Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

this cookie is turnin all purp i jus saw her yesterday, ill post pics soon. the other cookie is gettin flushed now. shes the yielder, i got a small yieldin purp cookie tht im flushin now too ill post pics of her too. they both smell the same too
20130503 183653

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i have a cut from a seed found in a bag of 'The Cookies" bought @ The Hemp Center not saying it's "The Cookies" or anything.

it does get stupid hard, frosty as fuck, reakes n has that nice familiar cookies smell
I'd love 2 puff some of that

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

EVOKE

EVOKE

welcome to the farm SfluxC we have been wondering who the person behind this game changing strain... i thank you for coming forward and joining the farm fam... as i was catching up on the posts of this thread and seeing your true (thin mint) cut leaves me wondering what cut do the rest of us have in our gardens... your input and pictures would be greatly appreciated... thanks once again for taking the time to join us here at the farm.... mad respect to you and your crew...

snoopytime

snoopytime

yayyyyyyyyyy SFLUX made it over here! I spammed you in a few places, hope it wasn't too much of a headache . . but the farm delivered like I said ... nuthin but love, respect, and a few honest questions while you are here lol .. . welcome and make yourself at home!

Top Bottom