Grow Diary AK48

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

So how did the outdoor AK end up smoking?

It landed up freezing the plant did not get to finish flowering. So I am not sure how good it would have been.I did still dry and store it but I did not get what I was looking for.Not sure how to use it at this point Make butter? oil ? any thoughts?

sky high

sky high

You got it. Butter if you wanna eat it..... butane extracted hash oil or Iso alcohol qwik wash if ya wanna smoke it. Were there trichs? Looks like a decent amount. Certainly enough to experiment with. "oil" will probably get you the highest of the two methods, but each person is different. (edibles don't do a lot here)

sounds like a fun project either way....

s h

A

alfonso2002

Hi sky high it had very little trichs. I have been checking out the butane thing but I have to get one of those tubes to put the stuff in not sure where to get one.

A

alfonso2002

Hi guapo how have you been bro. have not heard much from you lately. All good here . How are your girls doing ?

T

theguapo

they're lookin' good. The AK looks to be taking a bit longer than the other Indicas. They should be done in about 2 weeks or so. Happy New Year!!!!

T

Trek

alfonso,

the girls look great, make sure you give us a smoke report.

A

alfonso2002

playing around with camera will give update on taste and effect when i get it curing now

We1
We2
We3
We4
We5
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Very nice Alfonso. How long do you usually cure them for?

Top Bottom