got banned as well

• Thread starter The OrigFred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mojavegreen

mojavegreen

[QUOdon't"Bulldog11, post: 1379892, member: 15883"]No reason to sling poop here, lets just say they have their own agenda that doesn't require following TOU's. If you bring this to their attention, they ban you for months on end. I don't even want to go into their sexuality and their bannings regarding others who think traditional marriage is what God intended. See, taboo for sure.[/QUOTE]
And don't forget the blatant racism encouraged by mods in the chat room!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know about Skip's other forum? Hipforums. Or, maybe you don't want to....

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I was i-p banned in 04-6 or so . lol. I would never trust gypsy.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You know about Skip's other forum? Hipforums. Or, maybe you don't want to....

O my Gd!!! I cannot believe I just viewed that site. It seems like everything I stand against, but I only viewed for seconds. Skip is a POS.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I won't get into the marriage debate, but I admit I was pretty surprised when I visited that place.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I am more of a liberal. Not the left, which has stolen the words "liberal". But an actual librarian. Most of my political views come from one set of questions, Does this effect others in their pursuit of happiness? If the answer is no, then let people do what they want to do. I don't see how marring another person of the same sex is affecting others pursuit of happiness, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on the matter for my own life and values. I would never rob another of their happiness, at least on purpose. We all make mistakes.

e4ian

e4ian

Bulldog^? same Bulldog as on the Ebola thread of icmag ? Howdy anyhow..;)

----------
Chill to this Tokker Brothers... :cool:

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was part of that thread, small part but I did comment here and there. I commented most in the "large outdoor plant thread" in the Tom Hill section. Glad to see some familiar faces over here at the Farm.

C

crocodile og

ICMAG Should be called snitch.com or similar. Big snitch culture over there. They still sell snitchdogs seeds too. I mean seriously what is up with that? I would be more worried about getting along with them too well. Kinda cultish IMHO.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Bulldog^? same Bulldog as on the Ebola thread of icmag ? Howdy anyhow..;)

----------
Chill to this Tokker Brothers... :cool:
You seem like a good person to ask , I just read the great cheese deception at mns and it was referencing the ic thread which I intended to read . Why the delete ? And part 2 the reason I read the thread ,was seeing a picture of British Hemps purple afghan plant and then was curious as to what happened to him ......?
Feel free to tell me none of my business .....just like everyone else I love this shit .....lol

C

crocodile og

You seem like a good person to ask , I just read the great cheese deception at mns and it was referencing the ic thread which I intended to read . Why the delete ? And part 2 the reason I read the thread ,was seeing a picture of British Hemps purple afghan plant and then was curious as to what happened to him ......?
Feel free to tell me none of my business .....just like everyone else I love this shit .....lol

Dunno about the thread delete but pretty sure BH stopped posting because that Hempy twit kept trolling him incessantly because Hempy got butt hurt and jealous that BH corrected him several times. Hempy is never wrong you see. Knows when you've been bad or good etc. Also JessE when he was the former mod at MNS forums threatened to post his personal details. BH was a good guy. Shared a lot of knowledge and had nothing but good intentions. Shame dude isn't around anymore.

e4ian

e4ian

^Hi Bro , i Dunno.. And Reffering to the "..Cuts only thread" i Remember Briefly Seeing a Guy Called SamTheSnitchMan [ :) ] who may of Caused a bit of Shit!?(may off) ..n THEN THE THREAD WAS DELETED..!! ?
:( I Played Fk.. But another (who i had on ignore and was Imminent for Dismissal i hear,was There Too.. ?
:D Ignores Great!... Their posts become about a Centimetre TALL :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dunno about the thread delete but pretty sure BH stopped posting because that Hempy twit kept trolling him incessantly because Hempy got butt hurt and jealous that BH corrected him several times. Hempy is never wrong you see. Knows when you've been bad or good etc. Also JessE when he was the former mod at MNS forums threatened to post his personal details. BH was a good guy. Shared a lot of knowledge and had nothing but good intentions. Shame dude isn't around anymore.
Yea that thread was nasty and long took me like 4 days to get thru that shit . That dude jessE was pulling quotes from every where trying to make BH look like a fool . He even pulled his card with a thread here , when BH said he never wrote for WW and up popped swerves bubba article that BH wrote .....most of Hempys post were just dotted out
BH could of let the shit ride as Jesse was not hearing any of it but he kept at it thou . That thread was in some desperate need of moderation but made for a good read. Even had rock star in there tossing insults about his male cheese

C

crocodile og

Yea that thread was nasty and long took me like 4 days to get thru that shit . That dude jessE was pulling quotes from every where trying to make BH look like a fool . He even pulled his card with a thread here , when BH said he never wrote for WW and up popped swerves bubba article that BH wrote .....most of Hempys post were just dotted out
BH could of let the shit ride as Jesse was not hearing any of it but he kept at it thou . That thread was in some desperate need of moderation but made for a good read. Even had rock star in there tossing insults about his male cheese

Yeah haters gunna hate. Especially when they are desperate and jealous. Apparently jessE got fired as a mod from MNS. Hempy was just spiteful and childish. Must have taken him days to delete all his posts. Should have used the time more wisely. Like correcting his spelling and grammar. One of the few people in the cannasphere i actually felt i was being made dumber the more i read his posts.

soserthc1

soserthc1

^Hi Bro , i Dunno.. And Reffering to the "..Cuts only thread" i Remember Briefly Seeing a Guy Called SamTheSnitchMan [ :) ] who may of Caused a bit of Shit!?(may off) ..n THEN THE THREAD WAS DELETED..!! ?
:( I Played Fk.. But another (who i had on ignore and was Imminent for Dismissal i hear,was There Too.. ?
:D Ignores Great!... Their posts become about a Centimetre TALL :)
Yea I was reading his thread over there were he created all the strains and let Neville use them and the sell out stuff , it's what lead me to BH s purple afghan as I believe he tossed it in SAMs thread . I really don't know enough to comment either way ....
Quit the sub culture drama
It's the male version of soap operas , kinda the reason we all watch these threads or slow down to see the accident on the side of the road

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah haters gunna hate. Especially when they are desperate and jealous. Apparently jessE got fired as a mod from MNS. Hempy was just spiteful and childish. Must have taken him days to delete all his posts. Should have used the time more wisely. Like correcting his spelling and grammar. One of the few people in the cannasphere i actually felt i was being made dumber the more i read his posts.
The entire thread was insults spelled incorrectly or you had to transfer the English dialect mate

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

I am more of a liberal. Not the left, which has stolen the words "liberal". But an actual librarian. Most of my political views come from one set of questions, Does this effect others in their pursuit of happiness? If the answer is no, then let people do what they want to do. I don't see how marring another person of the same sex is affecting others pursuit of happiness, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on the matter for my own life and values. I would never rob another of their happiness, at least on purpose. We all make mistakes.

its ok you can come out

Latest posts

Top Bottom