Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

recently the cookie crew has said it was jiggas Urkle that made the cherry pie and not the gdp
I guess now I should call my platinum cherry pie the Urkle pheno not the GDP pheno..

Those guys sure like 2 change there stories.. But I'm glad there saying what it really is

chadkush

chadkush

I was supposed to get a cut. Now i dont think thats gonna happen. Whats the deal with cc gsc min pheno? Is it any good? Or should i still try to find a cut?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was supposed to get a cut. Now i dont think thats gonna happen. Whats the deal with cc gsc min pheno? Is it any good? Or should i still try to find a cut?
I have not info about CC's GSC.. Ur best bet would b the cut if its the real deal

chadkush

chadkush

Ive been trying lol. I think i got scammed. How do you go about making sure its tha real deal? Dude that i was getting it from said it was tha forum cut

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I guess now I should call my platinum cherry pie the Urkle pheno not the GDP pheno..

Those guys sure like 2 change there stories.. But I'm glad there saying what it really is

I was looking at Lumpy's thread on ic, is that the same cut as your cherry pie?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive been trying lol. I think i got scammed. How do you go about making sure its tha real deal? Dude that i was getting it from said it was tha forum cut
That's a tuff 1.. I usually see if they have a grow log with it & maybe some bud samples.. U can still b tricked tho.. I juss fuck wit solid people so I never have any worries.. Every time my homies kick down a cut its the real deal

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I also looked at Adrifts Purple Urkle and there is a resmblence to Lumpy's Cherry Pie. Im sure depending on the pheno of GDP you could say the same though..?:confused:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cherry Pie
Cherry pie

Purple Urkle
Purple urkle

Latest posts

Top Bottom