Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

the plat cookies were made with bubba kush instead of og from my understanding.

pretty sure it's SFV OG used for plat cookies, there a club in San Jose da owners buddy's with the Frisco club that made cookies popular. i been there a few times, when every 1 was still saying "cookies was a cherry pie cross" this club had cookies crosses on da self with the crosses written on the label. this club is deff in the know when it comes to The Cookies, they r not like most others getting 2nd hand cookie cuts meds n crosses u can also go inn n buy some Cookie gear hoodies/sweaters.

i've seen on there self Plat cookies, The cookies, Animal cookies, gallatic cookies, cherry pie, romulan pie, durbin poison n a bunch of other shit.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

So hear is my story, I sourced these clones through my good friend who works for one of the oldest hydro stores in SF. If theses guys don't know everyone in the city than I don't know who does. The platinum is the one they are more sure on, the other I've heard looks like forum, they just called it GSC's. I have smoked both already grown out from the mothers of my plants. They both resemble a superdank GSC although they are def. different . Platinum yielding a bit more. That's my best opinion for what it's worth. Here they are at day 28.

Gsc's
GSC day 28 009
GSC day 28 012

Platinum
GSC day 28 010
GSC day 28 011

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
So hear is my story, I sourced these clones through my good friend who works for one of the oldest hydro stores in SF. If theses guys don't know everyone in the city than I don't know who does. The platinum is the one they are more sure on, the other I've heard looks like forum, they just called it GSC's. I have smoked both already grown out from the mothers of my plants. They both resemble a superdank GSC although they are def. different . Platinum yielding a bit more. That's my best opinion for what it's worth. Here they are at day 28.

Gsc's
View attachment 303584View attachment 303585

Platinum
View attachment 303588View attachment 303589
Awesome!!! :woot: Great work MST!

here is an update on my
wild winter outdoor forum cut ..on day, fuck if i know :wacky:

GHcookie44
Bigpotcookietop44
Amber

Amber

I have no experience with UC systems or if they change the structure that much. But yeah, your internode length is much more sour diesel like versus OG Kush which is strong in the Cookie's structure it seems. The odor and flavor will be the telltale, looks like a nice yielder!!
Sucks the way things get all hyped up to the point people will put cuts out there as something they are not, especially since I would have picked em up no matter what they were because they had gleaming white roots, but now I have to wonder what they are if they are the real cut, forum cut, dhl? Whats even worse than that is that I will be forced to continue on with the name I was given for it because I don't want to guess what it is or isn't. To be completely honest I have 3 different GSC strains the one that I posted here, one that I call the 2k cut, and a platinum cut. All 3 different and I know where the person that I got each one from said it came from but if their info is correct ???? I know that whatever the strain, I have some purple as fuck frosty as fuck dank finishing up in my UC and I would say its for sure looking like it will yield more than the average GSC, will for sure be as purple as any cookie I have seen and with all that considered I cant imagine someone would want to take what could be the bigger, or next great thing and call her something else. If by chance there is that person that did and maybe read this and thought, oh those are those cuts I told Pure Life were cookies is reading this, could you please send me a private message and let me know what it is cause its dank. If its a personal creation I say stabilize that bitch and call her Otis Spunkmier or something. Thank you Pure Life for being straight up about what you were told when you picked up the cuts I appreciate it and fyi if you have another chance to grab some pick em up its dank.

Amber

Amber

I think 65 is magic number unless running different photo period. Shall see if im right. Day 29 now and strait hippy funk in my garden. Most aromatic one in a room with 10 stanky dankies.
You said, "straight hippy funk in my garden" I love that, reminds me of my weekend last weekend saw Steve Kimock on Friday night and George Clinton on Saturday and now I feel like I'm putting the straight hippy funk in my garden.:p

Amber

Amber

Amber- looks unmistakable like gsc but just banged the fuck out due to the uc being able to double yields if done proper. It looks like you did her proper fer sure.
Thanks we love dank no matter who cut it over here and we dont actually know whos cut of what it is for sure but we used CO2 in a sealed room. Not all the way through because burner broke had to send it in for repair.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You said, "straight hippy funk in my garden" I love that, reminds me of my weekend last weekend saw Steve Kimock on Friday night and George Clinton on Saturday and now I feel like I'm putting the straight hippy funk in my garden.:p
Sounds like my past weeknd seein railroad earth at the fillmore. Great show

T

tipper619sd

It was actually kinda just by chance my man was wanting something a bit healthier (bright white roots) than what we had lined up for it. Stopped by a super friendly place called Pure Life, in Diamond Springs, CA where he was talking with one of the owners a old friend of his. They just happened to get these nice healthy bright white rooted gals in that day. We were more interested in the healthy roots than we were the strain but we were told they were GSC and the tray was marked original thin mint. Well if she isn't the GSC that has made such a name for herself with her super quick frost layer and sexy deep purple hue I don't wanna know what is.

AMBERRRRR!! straight killed it Awesome work excellent GSC and true meaning of dialed in !

true grit

true grit

What amendments or organic based line do you use for that route? Organically reall made my flowers pop.

Bio Bizz worked best for me in coco, some others had uptake/N issues early on. Just used sea green, calplex, and dark energy as additives. Worked great for me, also used HPK as a booster since i wasn't hitting my coco with ACT's. Back in soil its pretty much the same reg but dropped HPK for acts'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom