Help Me Design A New Room

• Thread starter Mitgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
oh for sure i was... so with the 20 gallon pots is this to make sure your not going root bound? does your root mass fill up that pot that much? Im just used to seeing 5-7 gallons inside ? Sorry for all the question.
Ask all you want knowledge is power. I wish I had this tool when I first started out. I learned from my mistakes and I had a lot. I use the 20s for bigger root ball bigger root ball =bigger stock and if trimmed rite in veg and into flower = big buds and overall larger harvest if done rite. I inspect after harvest all root balls. after harvest the 20g pot is stuffed with roots. Depending on the strain it's either a looser ball or tight like a mother fer. Most times with the tight ones gota split it with a knife to open up.

Tank707

Tank707

I use 3-4 gallon pots depending on strain but I only veg 2-3 weeks tops I used to do 6" wool with a 6 week veg and I had a 6 week flower. 12 lights every 6 weeks. I know the forum woulda had my shit on point way sooner but trial and error/fucking with stuff and trying new things teaches a lot also.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I use 3-4 gallon pots depending on strain but I only veg 2-3 weeks tops I used to do 6" wool with a 6 week veg and I had a 6 week flower. 12 lights every 6 weeks. I know the forum woulda had my shit on point way sooner but trial and error/fucking with stuff and trying new things teaches a lot also.
I feel that bro.

Tank707

Tank707

I have a ca medical recommendation and was kind of surprised I couldn't use it at the dispensaries in Oregon. I know you don't need on but I was trying to get some oil not just flowers. The flowers were fire out there though. Fist time I saw Obama. Bought that shit for sure

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have a ca medical recommendation and was kind of surprised I couldn't use it at the dispensaries in Oregon. I know you don't need on but I was trying to get some oil not just flowers. The flowers were fire out there though. Fist time I saw Obama. Bought that shit for sure
I've been window shopping the dispensarys Obama products. Good god it ain't worth a shit compared to the strain I got from a buddy. I can harvest it do a shity trim job (my brothers fault). I'll have 3 different strains from the same harvest everyone grabs pounds of OB and don't want anything to do with the rest till OB gone.lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hay, I'm looking for a certain strain. It's based in Cali. Pine Tar Kush. I've been looking for years, I'm desperate. Ever heard or seen of it?

Doc G

Doc G

Hay, I'm looking for a certain strain. It's based in Cali. Pine Tar Kush. I've been looking for years, I'm desperate. Ever heard or seen of it?

Ive seen the seeds from tom hill @ harbor side in oakland ca i have deep chunk by them.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ive seen the seeds from tom hill @ harbor side in oakland ca i have deep chunk by them.
Where can I get seeds. I've tried, tried,tried on the internet it's been a no go for a long time.

Doc G

Doc G

Whats your top out height like in the 3-4 gallons and avg yield per plant if you don't mind me asking

Doc G

Doc G

Where can I get seeds. I've tried, tried,tried on the internet it's been a no go for a long time.

I can't say for sure its been years since i have purchased seeds from harbor side.. i specifically remember that strain though because it was by tom hill the one i seen attleast.. and my choice was between those and deep chunk i went with the deep chunk because Im familiar with the climate conditions needed for it to thrive.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yes, tom hill is the only supplier of pine tar Kush. It's a aphgan old school strain from th 80s. If anyone can find this for me it would be appreciated.
I can't say for sure its been years since i have purchased seeds from harbor side.. i specifically remember that strain though because it was by tom hill the one i seen attleast.. and my choice was between those and deep chunk i went with the deep chunk because Im familiar with the climate conditions needed for it to thrive.

Tank707

Tank707

Depending on strain it's an solid average of about 150g per plant. I have a ceiling issue so my plants if they were standing would be 5-6' but I bend weave and tweak them to stay less than 36"

Tank707

Tank707

But there's a fine line between training them and messing your whole crop up. Almost lost my whole shit this time. New strain didn't handle stress very well and tried to self pollinate. Had to pick pollen sacks off for 2 weeks!! Only got a couple seeds out of the whole crop. Didn't do too bad

T

Tess

So speculating on some more ideas to help with cooling the room.

Should i add exhaust with big intakes? or would this create to much negative pressure? or any other cons i may not be aware of.
Hello,
I was reading and I don't see any advise or mention on air circulation and humidity control besides ac; you do need an exhaust and a few fans, it helps with circulating air, cooling, humidity, and even mites, air must circulate, CO2 it's very important as other growers mentioned it here and on the beginning you mention smell control; the best thing I found was the carbon filter, it can run around $600.00 for a good one but, it is really worth.
I also find some answers from this grower;
[email protected]
Hope you get a great crop !

Doc G

Doc G

Hey thanks for chiming always feels good to have good insight and help. Im still 100% sure ill be exhausting outside of the room with intakes etc... because it will be exhausting hot air but cold air as well.

If i could get them to work simultaneously then i think that would work a lot more efficiently and would definitely consider doing so then. I have used carbon filters before they work pretty good haven't seen any for $600 though lol wow what brand and where you get yours from i paid $200 for one long time ago though.

CO2 is cool and all that, at the moment its not needed for the set up as PPM levels are optimal to my liking as is, though i have CO2 controller ready for when needed. Mites are a problem in my area either... and i stay on top of the IPM as well regardless, plenty of fans and good mini splits providing very good air flow. I may scrub in the same room which also would create better air flow i think yea?

Doc G

Doc G

But there's a fine line between training them and messing your whole crop up. Almost lost my whole shit this time. New strain didn't handle stress very well and tried to self pollinate. Had to pick pollen sacks off for 2 weeks!! Only got a couple seeds out of the whole crop. Didn't do too bad

OH SHIT!?!? pardon my french... but yeah i love those numbers though 2-3 week veg with 150g's a baby! I wouldn't complain....sounds like you have a jungle in there.

But back to the oh shit.... yeah that would have sucked if u didn't get all those nannas off ..sounds like she was on her period ... what strain was it???

T

Tess

Hey thanks for chiming always feels good to have good insight and help. Im still 100% sure ill be exhausting outside of the room with intakes etc... because it will be exhausting hot air but cold air as well.

If i could get them to work simultaneously then i think that would work a lot more efficiently and would definitely consider doing so then. I have used carbon filters before they work pretty good haven't seen any for $600 though lol wow what brand and where you get yours from i paid $200 for one long time ago though.

CO2 is cool and all that, at the moment its not needed for the set up as PPM levels are optimal to my liking as is, though i have CO2 controller ready for when needed. Mites are a problem in my area either... and i stay on top of the IPM as well regardless, plenty of fans and good mini splits providing very good air flow. I may scrub in the same room which also would create better air flow i think yea?

Try that link
http://bigbudsmag.com/marijuana-odor-carbon-filters-cannabis-inline-fan/

Latest posts

Top Bottom