Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Killer thread!! You got skillz man everything is dank on top of dank!

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Anyone tried the Gorilla Glue #4? These are super fast finishing and massive yielders. These have about 2 weeks to go, but I just wanted to show you guys what you're missing if you don't have this cut.. Smells like Kush and Super Glue... Naming this was a no brainer.

View attachment 411021 View attachment 411022 View attachment 411023 View attachment 411024
Damn your stretch looks small/more managable compared to others. What size was she when you flipped her?

Green Dot

Green Dot

This one was the smallest of the 3 we have going now... Other 2 are 2x the size.. Too big to pull out for pics.

She grew horizontal before vertical. They were fairly small when flipped too.. Seems like a really nice strain so far.. As good or better than cookies IMO

Power OG

Power OG

This one was the smallest of the 3 we have going now... Other 2 are 2x the size.. Too big to pull out for pics.

She grew horizontal before vertical. They were fairly small when flipped too.. Seems like a really nice strain so far.. As good or better than cookies IMO
looking great GD, hows ya startrippers looking bro?
respect

Green Dot

Green Dot

Wuzzzzup!

I took some pics of some perfectly grown Yeti OG F3. Perfect flush on these. The smell of these plants will knock your nose off of your face with that pine hashish aroma. You know, this run almost has a sweaty arm pit tone on the back end. Pine and body odor might be the ticket here. That just means that the flavor will translate to the fullest with the nice flush. Solid 27% returns on concentrates. We are growing 50 of these things on the next run. Pack them in and let them rip. So for anyone who got a pack of the F3s, this is what you have to look forward to, should you land the big fish on your first cast.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well shit man, you keep whipping out some nice looking plants and extracts. Definately keep us all posted how the wax comes out man. Would love to get your take, you obviously know the wax business..lol and you grow some fine herb at that too. How well is the flavor transitioning to the smoke in the waxes your making with these plants?

Green Dot

Green Dot

Well shit man, you keep whipping out some nice looking plants and extracts. Definately keep us all posted how the wax comes out man. Would love to get your take, you obviously know the wax business..lol and you grow some fine herb at that too. How well is the flavor transitioning to the smoke in the waxes your making with these plants?

We are submitting a sample to culture magazine today for review.. I think you might get the centerfold lol.. I would compare this oil to taking a dab of pine sap straight off of the tree lol.. It vapes super clean and reminds me of a pine sap breath mint when dabbed at low temps on quartz.

With our live nectar the flavor is that of the plant without the old charred flavor caused from smoke.. Or the combustion of plant carcas. Like exact way it smells on your finger tips when trimming.. Even seasoned dabbers find themselves backing up of a glob of this yeti..

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Feel free to submit a sample to me as well! I can't promise a centerfold but I'd smoke it for a good cause....like for the Troops! Your pine sap description makes me dream big.
We are submitting a sample to culture magazine today for review.. I think you might get the centerfold lol.. I would compare this oil to taking a dab of pine sap straight off of the tree lol.. It vapes super clean and reminds me of a pine sap breath mint when dabbed at low temps on quartz.

With our live nectar the flavor is that of the plant without the old charred flavor caused from smoke.. Or the combustion of plant carcas. Like exact way it smells on your finger tips when trimming.. Even seasoned dabbers find themselves backing up of a glob of this yeti..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Yo...just so everyone knows...GDs live resin extracts are probably the most amazing thing I've smoked. I have jars on jars and enough bubble and oil laying around to get boulder high...but I still go to a shop to buy this stuff at 60 a gram. And that's a HOOKUP price too, places sell it for 75 a gram before tax...

And is awesome because I know probably a dozen other big growers in the same boat as me :p

Keep up the good work green dot, lookin forward to a sesh soon! :)

Green Dot

Green Dot

Believe the hype.. These Gorilla Glue #4 just finished today. My goodness. They smell like OG and chocolate mixed with a subtle minty note on the tip of the nose. Caked in resin and yielded like beasts. Don't ever listen to anyone who wastes time hating on the hype of this strain. It's fuego fuego fuego. And this is summer weed too.. come october - april, its on with this beast

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Believe the hype.. These Gorilla Glue #4 just finished today. My goodness. They smell like OG and chocolate mixed with a subtle minty note on the tip of the nose. Caked in resin and yielded like beasts. Don't ever listen to anyone who wastes time hating on the hype of this strain. It's fuego fuego fuego. And this is summer weed too.. come october - april, its on with this beast

View attachment 415307 View attachment 415308 View attachment 415309 View attachment 415310 View attachment 415311 View attachment 415312 View attachment 415313 View attachment 415314 View attachment 415315
Looks like sugar very nice @Green Dot what would your suggestion be for long term storage (less than 6 months) of the shatter,bho etc? Incredible flowers by the way ! Thanks M

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom