Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Been sketchy my whole life. Cant wait till November. WoooHooo!! Hello all my Fla Brother-en.
Me and my boy are in shock we are not going to know how to act. Its def. going to take allot of getting used too.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm glad to see florida moving in the right direction but the new bill for florida is gonna fuck up the small time mom and pop growers like my self that count on this income to support their families. The only people gaining from this is the big time commercial growers and the state. The little guys are gonna get crushed when the prices drop here. Born and raised in the county of Dade.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Charlie Crist on Real Time tonight. You know they're gonna talk pot!

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Correct me if Im wrong. Things wont change much. People are only going to be able to get so much from the dispensary they will still need their local growers. Not to mention no one will be happy with the dispensary prices.

Drifting13

Drifting13

The way I look at this medical canna law as it's a first step. In what I'm hoping will be an on-going transition to more a home grow friendly laws. Maybe even out right legal...someday.
If someone would have told you 2 years ago that med. canna was going to be voted on in our state come Nov. ballot I would hazard a guess most of y'all would have laughed at the idea. I know I would have.
It's about crawling before you walk before you can run...
And for what it's worth I will probly make one very small buy from the powers that be and keep on growing my own.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

exactly drift I dnt see anything drastic happening to anyone. drift let me ask you do you ever have to get some a from a friend because your out?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Have you guys seen the guy from Tampa that opened up a school and plans on opening 15 locations around Tampa being dispensaries? Medical Marijuana Tampa. He's hiring now! lol

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I heard something about it. But no haven't looked into it. Guess he is going to cash in. douch if you ask me

Drifting13

Drifting13

Have you guys seen the guy from Tampa that opened up a school and plans on opening 15 locations around Tampa being dispensaries? Medical Marijuana Tampa. He's hiring now! lol
It was in today news papers. I can't see putting my ass out there before this law gets approved.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

how so? Broward my whole life.

I don't know about you but I know people in cali getting outdoor bows for 800 and flooding the market for 2800-3200 in florida, forcing indoor prices to drop already. When people start growing commercial outdoor that indoor shit wouldn't nothing. Anyone in florida I suggest you grind hard this year and save your money.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It was in today news papers. I can't see putting my ass out there before this law gets approved.

John Morgan and United for care are getting it done. The voters will get out and do there job too. Shit I was thinking about sending him a message to see what kind of salary for a Lead Botonist!

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I don't know about you but I know people in cali getting outdoor bows for 800 and flooding the market for 2800-3200 in florida, forcing indoor prices to drop already. When people start growing commercial outdoor that indoor shit wouldn't nothing. Anyone in florida I suggest you grind hard this year and save your money.
Ya your talking a whole different story JollyG. Correct me if Im wrong but I do not think we will have outdoor and yes I know cali outdoor rolls in every year jan feb and by march its gone. And it has effected the indoor prices some. Usually there isnt any problems because people still want smoke. But what has costed poeple the most is in DADE people are blowing up and flooding the market and driving everyone's prices down.

Last edited:
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

You wait and see if this law gets passed how many people take advantage of it. This is miami man, everything is about the money.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

You wait and see if this law gets passed how many people take advantage of it. This is miami man, everything is about the money.

Ya I hear ya. But I have a buddy I was just talking to in Seattle and they can not have plants in any visible site. Completely illegal if they do. By helicopter or anything else. So fingers crossed your wrong. Guess all we can do is say good luck to each other....

Top Bottom