaves, maybe cause i cut most of them off. Gave them a nice drink of straight water, may harvest after they dry out.

Oldsam

Oldsam

Yo u got a scope check em first Mo,
Seems like all growers to Impaciant give her time,remember the panama red,never picked early,but great stone.hard to be the one who remembers.

Paitiants is a vertue my friend
Pm me!!!
Ok by for know

oregongreener

oregongreener

Mo-

I'm with oldsam here... They look like they could run a bit more. But who knows, it's hard to tell from the Inter-tubes...

greener

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mo-

I'm with oldsam here... They look like they could run a bit more. But who knows, it's hard to tell from the Inter-tubes...

greener
she's in the barn...

well picked some Plushberry at 60 days, it was rock hard and a few nanners so she's "in the barn" too.
moved a seven ghost into flower:p

pics of the 2 plushberry i picked..

cuts of aliens seven ghosts:D

5 0f 5 on the cheeto kush, came up in like 3 days..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very very nice bro.......that Plush looks great what kind a scents is she giving off??

want to see some dry nug shots of that JBJ!

awesome job!

Mogrow

Mogrow

very very nice bro.......that Plush looks great what kind a scents is she giving off??

want to see some dry nug shots of that JBJ!

awesome job!
dry shots soon, the plush had a juicy fruit scent but gave way to a more earthy musk scent.
Mo-

Amazing pics man! Great job!

greener
thanks greener
I`m loving it too, amazing plant that Plush.
i'm running it again,.
that plush is a sexy ass bitch...cant wait to see her dry
indeed she is.

so i go out to one of the outdoor spots to water cause it's been drier than a nun's snatch.. but my damn water hole has dried up, totally... so no water for the girls and some of them are hurting.
middle of June and it's already dried up.. crap...

only plant looking ok is the holy grail, rest revegged or are drying up

blackberries lookin good, they can take some heat and little water

deep buddy

deep buddy

what up mogrow? man looking fantastic.

those OD girls are looking healthy as fuck. really nice.

and your doing that indoor spot right! good work brother!

marski420

marski420

Nice bro Im running some Jazz Berry Jams right now.. 4 of them but they may all be male.. still to be decided. Your plants are lookin really dank I cant wait for some dry shots.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn that sucks bro sorry to hear that.....guess you will have to hand bomb in some jugs of water for the time being or till you get some rain at least....but I guess where u are your not getting much at all since that hole is bone dry.......any other water sources near by for time being????

Top Bottom