Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Well i like high octane more when i want a straight og, but wifi can yield way more if u have the right pheno. Honestly i do like ho over wifi, but others may have different opinions. GROD had a ridiculous wifi pheno but didnt keep her. Rip

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

we recently smoke the last of her too jb. damn i miss her. but i got this white pheno tho thats superior & just caked with snowy crystals. so we move on. i like the high octane better usually due to fast heady high with gentle drop off rate & need to smoke every hour the wifi leaves my body wanting to do shit & my head wanting to lay down for a nap. wifi is always a fun high. its like taking a drive while trying out a new pillow. ho ho bho.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

JB ur making me jealous wit all the nice lush vegging ho's.. Can't wait bro gracias..

Where's the og squared..

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo jb the PDOG is Panty Droppa OG aka Cookie Killer OG... sounds like fun Grod i got cookies buddy ol pal...
Smileys passing joint

619ster

619ster

Dayum Fader and 619ster be killing it! Can't wait to run that GROG Fader. And what is in that chocolate rain??? I hope to see you all at the cup....
Chocolate Rain is from Eskobar Seeds aka Breeder's Choice, available at Sannie's Seeds, or I've recently seen him release gear to Canna Coll. as well. Chocolate Rain is DNA's Chocolope x DJ Short's Cocoa Kush. Not getting the chocolate aroma from them though. Just heavy duty berries! Blueberries to be exact, which is actually in Cocoa Kush lineage.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Chocolate Rain is from Eskobar Seeds aka Breeder's Choice, available at Sannie's Seeds, or I've recently seen him release gear to Canna Coll. as well. Chocolate Rain is DNA's Chocolope x DJ Short's Cocoa Kush. Not getting the chocolate aroma from them though. Just heavy duty berries! Blueberries to be exact, which is actually in Cocoa Kush lineage.

She looks dank bro. Do u grow under LEDs ?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice, i havent flowered out the uhog yet. Was waiting for her to mom out. How do you like her comapered to other ogs?

619ster

619ster

She looks dank bro. Do u grow under LEDs ?
Yep!! I have flowered under purely LEDs but I now use them as supplement to my 1000w hps. I haven't flowered under pure LED in like a year, but it worked for me (yield a lb with 600w LEDs is cool with me). Really I'm more into CMH than hps but only the 400w phillips are worth it and reliable when it comes to yield and quality. And those only run on magnetic ballasts for the most part. I have a tent with one of those that does GREAT!

Idea of my setup here, with 300w LEDs on each side, and 1000w in the middle
Iphone 009
:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
we recently smoke the last of her too jb. damn i miss her. but i got this white pheno tho thats superior & just caked with snowy crystals. so we move on. i like the high octane better usually due to fast heady high with gentle drop off rate & need to smoke every hour the wifi leaves my body wanting to do shit & my head wanting to lay down for a nap. wifi is always a fun high. its like taking a drive while trying out a new pillow. ho ho bho.
Grod I gotta see that white to believe its better than that wifi pheno. Let's see if you can make me a believer. So it's on this weekend still??

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yep!! I have flowered under purely LEDs but I now use them as supplement to my 1000w hps. I haven't flowered under pure LED in like a year, but it worked for me (yield a lb with 600w LEDs is cool with me). Really I'm more into CMH than hps but only the 400w phillips are worth it and reliable when it comes to yield and quality. And those only run on magnetic ballasts for the most part. I have a tent with one of those that does GREAT!

Idea of my setup here, with 300w LEDs on each side, and 1000w in the middleView attachment 286388 :
Nice setup bro! I need to get me some LED's from Japan...I heard they're way more advanced, but expensive as hell. Any pointers on an affordable brand??

EVOKE

EVOKE

Nice, i havent flowered out the uhog yet. Was waiting for her to mom out. How do you like her comapered to other ogs?
its an og picky as fuk... hard to dial in after three runs this one is my best so far...ill have some ready for the cup....

Top Bottom