Gooey info

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Motarebel, My next question, is then this sir: "Do you think seeds made of Chemo x Goo, would be elite pain medicine?" What would you say is your strongest cross for pain/pain control? And what will you be crossing Goo out to? Thank you for being here, brother! And thank you for the answers in advance! Thank you too, for being here & all you do, Loran! monkey5

Motarebel

Motarebel

I haven't finished flowering the Gooey yet and this is my first run with it. Once judgement day is here then i'll pick a male that i think will go well.

Monkey5, the answer to that is different for everyone. Heri,Chemo,Bubba kush,killa queen,G-13/HP and their hybrids work best for my muscle pains.Now for headaches, sour diesel and it's hybrids do the trick for me.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet!

Motarebel, Sweet! When i saw you were making Chemo crosses, I have not tried Chemo, thats what made me wonder, knowing it is used by cancer patients...makes a man wonder if he has not tried something! I have tried Bubba Kush done by half dozen growers! G-13 and Hashplant, I've smoked a number of times! Might have to try yours, myself! Thank you for the answers! Thank you for bringing all the goodness to us sick people! monkey5 :harvest:

P

perriogkushgrow

Thanks for the great info on the gooey. I am planning on trying some of gooeybreeders genetics soon.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

So this gooey plant is a mix of 4 strains, then cubed? When did it come out?

Do all these killers just pop out of beans in random bags of weed?
I mean, this guy Gooeybreeder, did he go about and start this strain with a final product in mind? Am i correct in assuming luck plays a big role?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
lone420ranger, I will try to answer you. Men and Woman..who breed..breeders we call them..sometimes over many years,study, read, read, then read some more, while learning, what some, call skill, or "an eye",teaching themselfves over 15 to 20 years or your life time and your fathers life too...add to that, many times, the large numbers of plants used for selection, not only make the work very dangerous. Stock you start with has a good deal in the whole part played! Talent, Intelligence..many things can and do play parts you and i may never know fully how it all really came about! Lol Hope i helped you! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Lone420ranger,And all done under the darkness of Prohibition!..can also be while sick.. And very good for us that we have men like Motarebel and Gooeybreeder at work. As far as i know, Gooeybreeder makes/breeds for himself..but shares with the world, freely! Thank you for what you do Gooey! Hats off to ya brother! Thank you too, Mota, and Logic! So, we can:harvest: monkey5

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Damn, those be some gorgeous looking plants there! Definately worth holding on to.

R

Roach Clip

Been following Gooey's stuff for a little bit now. I recently got some 13th oubliette and have one in veg right now. I have been wanting the pure gooey though. I guess I should just be happy with what I have.
There is only one place I know of to get gooey's stuff, I am sure if you look had enough you can find em, I did.

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Always working on new things......

I'm hoping Mota is having a good time with the stock. I never hear anything.:)
I'd say more about where to get stock, but I'm not going to post here, even if they are free, due to site rules and respect for the site itself. A Google peek will show others where I hang out most.

Motarebel

Motarebel

So much and so little time! lol How ya doin GooeyBreeder? I just finished the first run of pure gooey(i call her "pug" for short),very sativa dom. It's like a shot to the head half way thru a jibby. Soon as i find my choice for a male to hit the "pug" with then i'll document for all to see.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

I'm hoping Mota is having a good time with the stock. I never hear anything.:)
Hahaha! Me neither. Once he gets going he's gone, IYKWIM... Busy workin' dat majik Motarebel mojo thang!

Monkey5, I hear 'ya on the dangerous work. Props to all involved.

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

I'm not worried or anything....

I always just wonder how things are going is all. I thank anyone who wants to try the gear and God bless anyone who feels it has something they like and breed with it. Makes my hard work worth doing.
Thank you to all who follow the efforts! I'm hoping Mota enjoys the work.

R

robz

I always just wonder how things are going is all. I thank anyone who wants to try the gear and God bless anyone who feels it has something they like and breed with it. Makes my hard work worth doing.
Thank you to all who follow the efforts! I'm hoping Mota enjoys the work.

Hey Gooey much respect! I love your work my man. I was gifted this cut of Goo from a friend up here in the PNW. He says it's the best he's ever grown. I was wondering if you can tell by looking at this little lady if you think it may indeed be your Goo?

Goo 046
Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

It has the look indeed

One will know when you flower it, but yes it looks like a possible go for Gooey.

R

robz

One will know when you flower it, but yes it looks like a possible go for Gooey.

How long would you recommend veging her for? What's the flowering duration 8 weeks, 10 weeks? Is she a slow in veg? I've got some in the stable that are quite a bit faster so is she normally a slow veging plant? I'm under 1000 watt Halide. Mine is a bit picky on nutrient strength as-well. But this lil lady is my pride & joy! I just want to do right by her. I'm thinking a minimum 6 week veg to get 3-4 zips off her. The aquantince I got her from really provided no info on her except it was his favorite plant. Also on a side note she's already got a nice fruity aroma and visible oil glands which none of my other girls have. She is so far impressive but I've only had her 2 weeks now & first week was spent in cloner to get good roots. When I received her she hadno roots & was almost dead before I realized it & put her back in the cloner.

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Mom Gooey is less picky than Pure Gooey(from seed)

You could have a clone of Pure Gooey and not Mom Gooey. It sounds like that is the case. Pure Gooey has slightly skunkier smells with some being closer to Mom in smell (sweet) while others follow the afgani used to make the old S1 from SSSC ( used to cube the Pure Gooey from Mom).
Mom Gooey is almost bullet proof, feeding heavy and grows fast. It can be one of the biggest plants in a room and yields well while producing stunning resin covered branches of killer flowers. The smell and taste are overwhelmingly yummy and unforgetable. The high is powerful and long lasting.
Pure Gooey has many of the same traits but tends to be more controllable in flowering with a more single cola structure. This was intended to conform to growrooms easier and sea of green style grows. Mom tends to take over in those situations and the seeded version corrects that issue. Highs are the same while tastes vary some. Seeded versions CAN produce more resin than Mom. Most hold their own with her.
Mist often with light nutes, she loves that and will give you lots of love and fun back for it.
Mom finishes fast with a wide window to pick in ( 6.5 to 9 weeks). Pure Gooey finishes at 8 to 9 weeks.
Looking forward to your fun my friend.

R

robz

Thanks a lot for all of the great info. I have a grow diary going over in the diary forum. If nobody minds I'll post updates as-well as pics here in this thread as she does her thing. I have 2 of them in week 1 of veg right now and she's my favorite out of the 6 strains I'm running this time. I also just took 3 clones off the 2 ladies yesterday. I think I'll be running this girl for a long time.

Top Bottom