High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Big jb always killin it bro nice Ho cut man killer work. How u been brotha looks like everything is going mighty fine for you. Much love and peace and happiness to you bro . Keep it dank!

whats up Tipper619! Hows that Fader's Wifi treating you? hope you kept her around? I'm doing good up here just working like a dogg but I know it'll all pay off dividends. Hows SD life?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
For sure my lady is always complaining that she never has ladies to chill with. I will try and keep us plugged into events fo sho. Hopefully we will be settled into the new place first week of november and we can have you guys over.

I'll keep that weekend open for the Dab Out. GD vs. SK the battle of the dab kings!
Who will claim the thrown?:D
i accept. i'll come up in few weeks. hope to meet u and dab out.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
M cut

T

tipper619sd

Life has been good and that fader is doing well havent been able to flower her out yet but gonna check on her this weekend. Also sounds good bro reap the benefits of your labor bro. Sue wish i could make bomb wax like u can jb Looks dank! I got bunches of sugar trim maybe u can pm me in the right direction.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Danks SK. Hope your move Is going smoothly bro. Damn Bart strike is killing my commute. Gonna need to get a job in the east bay soon....oh and that pic was taken last night at day 32 fed w nothing jacks/cal nitrate/ epsoms. I'm still waiting on this Aptus regulator to arrive.

Thanks brotha I think we may have found a place we should know tomorrow if we got it so fingers crossed! Ill have to chop it up with you about the jacks Ive been looking to try some different nute angles. I didnt even know there was a bart strike, that sucks man. Not commuting into the city is the way to go tho its total nonsense after awhile of doing it

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
killer thread bro! ya got some real frosty strains crankin. nice.

neverbeak

Thanks for stopping by Neverbreak. Theres alot more to come

Thanks brotha I think we may have found a place we should know tomorrow if we got it so fingers crossed! Ill have to chop it up with you about the jacks Ive been looking to try some different nute angles. I didnt even know there was a bart strike, that sucks man. Not commuting into the city is the way to go tho its total nonsense after awhile of doing it

Nice, I'll be rootin for ya to get that spot man. Jacks is super cheap but has to be flushed a lil more than I'm used to but my wife loves how it treats our pockets.

Top Bottom