Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

F3 Yeti OG Live Nectar. Better strap your helmet on extra tight. This stuff is from another planet good.

Power OG

Power OG

Great job GB labs! that looks like what we're making down here. straight shatter,Gold sheets,of heavenly goodness. Man keep up the great work. do you think this is going to be the best,of the loompa strains so far? have you or do you have the Yeti Bx2 to grow? if you did how was that oil?

Green Dot

Green Dot

Power OG- this is live plant resin.. Meaning extracted from a living plant using cryogenics. The benefits to live extractions are that you extract the full spectrum if terpenes while not stripping cutin (plant wax) and/or lipids. This is a pure homogenous representation if the plants essential oils. The carcass of the plant is not present, just the soul :)

The f3s were far better than the f1 in my opinion.. They have raw industrial strength power in extract form. I never tried the flowers from any of these though. I would be willing to try the other loompa lines but not at the price at which they are listed. I think 80-100 is the legitimate price of these yetis, not 200.

Last edited:
Poochie Love

Poochie Love

kind bill from tr scientific was the first one i heard coin the term live resin. Its freezing the whole plant minus the fans, packing the column and spraying that. Live resin is some of the best flavor oil i have ever encountered and it bangs your head for real

Green Dot

Green Dot

There are many different terms in the oil game right now.. someone needs to streamline them because they can be quite confusing.

We coined the term 'live nectar' as it is essentially a fresh squeezed plant, just like you would make nectar out of mangos, peaches, pineapples, etc... from pluckinig and squeezing.. Then we delicately handle the oils and delicately purge them leaving them in their almost unadulturated form. It is a treat for sure

draco

draco

There are many different terms in the oil game right now.. someone needs to streamline them because they can be quite confusing.

We coined the term 'live nectar' as it is essentially a fresh squeezed plant, just like you would make nectar out of mangos, peaches, pineapples, etc... from pluckinig and squeezing.. Then we delicately handle the oils and delicately purge them leaving them in their almost unadulturated form. It is a treat for sure

whole live plant. it just doesn't get any fresher does it? i like the idea, but how do you keep the product from degrading? i had some nugs extracted and had good results, but even though the product looked good and smoked great, it didn't carry over the sssdh taste. i thought it might have been handled better post extraction... i'm thinking freezer?

we plan on extracting the Yeti f3 along with some rez 4sd that is fuzzy...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

What's up green dot. Did the f3's veg pretty quick or are they on the slower side?

F

frankenstein

I just joined this site because of this thread!!!!! I wanna go to Colorado so bad to try some of your oil GDL!!

Top Bottom