Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growup.dude

growup.dude

@Green Dot what kind of Nutes are you guys running? You guys have it nicely dialed in, props...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Flash freezing either requires dipping the fresh chopped plant into a vat of Liquid Nitrogen (like someone would dip fries in a deep fryer) then transport to aluminum container.. You will then put lid on container and shake the frozen plants so they turn into a fine powder.

Otherwise, you will need a cryogenic freezer (-150c) that will do the same thing, but take about 30 minutes longer..

Necrosis will not set into a plant for around 3-4 hours in Colorado.. If you live in a place of higher humidity, you have a longer window. This means that the cell walls of the plant will not begin to break down, exposing lipids, waxes, and chlorophyll. The hydrocarbons will wash right over the glands and extract the essential oils. The other upside to live extractions is that you will have 7-10% terps in your oil..

This makes the oils about 5-7x stronger than dry runs because the synergy created between the concentrated THC and terpenes amplify the desired effect. And will leave you smacking your lips for 10-15 minutes while you savor the dab. Unlike when you burn plants, you primarily can only taste the smoke. And because smoking is at such a high heat, you really burn a lot of to volatile terps before they ever hit your lips.

Dabbing on quartz is also paramount. Titanium is just gross. When you heat up Ti, you oxidize the metal, and those of you who like hot dabs, are probably sucking down known carcinogens that are release from the Ti. Quartz holds heat better and tastes 10000x cleaner.

A newer product we will be rolling out later this year is our Synergy line. This is reclaiming 100% of the terpenes with a liquid N cold trap, then re infusing the extracted essential oils with liquid terpenes. Some call it Holy Water, but we are going with Synergy. They have tested around 25% terps in its final form.. It's the end all, be all, of extractions because you can take the shatter to 0ppm without concerns your will burn off terps,,, then infuse reclaimed terps to oil. Terps will be so strong, you will need to take a shower and brush your teeth 5x to get the OGk taste out of your mouth.

Lots of exciting stuff coming down the pike at Green Dot!

Thanks man took me 4 hours to absorb all that! I love learning neat factoids!

Green Dot

Green Dot

We did a dry run of the Yeti this week... Came out super fuego... Live run goes down tomorrow morning...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

looks like petrified amber like you'd see ancient bugs encased in! Yeah im truly awestruck at what im seeing!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Time is up on the clone run of OGsquared.. Check out how fat the calyxes swelled up this round. These buds are chunks of pure OGK goodness.. These buds will yield in the upper 20% range in extracts and will hold that true nitty gritty delicious OGK high that we have all come to love. OGsquared for the win...

Green Dot

Green Dot

A little family of Yeti F3 #7. I mean.. what can I say? These ladies are out to kill this morning.. If you could only rub your screen and smell the perfume gassing out of these, you would not leave your desk all day lol.. It's just pine sap on top of pine sap dunked in pine sap.. The kind of bud that makes your eyes roll back in your head after a fresh toke... Savory like a dank bone-in porter house steak, cooked to perfection. Monster yields in consideration of how small they were when we flowered them.. I'de say between the 3 plants, you are looking at about 1.5# of 10 star cannabis.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is some ultra mega dank live plant resin from JJ's ONYCD (Chem '91 Skunk VA x Tres Dawg)

Far and away the best chem oil I have ever seen. This particular pheno is all business. Heavy duty sour floral chem that has an OG density buds, just that they are the size of small coke bottles. You can do a dab the size of a quarter and not wince an eye, as there are no lipids/cutin in live plant resin. Just pure unadulterated essential oil and terpenes.

619ster

619ster

Wow man I would love to try the OG Squared and Yeti cuts you have man they both look super good! But man that OG Squared looks dangerous!! Any affiliation with Green Dot here in the 619 San Diego area? Just wondering because they are extract artists as well and it'd be great to be able to try some of these oils y'all are making.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Someone else said there was a Green Dot in Cali.. but no, we are a fully licensed medical marijuana business in Colorado.. Land of the tightest regulations in the world... and on top of that, we are in Boulder (tighter regs than the State of Colorado)... and we have a hydrocarbon extraction lab... Our lab actually set the precedent for how all extraction labs must be built to be licensed. Safety Safety Safety is the name of the game. State/Local regs still think we are a bunch of hippies playing with explosives, but in truth, we run this like a real legitimate business... Not the whole 9 yards, but the whole football field. There are more rules and red tape than you could possibly ever fathom. We are as transparent as it gets. The city, state, and feds know exactly what we are doing, and they have all helped us become better at what we do. The chief Fire Marshall in Boulder wrote on our website that we are the best out there.

I would say that we are at the sharpest point of the cutting edge in this industry. Exploring this great plant like no other.. Providing the highest quality medicine on the commercial market bar none. You will eventually see us in all 50 states. Political climate is easing everywhere and lots of folks are looking to us to carry the torch into the future.. I gave my life up to this plant a lonnng lonnng time ago and am always looking to make things better..

Sorry for the shameless plug on our business, but we really work around the clock to make this stuff happen... Never a dull moment out here lol

619ster

619ster

Shit man I'd love to be on that level and it must be nice to be able to do this professionally the way you guys do. I know lots who claim to be "professional" and "legitimate", but you guys are obviously on the ball and doing it right. Can't wait to see you guys in every state! If ever in CO, my first stop is going to have to be at any spot carrying GDL product no doubt!!! Keep doing y'all thang man!! Peace!

burn4me

burn4me

i swear i will not dab until ive got my hands on the OFFICIAL GDL extracts. will be planning a Colorado for next year sometime. i will be searching for you GD. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom