Growrx grow diary “ 2021 5x5 RDWC "

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

Friday is day 21 but I went ahead and did a little defoliation and lollipop on the front 3 plants. Later tonight I’ll get back in there and finish the back 3. I don’t see myself having time to wait till day 21 and I figured maybe I could also stunt their vertical growth at this point.

D8BC2D29 64F0 4825 B94F C99DBE12DD70
214FF444 6AEC 408F A52C 4B275A9F29CB
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Very nice!

I wonder what Groot thinks of your plants showing off like they are ha ha. :P

Groot be like-"Meh i could grow buds too". :))

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Looking so good!

That outdoor plant looks awesome, so healthy and happy, same strain as your indoor girls?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Outdoor plant is watermelon zkittlez x tropical zkittlez bred by tiki madman one of the strains from my last run.
Damn sounds pretty hectic, love the name. : )

Did you dig a deep hole for her to grow big or keeping her on the low low?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Dunno how ive missed this thread :\ Watched from now on though so ill get updates :) Anyways was curious as to if you think they will hit your light lol? Do you have plans on adding more light or just gonna keep going like this? Shit looks good btw, just wondering why it stretched so much. No scrog right?

So i didnt really read every single comment lol, just skimmed it all. Do you mind telling me if your live or sterile and what bb you run if live? Also what do you keep your water and air temps at? Ph and ppms for veg and flower? Nutrient line?

Sorry for asking so much, I just like understanding what im seeing ya know.

Growrx

Growrx

Appreciate the love, starting with the light, it’s 533 true watt Samsung board. Last run I put a second light but it got fairly hot in there. As far as the stretch, I really did not expect this much of a stretch but I got lucky and they shouldn’t get much taller ( actually had a tad bit of light bleach at the top of some of the taller colas before I raised the light almost as high as it can go ). no scrog because I couldn’t find one to fit my 5x5 that wasn’t mesh or half decent reviews.
I run live and have been using southern AG and never looked away.
Temps for me are big because my water temperature is controlled by the air temp. I have a portable AC outside the tent keeping the room cool, and I have two raxial fans by AC infinity pulling air in alongside 2 AC infinity inline fans for exhaust. I don’t use a chiller :)
This is mid flower temps.
EE9D4F35 0C2A 4A28 90E5 FC18A365E8F7

PH 5.8-6.3
Nutrients is jacks 321
I don’t check ppm’s so much, I more so read the plant and go from there.
Any questions I’d be happy to help if I could.

Top Bottom