Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Hmm figured you were the Cali guys
If it makes ya feel any better the green dot guys out in Cali are killing it too

They have some seeds on the shelf at progressive options if you have beef lol

Green Dot

Green Dot

The struggle is real.

growup.dude

growup.dude

actually yes, no bho there! let GD answer.
respect

Thanks for clearing that up some PowerOG .

GD is on top of their game with all these extractions.It's always nice to follow their work since they put so much dedication into what they do while takin the time to educate us all in the process.

Green Dot

Green Dot

These oils were made with hydrocarbons. Then the hydrocarbons are purged out.. so its basically just plant oil with very few residual hydrocarbons still locked in the oil. Between 50-350ppm is where we average. Getting new space aged ovens that will get us down to 0 next week.

We do make bubble hash as well, but we believe it is an inferior product to well made oil.

burn4me

burn4me

These oils were made with hydrocarbons. Then the hydrocarbons are purged out.. so its basically just plant oil with very few residual hydrocarbons still locked in the oil. Between 50-350ppm is where we average. Getting new space aged ovens that will get us down to 0 next week.

We do make bubble hash as well, but we believe it is an inferior product to well made oil.
0? for real? damn now i gotta come out there.
"shatter shark" no doubt

Green Dot

Green Dot

Anyone tried the Gorilla Glue #4? These are super fast finishing and massive yielders. These have about 2 weeks to go, but I just wanted to show you guys what you're missing if you don't have this cut.. Smells like Kush and Super Glue... Naming this was a no brainer.

Top Bottom