Growrx grow diary “ 2021 5x5 RDWC "

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

I got something coming through the mail within the next few days.. I wonder what it could be 😉
441C8FF8 14D6 4DCD 9979 8726F230C6B7

chemistry

chemistry

Have you had a go with it yet, and did you take pics to post. 😁 Been looking at hash presses this week, but they're all a bit over kill for me, as I only have small grow. Also looked at plate heaters too for rosin, same again, big investment and another machine to hide from the Mrs. lol Looking forward to your reports. 👍 Does this mean your buying a new bong to go with your new purchase. 🙂

Growrx

Growrx

Have you had a go with it yet, and did you take pics to post. 😁 Been looking at hash presses this week, but they're all a bit over kill for me, as I only have small grow. Also looked at plate heaters too for rosin, same again, big investment and another machine to hide from the Mrs. lol Looking forward to your reports. 👍 Does this mean your buying a new bong to go with your new purchase. 🙂
8841488C E87E 4606 8272 C1C7772EDF06
I actually bought this one back in July and it’s been the daily ever since. As far as the press, when I press again I’ll take pictures but here’s what it looks after it’s pressed
E2CEAE30 198A 45F1 B160 F4E4AB7A19C6

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hi Growrx, just been through your thread again, you might have noticed all the extra likes. :P

Just wanted to ask, what size are your rdwc buckets?

Also did you remove the main res from the tent and run it externally?

Growrx

Growrx

Hi Growrx, just been through your thread again, you might have noticed all the extra likes. :P

Just wanted to ask, what size are your rdwc buckets?

Also did you remove the main res from the tent and run it externally?
I appreciate the love homie!
I run my plants in 5 gallon buckets, and the control bucket is inside the tent.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I appreciate the love homie!
I run my plants in 5 gallon buckets, and the control bucket is inside the tent.
Gracias amigo, oh it's inside must have been hidden by all the trees ha ha. :P

Oh only 5 gallon they look larger in the pics, thanks again!

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Looks so good and healthy!

In regards to defoliating they look perfect.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
That canopy though 😍. So tempted to defoliate, but Iv been letting her do her thing aside from taking a leaf or two now and then.
This is inspiring I just popped my new 5x5 which is a big upgrade with 5 black banana F2 clones in it. I really hope to have some results like this great job man

Top Bottom