Grove Bags Yes? No? Why?

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Set meters to soft wood and 10-12% sounds about right to cure as it generally stops around that point due to lack of moisture. I find the meters to read a bit low so my impression is buds are slightly higher like 14% in actuality when the meters are reading 10-12%

Always pay attention the first few days no matter what you cure in. Many do not have an even dry and as the moisture comes out they can moisten up significantly.

Of you dont have optimal drying conditions and time then the last paragraph is for you

sambapati

sambapati

I don’t trust any meters but if you use a scale as a gauge the buds are ready to cure when they stop losing weight, anywhere from 5 to 15 days depending on bud, temp and humidityView attachment 1269352
This is an ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC METHOD and requires -0- additional cash outlay. The secret sauce is hidden in plain sight on the left hand side -- the obligatory brown paper bag and judging by looks has been used by its owner many times. I bought 2 1 pound sacs and after having sweated my current crop 8-14 days in the bags they will go in their new grove bag homes. What is also interesting here @Madbud includes a map with the grow JIC the weed gets lost. Thoughtful touch. Wave of the future just like Ziplock bags took over for Glad bags (remember them?)

freezeland2

freezeland2

This is an ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC METHOD and requires -0- additional cash outlay. The secret sauce is hidden in plain sight on the left hand side -- the obligatory brown paper bag and judging by looks has been used by its owner many times. I bought 2 1 pound sacs and after having sweated my current crop 8-14 days in the bags they will go in their new grove bag homes. What is also interesting here @Madbud includes a map with the grow JIC the weed gets lost. Thoughtful touch. Wave of the future just like Ziplock bags took over for Glad bags (remember them?)
Yep, and still use glad bags too. Just now for my medicine, lol.

Madbud

Madbud

That paper bag has been there at least five years😂nice catch tho

indogrow420

indogrow420

Hey guys random but I was going to order half pound bags but for some reason the grovebag website was telling me I can't place the order due to not having permissions .. I figured maybe I need to log in but nope nothing worked ,huh ...

So I got some from amazon that were overpriced. Is it possible that their fakes ?
They look the same but there are two big windows on the front, I havent seen those on their website . Asking you guys if you ever recieved simillar looking from grovebag website itself .
thanks

20221221 150151
20221221 150144
Neueregel

Neueregel

Hey guys random but I was going to order half pound bags but for some reason the grovebag website was telling me I can't place the order due to not having permissions .. I figured maybe I need to log in but nope nothing worked ,huh ...

So I got some from amazon that were overpriced. Is it possible that their fakes ?
They look the same but there are two big windows on the front, I havent seen those on their website . Asking you guys if you ever recieved simillar looking from grovebag website itself .
thanks
I got mine from grove bag site and they look like that.

20221221 131303
indogrow420

indogrow420

Mine def dontt look like that lol and is a 1/4 pound too and the viewing part is clear not blurry like yours, im thinking this one is a fake but is there a way I could find out with a rh meter?

freezeland2

freezeland2

thanks
That’s a real grove bag. If you heat seal do it above the two white lines. When you are ready to remove some later on cut along that first white line, then you can heat seal again. After you cut along that second white you are pretty much left to use the bags zip lock. The zip lock works well but heal seal works better.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Mine def dontt look like that lol and is a 1/4 pound too and the viewing part is clear not blurry like yours, im thinking this one is a fake but is there a way I could find out with a rh meter?
All mine have clear window and I get them direct from grove. You can also get solid bags with no window.

indogrow420

indogrow420

Ok yeah I used them before but never heat sealed them just asked cause I ordered a variety of sizes last year and haven't seen one like this with the logo and 3 viewing windows .. just wanted to be sure.. thanks freezeland and neueregel cheers

freezeland2

freezeland2

Ok yeah I used them before but never heat sealed them just asked cause I ordered a variety of sizes last year and haven't seen one like this with the logo and 3 viewing windows .. just wanted to be sure.. thanks freezeland and neueregel cheers
I have noticed grove changes the look up from time to time. I have some older ones with a single white line, no white lines etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom