Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

I think the filter works fine I still have some smell in the room the tent is in but that's because my ac causes positive pressure in there, I have the ac turned all the way down but idk what the deal is, but as long as it keeps the outside of the house from stinking I'm good with it, gonna put up some pictures tonight stay tuned.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Alright ladies and gents pictures as promised, been a while since I updated but here it is, everything is coming along nicely my humidity is still getting up to about 80% at night but I'm just watching the buds and there's no mold or mildew anywhere that I can see, if they go moldy I'll just make a shit load of oil since i just bought a nice new rig for the bong. I also made some qwiso out of some lower buds i trimmed away to make it easier to water. There's a picture down there of a small dab you can see the color so well.
20130831 192924
20130830 155847
20130831 193010
20130830 113557
20130831 193138 picsay
20130831 193149 picsay
20130831 193204 picsay
20130831 193215 picsay
20130831 193412 picsay
20130831 193435 picsay
20130831 193500 picsay
20130831 193528 picsay

Haggardass

Haggardass

Well the time has come and my microscope is beat to shit so I'm looking for something else had this for 3 years now, its a 60-100x pocket scope its to hard to see the trichs when the bud is still on to the plant, so would a jewelers loupe cut it? I've seen posts all over about the 30x but I'm actually blind in one eye and the vision in my other isn't the greatest. Anyone have any pictures of a 30x I've googled and haven't found much.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Just wanted to throw in that I say down tonight like an old Indian chief and puffed away at that bud and oil pictured up there, holy macaroni this c99 is the cats pajamas, two hours into it now and i feel higher now then i did 30 minutes ago, want the best rating and didn't burn to clean because there was no flush on it but still tasted like A super sweet almost rotten grapefruit, fuckin delish this plant will ALWAYS be in my arsenal. Had me listening to PODs song Beautiful, such a catchy tune especially after turning the news on and seeing all these kids killed by these fuckin tyrants all over the world. Sorry I'm babbling, back to the subject, this is good dope.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Gonna throw up some pictures tonight, I started flushing a few days ago but finally got a good look at the trichs and the afghan def needs another two weeks so I fed her and the ww one last time, I may feed once more since she still has about 20 days left before she hits 8 weeks, checked the trichs on the cindys and i would say two of then have a week left and the other two have about two weeks left, the two I'm thinking are due next week have a bunch of milky trichs, and even a couple of amber trichs, still a few to many clear trichs for my liking so I'm going to let them ride then I'm gonna cut all the top buds off and then give a nice big feeding for the middle and bottom buds then let them go two weeks and finish the harvest at that point.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Can't wait to see the final pictures. Loved the SCROG throughout the whole grow
I can't either man lol I can't wait to scrog I'm going to set up a modular scrog, don't know if it'll be next grow but I really want to try it out. Gonna throw some pictures up tonight after lights out so check back in man.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I got my loupe in the mail today it has Two lenses a 20x and a 40x it has an led light for each lens, only paid 6 bucks for it and it even came with a little rubber lined hard case so I'm impressed. Still have plant pictures to put up tonight.
20130907 154732
20130907 154816
20130907 155231
20130907 155444

clockworx

clockworx

Lookin good brotha!!!!!! Good score on the loupe, I never knew how hard was to find a good loupe, I lost my good one and had to buy another but everywhere I look its china this china that and they say 40x but are really 10x, what a pain in the a$$, I had to hunt for hours.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Lookin good brotha!!!!!! Good score on the loupe, I never knew how hard was to find a good loupe, I lost my good one and had to buy another but everywhere I look its china this china that and they say 40x but are really 10x, what a pain in the a$$, I had to hunt for hours.
I know what you mean, I'm not even sure mine is a 40 but as long as I can see those trichs for 6 bones I don't care lol I'm sure mine is Chinese, hell everything is Chinese these days, my favorite thing about it is it doesn't feel cheap in my hand, kind of sturdy and heavy feeling so I'm satisfied although I would be interested in comparing mine to a highquality 10 power lol

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks for stopping by Walt. I think they will taste great I hope I can get the dry and cure down, I've never had any that had that "holy shit man smell this" effect to it they may smell decent but always smell a little "homegrown"

Drying is the part where you lock that "homegrown" flavor into your nugs. Just make sure they dont dry quicker than 7 days and you will be golden. You doing a wet trim?

clockworx

clockworx

Bro the way I get mine to keep that dank smell is cut em, clip all the fans, keep the sugars, hang on the line and keep the temp at 65-70 and do whatever you gotta do to keep the humidity around 55- 60% and I just leave them like that for about 10 days when the outsides are crisp and now I take black trash bags and pull them up around a group of branches and tie at the top, leave em like that till moist again and keep doing it with out having to take the bud off the stem and damage any trichs or ruin the bud shape then when they are just about perfect ( a tiny bit of even moistness) I jar em and leave em and the next time I open that jar......wwooowwww always keeps that dank smell and they are unmolested by being put in paper bags and in and out of the glass......and when you snap a bud open its amazing..

Haggardass

Haggardass

Drying is the part where you lock that "homegrown" flavor into your nugs. Just make sure they dont dry quicker than 7 days and you will be golden. You doing a wet trim?
Ya i wet trim then go over when they are dry for anything I might have missed, I was also reading about using hygrometers I'm the jars to cure so I bought a couple to try that out as well.

Top Bottom