Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I don't think there is a platinum cut used 2 create any of these cookies.. I think they juss got "Dubed" Platinum cookies b'cuz it was a killer cut.. But I could b wrong..

Also Animal Cookies is said 2 b Girl Scout cookies (mom) crossed 2 fire og Kush (DaD) >>>(stressed 2 reverce)
My bad I misread your first reply. Thanks for the clarification.

M

Munson

So whats up with everyone using golden ticket? Tha docta has a new golden ticket strain, RD has a golden ticket promotion, and jigga just posted a video saying that they are calling chernobyl, golden ticket. Not hating. Just speaking my mind on what I see.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Happy Halloween Goo!! The cookie party looks killer bro. Slaying that shit! Logic is dropping a few cookie crosses today. Gonna get cookie crazy around here.;) I got my Hash Bash #2 cut in flower now almost 4 weeks in. Its like the #1 just way smaller buds so I chopped the momma down already. No room for a micro harvest my summer was bad enough.:( Be safe tonight and have some fun!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Happy Halloween Goo!! The cookie party looks killer bro. Slaying that shit! Logic is dropping a few cookie crosses today. Gonna get cookie crazy around here.;) I got my Hash Bash #2 cut in flower now almost 4 weeks in. Its like the #1 just way smaller buds so I chopped the momma down already. No room for a micro harvest my summer was bad enough.:( Be safe tonight and have some fun!
Thanks doggie Halloween is my favorite holiday... I'm juss flushing my cookies now & I'm gunna chop in less then 2 weeks..
Jump on them cookie beans if u can.. & yea it's gunna get crazy when the drop goes down.. Ur cookie pheno looks nice.. Don't 4get 2 buy some killer candy 2nite so u can hand out the best candy on the block.. U know stoner houses give out the best candy..

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Happy Halloween :D

Goo for what it's worth Aaron at Buds n Roses told me Kyle Kushman got their cookie cut from someone up north and when they entered it in the Cannabis Cup there was more than one GSC cut entered so they called theirs platinum. That came straight from the horses mouth to my ear.

Everyone treat those kids proper tonight!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
So whats up with everyone using golden ticket? Tha docta has a new golden ticket strain, RD has a golden ticket promotion, and jigga just posted a video saying that they are calling chernobyl, golden ticket. Not hating. Just speaking my mind on what I see.
jigga is rocking the chernobyl? That's a subcool strain as far as I know, a trainwreck hybrid...nice name change technique though!!! I'm thinking cookies is master kush x purple urkle....but who knows...lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Happy Halloween :D

Goo for what it's worth Aaron at Buds n Roses told me Kyle Kushman got their cookie cut from someone up north and when they entered it in the Cannabis Cup there was more than one GSC cut entered so they called theirs platinum. That came straight from the horses mouth to my ear.

Everyone treat those kids proper tonight!
I knew the platinum part was added 2 sound like there cut was better then the others.. Cali clubs do that trick allday long.. Thanks 4 that info

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Big dif in size on these.

this #2 is finicky as hell.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Big dif in size on these.

View attachment 348620

View attachment 348621
this #2 is finicky as hell.
Nice lookin stack on the 1st pic.. But if the #2 is picky then maybe if u get her dialed in she will produce better.. I had a firedog I nute locked when feeding hard & she gave tiny lil buds & I was gunna chuck her but the smoke was nice so I ran her again but this time it was from clone & I already new she was a picky strain so I kinda figured her out & now she stacks way bigger buds<< I'm not sure if it's different b'cuz it was a seed run Vs a clone run or if it was the nutes? Maybe both?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Babba jigga isn't changing the name that's what the pheno is called.. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did change the name.. Shit their cookie story changes every other day..

For what its worth platinum from buds and roses grows like the forum and yields bigger not as strong IMO but just as good in the flavor and just as stinky..

It reminds me of the 500 cut just not sure if there all the same. It puts out bigger than forum and animal but animal stacks harder.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice lookin stack on the 1st pic.. But if the #2 is picky then maybe if u get her dialed in she will produce better.. I had a firedog I nute locked when feeding hard & she gave tiny lil buds & I was gunna chuck her but the smoke was nice so I ran her again but this time it was from clone & I already new she was a picky strain so I kinda figured her out & now she stacks way bigger buds<< I'm not sure if it's different b'cuz it was a seed run Vs a clone run or if it was the nutes? Maybe both?

That cut of Firedog is bad ass Goo! My buddy ran this #2 cut also with the same result small ass buds so when I got the same I tossed the mom. I have yet to dial in the #1 and it yeilds way better. Just didnt think it would be worth the time and $ to most likely toss it anyways. Shit Im still trying to dial my nute regimen. Just ordered some more caps bennies and got the Sea Green on the way. I need to kill it this winter and fix up my house!:D

B

Burned Haze

I was gone from this thread for like 2-3 weeks and its like 50-100 pages it seems lol

much love

BH

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Babba jigga isn't changing the name that's what the pheno is called.. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did change the name.. Shit their cookie story changes every other day..

For what its worth platinum from buds and roses grows like the forum and yields bigger not as strong IMO but just as good in the flavor and just as stinky..

It reminds me of the 500 cut just not sure if there all the same. It puts out bigger than forum and animal but animal stacks harder.
I always felt like a solid grower would let you know the lineage cause they are sure their production flowers can withstand competitors growing said genetics...but if you have to hide behind a story as to try to stop or slow competition or whatever...you end up looking like your uneducated or an average grower at best ;)

Nice to see other growers crushing the competition with the cookies though :)

true grit

true grit

I always felt like a solid grower would let you know the lineage cause they are sure their production flowers can withstand competitors growing said genetics...but if you have to hide behind a story as to try to stop or slow competition or whatever...you end up looking like your uneducated or an average grower at best ;)

Nice to see other growers crushing the competition with the cookies though :)

my money is on them being hacks that got lucky. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom